Britney Spears' father Jamie tells CNN he would "love nothing more than to see Britney not need a conservatorship"

3 hours ago, FreeLou said:

Another interview. I’m sorry, is Vivian a lawyer or a PR spokeswoman? :trash_throw_away_recycle:  What a joke. 

She's channelling Kevin's vampire lawyer :clownery_makeup_meme:

22 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I also think Britney herself was aware of the plan after it was too late. Mr. Streisand said her first words to him were along the lines of she knew it was going to happen and she also said she let bad people into her life in FTR. I’m wondering if her father and Lou came to some type of settlement with Sam to shut him up and take over where he left off. I wish she had been at least one step ahead of them and had enough time to at least hire her own lawyer as she tried because she clearly knew what they were doing. Idk how that women can trust anyone anymore. Hell she even said her trust has been battered in FTR. That really is a form of prison in itself. She’s a grown women now and I’m sure she learned a lot. It’s frustrating because these are so hard to end. 

But that's the thing, Britney had the time! She wasn't notified and was able to send out a lawyer for the FIRST hearing of the cship. Except that Judge Reva Goetz believed Ingham (who said Britney wasn't capable) over Streisand (who met with Britney one day before Ingham, actually). And there wasn't even a medical evaluation.

Then there's the matter that Britney herself wasn't required to show up to these meetings and probably couldn't.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Arianna said:

I don’t get why she hasn’t petitioned to remove it. Is it possible she wants it? I’m just trying to understand..

Bryan said she always wanted out 

Then there's this 

Maybe she doesn't even know back then that she could file herself or maybe Jamie and Ingham never allowed her, seeing that she felt the need to call another lawyer to ask for help. She also could have agreed many times bc they kept lying to her it'd end after this tour or that tour. I think many times she started fighting bc of her kids. And she also has been very manipulated, gaslighted, gagged, isolated, gaslighted and threatened for a reason. I don't doubt that many times if she wanted to make a fuss everyone around her would try to convince her it was the best for her, that Jamie loved her and she couldn't survive without this. Everyone around her is paid by her and/or approved by team con. I have wondered if she doesn't know how her situation is really ****ed up bc she might have a Stockholm Syndrome by now. 

3 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Tbh i think the only reason things have come this far is because she wants to marry and have a child with Sam and Jamie won’t allow it. Had she been allowed this I think she would’ve just left things how they were. I do believe Jamie thinks he’s protecting Britney from another kfed but at Britney’s age that ain’t his job. 

I wonder if she started to rebel refusing to take her meds bc she was already seeing the boys less or if she had enough when Jamie forced her into the rehab. 

Tbh I think if Jamie didn't want him around, he'd have kicked his *** already. Isn't Jamie in charge of the securities on her house and everything? He'd find a way to get rid of him like he seemed to have done with David. Or at least some people in her family and team con approve Sam. It's curious that Sam cursed Jamie but JLS still follows him on instagram as if nothing changed for her. 

I do think Sam is shady, but I think Jamie doesn't want her to have more kids, period. Even if she was still with Charlie that was born into a rich family, was discreet, successful and mature, I bet Jamie wouldn't allow either. Jamie doesn't even like her kids, why would he want her to have more kids so she would retire afterwards? He only talks about money, he feels powerful handling her finances and business deals, he wants credit for her success and wanted her to resume her career. He won't want anything to stop that. A baby for Britney will **** his plans to keep feeling important and necessary when it comes to her career. I think he will try to drag this until she can't get pregnant anymore, no matter if she's with Sam or someone more successful and less of an attention *****. 

I think it's funny that people magazine said that she broke up with Jason bc he didn't want kids, he probably knew he couldn't give her kids, even being her co conservator. After breaking up with Britney, a couple of years later Charlie married and had a baby girl. He was great with her kids, I bet Britney would have had a baby with him if she could. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they all sign smt saying they can't get her pregnant. This is how twisted this whole situation and Jamie seems to me anyway. 

20 minutes ago, Applejack said:

But that's the thing, Britney had the time! She wasn't notified and was able to send out a lawyer for the FIRST hearing of the cship. Except that Judge Reva Goetz believed Ingham (who said Britney wasn't capable) over Streisand (who met with Britney one day before Ingham, actually). And there wasn't even a medical evaluation.

Then there's the matter that Britney herself wasn't required to show up to these meetings and probably couldn't.

There was technically a medical evaluation when she was placed in the hospital after her 5150 and those are the medical documents the judge wouldn’t let Streisand see.

3 hours ago, fays1 said:

So why isnt Britney attending the courts, making a video about this, or talking to her father? This will show the public what Britney wants instead of making up conspiracy. This is the time where Britney should speak up.

Britney can't even consent to take a pic with a guy she knows if Jamie didn't want to. Do u really think team con would let her speak? She's isolated and watched all the time. She's controlled 24/7. Do u really think she has unlimited access to the internet when she couldn't even give interviews without the questions being pre approved by team con first? When she was censored in 2016 only bc she said the word cship in an interview? 

And for some reason her shady lawyer is preventing her from speaking to the judge. 

Britney doesn't have rights and a voice. She's clearly manipulated, gaslighted and threatened. 

And she probably doesn't want to talk to Jamie. What good would do to her anyway? Do u think he'd listen? He's an abusive control freak narcissistic pos. And they never had good relationship, Mrs "an impossible dream of a cship" said herself on her book. Britney also said in 2007. 

