Columbus Short: Britney's parents called me the n-word, Lynne and Jamie release separate statements denying the allegations

Britney is not racist, during her prime all her security was black & we never heard a single story. If you’re black you can feel it in yo bones when someone is racist & that is not Britney. No producers have ever call her out, but I do believe Short about that situation with her parents, I just hope Lynne wasn’t involved because that would break my heart ❤️ 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

I will never approve of such a behavior:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake::holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise: But the South of America has it´s history...I don't expect anything else,even if I thought it was in the deepest past.And people who feel the deepest hatred of gays and blacks, are on the other hand, are deeply believing?:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white::huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:Sorry, Satan has trapped you. You follow him, not God.And how can such an angel as Brit come out of such a family?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Can you imagine what Brit has experienced? What we don´t know yet?Now all her lyrics make sense, like All That She Wants and Rebellion. She has to get away from her family forever. That's why she didn't go to Kentwood in 2007.Poor baby knew she couldn't stay in LA but also couldn't go home. She must have felt so restless, she didn't know where to go.And I can't imagine such behavior with Lynn at all. Doesn't he just dare to pronounce James' name?  If not, Lynn has put us all in or we have misjudged her.

• Love 3

he told a different story in 2004 :

”It’s true I slept with Britney, [but] we never had *** because another person was in the room at the time,” he tells the Star. ”We shared a bed and were really close, kissing and hugging. The chemistry was magical… our feelings were so strong.” Too strong, in fact, for Spears’ caretakers. ”Britney’s mom, Lynne, stepped in to prevent that as soon as our feelings started to develop,” says Short, who soon left Spears’ employ and is now teaching dance classes in Japan.

https://ew.com/article/2004/02/19/dancer-comes-clean-about-sharing-bed-britney/

• Love 5
  • Like 3
57 minutes ago, Busybee said:

It also reminds people  the fact that she was messing with a married man. This is going to go every which way

I mean, it's public knowledge but the Daily Beast talked about this recently too...

"In doing so, the doc ignores multiple relationships that ignited the public derision toward her in earnest—like her brief dalliance with her back-up dancer, Columbus Short, and her infamously brief marriage to childhood friend Jason Alexander (not of Seinfeld fame) in 2003. It was right around when Spears married Alexander, Musial notes, that more and more publications began to slap Spears with the label “white trash”—especially after reports emerged that she’d worn a baseball cap and ripped jeans down the aisle."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-the-media-smeared-britney-spears-as-white-trash

• Love 1

Honestly why is he speaking about her.....even though he said nothing bad about her specifically but now you want to bring this up during Black history month you want to add this to the fire....Not a fan of the word or him bringing it up and after reading everything else he said honestly he's no better than the other people who used her back than or now. He said nice things about her  but all the other stuff is just him trying to get clout. Whether its true or false. The podcast he said it on im sure will get attention from it. 

• Love 4