C0cky's thread exposing Kevin on twitter

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Thanks @C0CKy for doing this! A lot of people on twitter are only focused on Jamie and Justin (that even tho is a ******* *******, doesnt have anything to do with her situation nowadays). Bc Kevin was barely mentioned on the doc, some people keep forgetting that Kevin ****ed her up so much and continues to do, benefitting off her misery, not helping her and even keeping the kids away from her - he has the boys custody, so If he shady *** lawyer talked highly of her as a mother in the past, why does she barely see her kids nowadays? Whos stopping her? 

Kevin and Justin are not key targets here either... Though it's true Kevin benefitted from it

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I wish that he included this quote of yours too, because I think this is an important point.

It's maybe THE most important point!

There's a reason why her parents sided with Kevin directly following the divorce announcement...they were using him as a tool.

Once Kevin had the legal upper hand, it was all downhill from there for Britney.

She spent the entire summer and fall of 2007 fighting to regain her legal footing. But Kevin and his lawyer kept hammering her with new allegations to add on to "shaving her head" and "going to rehab." From then on out it was:

- “habitual, frequent and continuous” user of alcohol and controlled substances
- running a red light
- driving without a license
- failing a **** test (it was an Adderall prescription that triggered that one, I think)

They hammered her until she eventually lost full legal custody in October of 2007.

From then out out, the conservatorship may have seemed inevitable to her...Since being able to spend time with her boys became more important to her than anything else.

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's maybe THE most important point!

There's a reason why her parents sided with Kevin directly following the divorce announcement...they were using him as a tool.

Once Kevin had the legal upper hand, it was all downhill from there for Britney.

She spent the entire summer and fall of 2007 fighting to regain her legal footing. But Kevin and his lawyer kept hammering her with new allegations to add on to "shaving her head" and "going to rehab." From then on out it was:

- “habitual, frequent and continuous” user of alcohol and controlled substances
- running a red light
- driving without a license
- failing a **** test (it was an Adderall prescription that triggered that one, I think)

They hammered her until she eventually lost full legal custody in October of 2007.

From then out out, the conservatorship may have seemed inevitable to her...Since being able to spend time with her boys became more important to her than anything else.

Agree!

And I know that this is not the topic of this thread, but  look what I found on Meaner03's twitter:

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

A couple of years ago, Jamie asked to see how Kevin was spending the money when he was asking for more child support, saying Britney paid for everything besides the child support (school, sports activities, etc), so his laywer asked to see how much money Britney was making and even shaded her saying smt like "i think Jamie is confusing his roles, he isnt the conservator of Kevin"

Excuse me? I didn't know about that. That's crazy... if Britney's money goes for that child support, she has all the right to know if her money is being used in the needs that argued to get that monthly payment. And Jamie, as Britney's conservator had the right reasons to ask for that information, actually. 

I don't know about U.S system but everything seem ****ed up in most of Britney's cases. In Europe, 'child supports' are updated from time to time and both parents justify all of that stuff because they HAVE to, and justify the money go for child's needs and no for their personal needs. Sometimes, it's ****ed up as well, no system is perfect; But lawyers don't give that type of responses to petitions, it's ridiculous and kind of shameful.:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

According to him, they met at a nightclub:

Sam Lutfi, the man who claims to have been Britney Spears' manager in 2007 and 2008, took the stand in a Los Angeles courtroom this morning in the defamation suit he filed against the pop star and her parents, Lynne and Jamie Spears.

Lutfi recalled meeting Spears at a nightclub in early 2007. He said she came to him and asked if she could have his hat. He told the jury he said "no" which he claimed she liked because she wasn't refused often. "She told me it was refreshing to hear a no," Lutfi said, adding, "We hit it off. She took my number and email, she began calling and texting. We hung out and became friends."

Lutfi said Spears later texted and called him as she dealt with her divorce and child custody battle.

"She was in crisis mode, dealing with press photographers, 30, 50, 100 following her every move, speeding, driving next to her," he said. "She was dealing with a lot of anxiety when they followed her. When she got out of a car they would cluster her, she couldn't move, she was very anxious."

