Britney Spears' father Jamie tells CNN he would "love nothing more than to see Britney not need a conservatorship"

48 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Didn't Ingham claim something along the lines of advising Britney not to file declarations against Jamie? I wonder if he's advised her against terminating it.

But we don't even know if everything he says he actually said to Britney. We can't know, she doesn't have a voice, the man doesn't even want her to talk to the judge. 

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I wonder why lawyers were pressuring them?

Idk if they feared she could have put a RO against her family or if they just wanted the hybrid business model to start soon. The court approved the whole thing very quickly, they were faster than the flash. 

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Idk if they feared she could have put a RO against her family or if they just wanted the hybrid business model to start soon. The court approved the whole thing very quickly, they were faster than the flash. 

I remember people were saying they were calling the authorities on her when the paps kept taking the questionable pictures of her with the kids- I think they took these reports and pictures seriously and maybe she was already dealing with the Dept of Child Services. Didn't Britney say they visited her home? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I remember people were saying they were calling the authorities on her when the paps kept taking the questionable pictures of her with the kids- I think they took these reports and pictures seriously and maybe she was already dealing with the Dept of Child Services. Didn't Britney say they visited her home? 

True. The eat, prey Britney podcast ladies say this all the time. Jamie, LT and his lawyers had help to pull this off. It’s shocking the authorities/ courts helped plan the second 5150 hold then c-ship. It’s crazy to think about. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Isn't it wild what money can do?

I say we all pool our money together and put Jamie under a conservatorship. Just say the word and I'll get the kickstarter going :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Isn't it wild what money can do?

I say we all pool our money together and put Jamie under a conservatorship. Just say the word and I'll get the kickstarter going :typing_keyboard_computer:

then he can embark on his own tour: The Circus Starring Jamie Spears

you know, that ex-employee already revealed he runs a tight ship

tight.png

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Really? “All she has to do is file a petition?”

is it really that easy, Viv? Maybe she has but they told her “if you end this, you’ll never see your kids again.”

PUH-LEASE! I don’t believe anything out of Team Con’s mouth....

#FreeBritney

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Britney can't even consent to take a pic with a guy she knows if Jamie didn't want to. Do u really think team con would let her speak? She's isolated and watched all the time. She's controlled 24/7. Do u really think she has unlimited access to the internet when she couldn't even give interviews without the questions being pre approved by team con first? When she was censored in 2016 only bc she said the word cship in an interview? 

And for some reason her shady lawyer is preventing her from speaking to the judge. 

Britney doesn't have rights and a voice. She's clearly manipulated, gaslighted and threatened. 

And she probably doesn't want to talk to Jamie. What good would do to her anyway? Do u think he'd listen? He's an abusive control freak narcissistic pos. And they never had good relationship, Mrs "an impossible dream of a cship" said herself on her book. Britney also said in 2007. 

I thought that considering Jamie doesnt control her personal life, she could say something? but maybe her lawyer or whoever controls her person doesnt want her speaking?

She could tell her mom to tell the media or in court whatever she wants, and everyone would have a official statement from Britney.

She should call her dad just to show people that she already asked and her father still wont set her free.