7 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

There was technically a medical evaluation when she was placed in the hospital after her 5150 and those are the medical documents the judge wouldn’t let Streisand see.

There was no medical evaluation because after ejecting Streisand the judge asked for a medical evaluation to determine whether Britney could retain counsel :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yes, there was a HIPAA document shown to Streisand but apparently it wasn't an evaluation (because she asked for one at the hearing!), the judge just took that out of her *** :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

What's the deal of showing a "medical evaluation" to back up the claim she couldn't retain counsel to her lawyer only to ask for an evaluation to assert whether she could retain counsel AFTER her lawyer is ejected?

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1m72eP9-CujS6_k0rW26QQ89TQPqKGaCh

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, Applejack said:

There was no medical evaluation because after ejecting Streisand the judge asked for a medical evaluation to determine whether Britney could retain counsel :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yes, there was a HIPAA document shown to Streisand but apparently it wasn't an evaluation (because she asked for one at the hearing!), the judge just took that out of her *** :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

What's the deal of showing a "medical evaluation" to back up the claim she couldn't retain counsel to her lawyer only to ask for an evaluation to assert whether she could retain counsel AFTER her lawyer is ejected?

It was all very calculated and planned as it happened so fast. It makes no sense and idk why we can’t get any answers because the more this story gets exposed the more shady they look. It really speaks more that at this point 13 years later we have more questions than answers. You can’t trust anyone or anything in this situation. It’s so frustrating. I just hope Britney is fighting for herself and not scared anymore. Her sons are older now and honestly that damage is done. She won’t get that time back and she only has 10% custody right? 

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Imagine if the document judge Reva didn’t let Adam Streisand see was Sam Ingham report after seeing Britney for 15 minutes deeming her incompetent. 
That will truly expose the corrupt scheme here. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Didn't Ingham claim something along the lines of advising Britney not to file declarations against Jamie? I wonder if he's advised her against terminating it.

He definitely advised against terminating for now. But on the same document he says she doesn't want Jamie but wants Jodi, he stresses the possibility of termination AFTER Jamie is out. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, dfffff said:

Every time they use the phrase that ,,daddy loves her" it makes me sick:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Yup, this is how they speak to a woman who will be 40 in less than a year: like a child. And they will never let her grow up... simply because they don't like the choices she makes.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

That's your theory, babe, and that's okay. I am looking at all possible scenarios. Jamie will likely be out soon and we will see how quick the state terminates the conservatorship. 

Screenshot-20200816-224807-2.png

2 hours ago, Applejack said:

It's clear to me Jamie is an abuser and these lawyers and business managers are abusers and enablers themselves. GET AWAY FROM MY BRITNEY!!

1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

Vivian is speaking 101 gas lighting. She keeps putting it back on Britney. You can see why she still is in a c-ship with these people running the show. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Lisa Macarley said in the last free Britney zoom that normally termination of conservatorships take 6 weeks. But due to covid it could take 6 months. 

Once Sam Ingham gets Jamie removed (the painted villain of the story) Lynne and Britney need to fight for her civil rights to hire an independent lawyer again. She needs to remove Sam. Otherwise I do see the termination of the c-ship under Sam go on for a couple more years. He will want to slowly phase it out.

Sam will continue to control the narrative to provide damage control to his industry of conservatorships. We don’t know what he says to her. Sam works for the court not Britney; that’s the biggest issue here. Free Britney heat needs to be on Sam Ingham. We need to continue to being loud. Don’t expect Sam to defend Britney to the point where it exposes HIM. 

Lisa said she'd work with Lynne for free if Lynne wanted. People were leaving a lot of comments saying #LisaforLynne until some Britney fans (probably those crappy "support Britney supporters") started complaining as if people were harassing Lynne :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: not long after LFB and other accounts started trying to expose Lisa out of nowhere without backing up those claims.

Imo I don't think Lynne is really against Jamie. I think she cares more about money and this is why she continues kinda on a fence. I don't think any of those leeches are against the cship. 

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

I also think Britney herself was aware of the plan after it was too late. Mr. Streisand said her first words to him were along the lines of she knew it was going to happen and she also said she let bad people into her life in FTR. I’m wondering if her father and Lou came to some type of settlement with Sam to shut him up and take over where he left off. I wish she had been at least one step ahead of them and had enough time to at least hire her own lawyer as she tried because she clearly knew what they were doing. Idk how that women can trust anyone anymore. Hell she even said her trust has been battered in FTR. That really is a form of prison in itself. She’s a grown women now and I’m sure she learned a lot. It’s frustrating because these are so hard to end. 

I think Sam had some connection with Kevin, Lou or the Spears and that's why Jamie pays a lot to keep him gagged and away. I think what Britney meant could be about her kids in the beginning bc she didn't have their custody anymore and I bet Kevin and her parents worked against her since 2007, so when the cship happened they probably told her itd be temporary and good for her to start seeing her kids again bc Kevin would agree with that. Idk if it was Streisand or the other lawyer she tried to hide later, but he said she ended up giving in there bc she knew it'd be the best way for her to see her kids there. They manipulated her with her kids, they once again used them against her so she would comply. 

I wish she just had put a RO against her whole family in 2007, she wasnt talking to them anyway.