Columbus Short: Britney's parents called me the n-word, Lynne and Jamie release separate statements denying the allegations

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Also why did she even told them she ****ed him ? :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

I doubt she told them. Photos of them kissing and hugging made it into the tabloids. So her parents probably called her about it because of that. And I could absolutely hear her dad saying it. Sounds like my dad sadly. 

• Like 1

To be honest, I don’t believe Lynn would say the F word. Especially in context to her daughters *** life. The N word... that I don’t know.... I don’t wanna believe it but the southern USA has that history. 

I could definitely see Jamie saying that sentence. And I love how his defence is “I wasn’t in my daughters life at the time” what a great example of a responsible father figure 

• Like 6

I'm in the south and it just bugs me how that's the narrative of "that's just the way southerns talk!" No. I've never said that word. Literally don't give a **** about the color of a person's skin. I care about character in a person. If you're a nice person, we're good. If you're an *******, well, nothing's gonna change that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I'm not shocked at all. Its unfortunate but some people just don't like interracial relationships. It's a shame but it's more common than you think. It's not even just white and black the Chinese have their standards too, I guess its just how the world works, ateast were starting to change the narrative. 

Also comes from our Gene's and DNA. Dont believe me look it up. Theres plenty of studies out there explaining this human behavior not saying it makes it inexcusable. 

I love how the story keeps changing depending on how bad we need Jamie to look lmao. First he is an absentee father who had no relationship with Britney until the conservatorship, now he is on the phone with her all involved in her personal business. Make a choice. He was either around trying to control **** and getting too involved in her life, or he wasn't. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Easy There said:

"In fact, during this time period, Jamie was not involved in Britney’s business at all."

The alleged doting father who cares so dearly about her now but wasn't even involved in Britney's life 5 years prior to taking control over her life and finances, make it make sense Jamie hun :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

This media take down of Jamie Spears is intense. 

Anyway, this doesn’t shock me if true. Does Britney even have black body guards anymore? 

She doesn’t. Notice when Jamie Spears joined, we saw less and less black creatives working with Britney. Andre was fired, her dancers became more white/ lighter skin, no black bodyguards, no black assistant/manager/ makeup artist/ etc etc. 

• Like 4