Columbus Short: Britney's parents called me the n-word, Lynne and Jamie release separate statements denying the allegations

6 minutes ago, jokobish said:

She doesn’t. Notice when Jamie Spears joined, we saw less and less black creatives working with Britney. Andre was fired, her dancers became more white/ lighter skin, no black bodyguards, no black assistant/manager/ makeup artist/ etc etc. 

No Janet Jackson influence I think Jamie is prefer Britney be inspired by *insert joke* 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh god. This thread is going to implode I can already feel it. 

Columbus Short, who briefly danced for Britney in 2003, and claims to have had a romantic stint with the pop star during a trip to Rome, says Britney's parents called him the n-word. “I was next

She literally ****ed him. And he explains she felt so bad when they said that. So I don't see it how anyone could call her racist as well.   Also he was married she was not.  If anyone was a

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Britney clearly isn’t racist, she was intimate with him and clearly didn’t agree with what they were saying. This is just further proof that Jamie is an ******* 

Let us not forget how Britney confronted racists in Spain after they insulted her body guard using racial slurs.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Easy There said:

Also it says he divorced his wife in 2003,so he was either already divorced or in process of getting divorced. Mind I say he was extremely young and so was Britney

He said Britney was the reason his marriage was over. His wife probably dumped his cheating *** when she saw he was into Britney, rightfully so.

8 hours ago, Easy There said:

Also why did she even told them she ****ed him ? :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

8 hours ago, Busybee said:

That was my initial thought :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: what an odd conversation to have with not one but both of your parents 

Back then he said Lynne prevented Britney from sleeping with him. I always wondered if the bigger problem was his race, considering I never heard any story of her wanting to stop Britney from sleeping with Kevin. I remember that tone deaf post Lynne made about BLM praising the kids security almost like "look, im not racist bc my daughter has black securities and I admit they are good at what they do" :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: and JL even felt the need to share that. 

He tells supermarket glossy The Star that he did share a bed with Spears, but he says they did little more than literally sleep together. Still, that was enough to break up his marriage.

”It’s true I slept with Britney, [but] we never had *** because another person was in the room at the time,” he tells the Star. ”We shared a bed and were really close, kissing and hugging. The chemistry was magical… our feelings were so strong.” Too strong, in fact, for Spears’ caretakers. ”Britney’s mom, Lynne, stepped in to prevent that as soon as our feelings started to develop,” says Short, who soon left Spears’ employ and is now teaching dance classes in Japan.

”It would be fair to say Britney caused major problems in our marriage,” says Short in an understatement. ”Sadly, we’re now getting divorced.” Still, he says: ”Despite everything that happened, I’ll always remember those special moments with Britney.” 

2 hours ago, Forever222 said:

This media take down of Jamie Spears is intense. 

Anyway, this doesn’t shock me if true. Does Britney even have black body guards anymore? 

I think only the boys have, hes been around since they were little. 

6 hours ago, phareezy said:

Wait I just realized we have responses from reps from both Lynn and Jamie on this one :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I love that everyone is so scared of being called racist now that they felt compelled to respond to this allegation. Out of everything that's been thrown their way these past few weeks, THIS is the one that required a statement. We found Jamie's Achille's heel, it's being labeled a racist publicly :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Like, people can mock Britney for days, calling her crazy, trying to justify the cship bc she shaved her head. Jamie & co, Kevin's lawyer can say anything to make them look good and make Britney to seem lost and unfit, tmz can talk **** about Britney all they want and Lynne doesnt say ****, not even "u dont know my daughter, stop bullying her, shes not crazy"

But once people question JL's motives or call Lynne racist, shes so quick to defend JL and herself. Mrs "the-cship-felt-an-impossible- dream, I just want Britney to see brighter days" mama bear for Britney of the year. 

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Like, people can mock Britney for days, calling her crazy, trying to justify the cship bc she shaved her head. Jamie & co, Kevin's lawyer can say anything to make them look good and make Britney to seem lost and unfit, tmz can talk **** about Britney all they want and Lynne doesnt say ****, not even "u dont know my daughter, stop bullying her, shes not crazy"

But once people question JL's motives or call Lynne racist, shes so quick to defend JL and herself. Mrs "the-cship-felt-an-impossible- dream, I just want Britney to see brighter days" mama bear for Britney of the year. 

Right? They let all of that slander happen but Columbus comes out and says he was called the N-word by them and suddenly we get statements from both. Can't have the trifecta of racist on top of prison wardens and thieves. That's a level of villainy they know they can't come back from.

• Like 8
10 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Right? They let all of that slander happen but Columbus comes out and says he was called the N-word by them and suddenly we get statements from both. Can't have the trifecta of racist on top of prison wardens and thieves. That's a level of villainy they know they can't come back from.

Her parents are both trash, I dont know why people still have faith in Lynne. Obviously shes pro cship, only cares about the money and isnt doing **** to help Britney to get out of this mess she was a part of. Shes on the fence for a reason, shes selfish af. 

• Exhale+
2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Back then he said Lynne prevented Britney from sleeping with him. I always wondered if the bigger problem was his race, considering I never heard any story of her wanting to stop Britney from sleeping with Kevin. I remember that tone deaf post Lynne made about BLM praising the kids security almost like "look, im not racist bc my daughter has black securities and I admit they are good at what they do" :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: and JL even felt the need to share that. 

He tells supermarket glossy The Star that he did share a bed with Spears, but he says they did little more than literally sleep together. Still, that was enough to break up his marriage.

”It’s true I slept with Britney, [but] we never had *** because another person was in the room at the time,” he tells the Star. ”We shared a bed and were really close, kissing and hugging. The chemistry was magical… our feelings were so strong.” Too strong, in fact, for Spears’ caretakers. ”Britney’s mom, Lynne, stepped in to prevent that as soon as our feelings started to develop,” says Short, who soon left Spears’ employ and is now teaching dance classes in Japan.

”It would be fair to say Britney caused major problems in our marriage,” says Short in an understatement. ”Sadly, we’re now getting divorced.” Still, he says: ”Despite everything that happened, I’ll always remember those special moments with Britney.” 

I mean her parents are trash. And I am not surprised they allegedly said that.

But this man is a psychopat and trash as well. He almost killed his wife when he beat her up. And on top of everything he filmed it so he can humiliate her. How he got away with just 1 year of jail is beyond me. So I wouldn't be surprised if he was lying for clout.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Easy There said:

I mean her parents are trash. And I am not surprised they allegedly said that.

But this man is a psychopat and trash as well. He almost killed his wife when he beat her up. And on top of everything he filmed it so he can humiliate her. How he got away with just 1 year of jail is beyond me. So I wouldn't be surprised if he was lying for clout.

tenor.gif