Columbus Short: Britney's parents called me the n-word, Lynne and Jamie release separate statements denying the allegations

5 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Of course there’s a room to question It, none of us knows for sure, It’s a Schrödinger’s cat kinda thing. However most of the comments took It for granted, like, oh he hooked up with Britney and they come from South, so It must be true. Girl, please:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Look I get it, I don't like Colombus Short either, but it's not like the Spears parents aren't historically liars.

If Jamie can end up having a restraining order put on him for assaulting his grandson, using the N-word isn't out of the question.

He's a horrible human being.

Maybe things shouldn't be taken at face value, but they shouldn't be shut down instantly either...

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

And where did I say they are randomly accusing him? It’s fascinating how Columbus’ word is so credible, y’all take It for granted without any doubt.

I would even say, hate for Jamie is so high, fans would buy If ***istant’s dog spoke out:trash_throw_away_recycle:

I mean, can you really blame people? He doesn’t exactly have the best rep out there. So these kinda claims don’t sound completely out of character for him.

And you’re right...I would probably would believe that assistant’s   dog tbh :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: and I don’t see what Colombus would have to gain, aside from drawing attention to the affair he has tried to keep hidden. 

But I see you’re coming from and you have a good point. We are too quick to judge.

:) 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

Look I get it, I don't like Colombus Short either, but it's not like the Spears parents aren't historically liars.

If Jamie can end up having a restraining order put on him for assaulting his grandson, using the N-word isn't out of the question.

He's a horrible human being.

Maybe things shouldn't be taken at face value, but they shouldn't be shut down instantly either...

Both Jamie and Columbus are historical liars with criminal records, so what is your point:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I am also not saying we should disclose this story immediately, but if anyone, us Britney fans should know how fabricated press stories can be:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

let's just take It with a grain of salt and wait for the tea with receipts:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

I mean, can you really blame people? He doesn’t exactly have the best rep out there. So these kinda claims don’t sound completely out of character for him.

And you’re right...I would probably would believe that assistant’s   dog tbh :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: and I don’t see what Colombus would have to gain, aside from drawing attention to the affair he has tried to keep hidden. 

But I see you’re coming from and you have a good point. We are too quick to judge.

:) 

People pay for likes and fake followers, imagine what It would do to someone, knowing they've had an affair with the most famous pop star in the world.. I would say a typical sell out:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Also, don't trust any dog with Britney gossip unless it's Hannah:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
On 2/26/2021 at 3:27 AM, HIM said:

That was a really fast response to those allegations 

Jamie and co: 

tenor.gif

The fact he didn't bother to defend his violent and greedy *** from the stories he tried to get physical with the NYLA's chef and that he said Britney would be so rich shed buy him a boat when she was only 16 years old, but felt the need to defend about this. 

Not to mention the racehorse comment, the fact Jayden called him a **** or that whole story about him treating his grandsons horribly, getting merch from the Britney store all the time and talking to anyone like they were ****. I guess he can be called anything but racist, that's off limit for him, so he's quick to defend himself :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

On 2/26/2021 at 4:35 AM, Easy There said:

I mean her parents are trash. And I am not surprised they allegedly said that.

But this man is a psychopat and trash as well. He almost killed his wife when he beat her up. And on top of everything he filmed it so he can humiliate her. How he got away with just 1 year of jail is beyond me. So I wouldn't be surprised if he was lying for clout.

I didn't know he even filmed? That's ******* insane. Poor woman! I know shonda rhimes fired his *** bc of what he did to his ex rightfully so. 

Tbh, Lynne stopped him from dating Britney ... Funnily enough he wasn't on the onyx tour, then there was that tone deaf post about BLM last year and people said he already mentioned that story on his book last year. I mean, there wasnt any story about her stopping Britney from dating Kevin, and their background were very similar with a baby mama. Lynne always seemed to like Kevin a lot, has only praised him before and after their split. 

Just bc he's a horrible person it doesn't mean he's lying. I believe that story tbh. Both can be trash, it doesn't need to be just one lol 

On 2/27/2021 at 9:45 AM, Newrie said:

Shut up Lynne. You consented to make a slave out of your own daughter, you wrote it yourself in your book! I 100% believes him and the fact that Lynne lies about it makes her even more shady. I am not here for LFB’s and Billy B’s narrative that it is only about James but not the rest of that family too.

I believe both Billy and LFB are connected to Lynne. 

3 hours ago, Newrie said:

Yes and I have defended LFB like a fool. In the beginning I was very supportive of Billy B too. Staff Halloween Costumes GIF by Halloween

I started side eying them when they started calling Ingham Kingham and praising Lynne for doing barely anything regarding Britney. I posted a respectful comment asking some things about Lynne and they deleted right away. The same happened to other people I talk to, that dared to question Lynne's motives and lack of action in the past 13 years. From then on, they showed their true colors each time more. I don't trust them at all. 

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

I started side eying them when they started calling Ingham Kingham and praising Lynne for doing barely anything regarding Britney. I posted a respectful comment asking some things about Lynne and they deleted right away. The same happened to other people I talk to, that dared to question Lynne's motives and lack of action in the past 13 years. From then on, they showed their true colors each time more. I don't trust them at all. 

I registered these things but gave them the benefit of the doubt (they are wrong, but they don’t realise it). Now I think that they wanted to infiltrate the movement to soften its core message (to FREE Britney). “No, she doesn’t need to be free, just get rid of her dad and give her money to Lynne and this whole firm of attorneys as well, who are SILENT while James’s lawyer is exposed on every news channel on the planet.”

15 hours ago, Bundy said:

The fact he didn't bother to defend his violent and greedy *** from the stories he tried to get physical with the NYLA's chef and that he said Britney would be so rich shed buy him a boat when she was only 16 years old, but felt the need to defend about this. 

Not to mention the racehorse comment, the fact Jayden called him a **** or that whole story about him treating his grandsons horribly, getting merch from the Britney store all the time and talking to anyone like they were ****. I guess he can be called anything but racist, that's off limit for him, so he's quick to defend himself :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Also when Courtney Love claimed Jamie allegedly ******** Britney he didn’t come out denying or defending himself against that allegation he and Lou instead sued fans!