Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

1 minute ago, ivobb said:

Just what I expected. God I hate this so much. But there’s something here, if Jodi Montgomery becomes the permanent conservator, Jamie is out of the picture? And then file for removal of the conservatorship?Β 
I have a feeling that she will die before she’s free, this is horrible.

Jamie is still 50% on her finances so not completely gone.

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I work in a Law firm and speak to the Court/Judges a lot and Sam/VivianΒ could have EASILY have re-arranged the hearing beforehand.

They are literally draining her money, so much wasted costs for this 5 minute 'hearing'.

That’s what I was wondering too, like was this necessary? But they’ve been doing this for forever now. Of course they see no reason in speeding up things, makes them less money.

• Like 1

Sigh worried **** like this means they’ll push her family out and then go to town with a forever milking conservatorship that was hidden under the β€˜we are freeing her’ guise and then bam family is gone- you can do whatever you want.. sigh. So many bad people around herΒ