Britney Spears' attorney files to permanently replace Jamie Spears as her personal conservator with Jodi Montgomery

When it comes to terminating this conservatorship Britney and Sam I. are playing a game of chess. They have to make just the right moves or they will lose the game. With each move, they are getting closer and closer to a checkmate. That checkmate being the COMPLETE REMOVAL of Jamie and THE TERMINATION OF THE CONSERVATORSHIP AS A WHOLE.

• Like 4

I don’t know why, but I don’t trust Jodi. Something about her just screams movie villain who seems all nice and friendly at first and she’s on your side, until she turns around and stabs you in the back.

Maybe that’s a little extreme lol, but I don’t trust anybody.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t know why, but I don’t trust Jodi. Something about her just screams movie villain who seems all nice and friendly at first and she’s on your side, until she turns around and stabs you in the back.

I don’t trust her either :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

wasn't she picked by Jamie to be the temporary conservator?

tbh at this point is not about who's good, but who's the least evil. Sadly they are the only people that can do something directly for Britney right now. I mean, her relatives could've done more if they wanted to, but since that ain't happening, this is what she's got.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yup. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

If Britney were to file for the conservatorship to be terminated now what do you think her chances of winning are going to be with Jamie involved? 

I think a lot would depend on what Britney’s doctors and therapists would recommend. 

I wonder if she has any respected medical professionals looking after her  or if they’re just corrupt quacks picked out by Team Con? 

The hospital she originally stayed at in Los Angelos twelve years ago was Cedar-Sinai, which is supposed to be a good hospital. But I don’t know if she kept any of those doctors or just switched to random ones picked by her dad and lawyers.