Columbus Short: Britney's parents called me the n-word, Lynne and Jamie release separate statements denying the allegations

2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: I can tell how this is gonna go I hope the general public doesn't hold this against her. It also reminds people  the fact that she was messing with a married man. This is going to go every which way

Britney clearly isn’t racist, she was intimate with him and clearly didn’t agree with what they were saying. This is just further proof that Jamie is an ******* 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

She literally ****ed him. And he explains she felt so bad when they said that. So I don't see it how anyone could call her racist as well.

Also he was married she was not.  If anyone was at fault it was him.

I 100% agree with you  but in the climate we are in people will twist this. it just seems odd for him to say this now. It 100% makes her parents look bad but it comes with a whole wave of everything that comes along with it. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Britney clearly isn’t racist, she was intimate with him and clearly didn’t agree with what they were saying. This is just further proof that Jamie is an ******* 

I get it dont come after me :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:. we as Britney fans know her but I hope media and general public take this for what it is, like you said proof that Jamie is trash and not find some way to twist her into it.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Shows even more control Britney at that time was an adult and of legal age to sleep with who she wanted too and so what she wanted too as a young adult!

I could see why Britney was rebellious this woman has had so many people trying to control her life and decisions!

Columbus is S😂H😂I😂T

Let’s not forget he severed time in jail for physically abusing his wife!

Allegedly put a knife to his ex wife’s throat! 

Columbus was also arrested for knocking out a man at a restaurant in an altercation 

He admitted to being an alcoholic and coke addict 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, Busybee said:

I get it dont come after me :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:. we as Britney fans know her but I hope media and general public take this for what it is, like you said proof that Jamie is trash and not find some way to twist her into it.

Im sure that wont happen. U forgot about the doc lol? I dont think media will shade or publish negative stuff about Britney. Or at least, from now on. The world is on Britney’s side, they are rooting for her. Not on Jamie’s side. They will hold it against Jamie/her parents. The media is more protective towards Britney thanks to the doc.

• Love 5
  • Like 1