At least that's what he said in court :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/10/sam-lutfi-claims-anxious-britney-spears-texted-him-in-crisis-mode/

The part about her calling him to deal with her divorce, kinda makes sense, since the earliest picture of them together I could find is from June 20, while she was visiting her lawyer

028.jpg

I haven't seen that photo before! Good find!

I've seen others where he's getting into the driver's seat of her vehicle, and Alli Sims is with them...but I'm unsure of the exact date in June.

We know that he was trying to come into contact with her since at least February of 2007...So it took him four months to accomplish his goal.

Either way, Lynne Spears is a big fat liar...Her book says that Lutfi entered the scene in October of 2007.

Now why would she purposely state that date when there are tons of pap pics showing that he was on the scene four months earlier? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

She's clearly trying to cover something up. 

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I read in one of the articles, according to her lawyer, she did not fail it, but simply skipped some of **** tests.

And in Promises and also after the first 5150 hold, they did not find any ***** in her system, not sure about the second one.

4 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Agree!

And I know that this is not the topic of this thread, but  look what I found on Meaner03's twitter:

Lou absolutely was on the scene by 2006.

She was Jamie Lynn's business manager by August of 2006.

I also believe she was the "Christian life coach" that the gossip rags were referring to in the summer of 2006, as Britney's family was pressuring her to divorce Kevin.

Either way, Bryan Spears has stated himself that he became the "top cop" of the "family business" financials in 2003, and that he fired everyone himself.

I wouldn't be shocked if it was BRYAN who hired Lou M. Taylor to manage Jamie Lynn's financials as she began working on Zoey 101 and her various other projects.

8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I haven't seen that photo before! Good find!

I've seen others where he's getting into the driver's seat of her vehicle, and Alli Sims is with them...but I'm unsure of the exact date in June.

We know that he was trying to come into contact with her since at least February of 2007...So it took him four months to accomplish his goal.

Either way, Lynne Spears is a big fat liar...Her book says that Lutfi entered the scene in October of 2007.

Now why would she purposely state that date when there are tons of pap pics showing that he was on the scene four months earlier? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

She's clearly trying to cover something up. 

it's also worth noting that, even though this was years later, he was seen with Adam Leber, which is/used to be Team Britney, but he may not have that much of a problem with Lutfi? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

tumblr_o0uzhlhwna1v2cjj8o4_500.jpg

3 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I read in one of the articles, according to her lawyer, she did not fail it, but simply skipped some of **** tests.

And in Promises and also after the first 5150 hold, they did not find any ***** in her system, not sure about the second one.

I was going by this TMZ article:

"TMZ has learned Britney Spears will now play the ADD card in court tomorrow, arguing that her medication caused a positive reading on a **** test last week."

https://www.tmz.com/2007/11/15/britney-comes-to-attention-deficit-disorder/

She also reported to her doctor after the second 5150 that she had been taking Adderall.

So you're right...Her tests were coming back "clean" since she had a prescription.

But Mark Vincent Kaplan was using every single incident as an excuse to drag her back into court...and was clearly colluding with TMZ in the process.

7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Kevin and Justin are not key targets here either... Though it's true Kevin benefitted from it

Kevin might have helped her family to put her under a cship, he benefits from Britney being under a cship, uses the fact he has the boys custody and she doesnt have rights to fight for her kids, to ask for more money to support his lazy *** and his other kids. He obviously doesnt help Britney against Jamie even tho he knows Jamie is a pos. He could have took the abuse incident to court but probably didnt to not help Britney (maybe he was even paid). Britney barely sees her kids nowadays, so not only the cship, but also Kevin has been affecting her relationship with her children. Not to mention his lawyer talking **** about her all these years knowing damn well she cant even defend herself publicly. 

The problem isnt only about Jamie, Lou, Larry, lawyers and the court who ****ed up Britney over and over again. Kevin and her family also have been complicit to this **** all these years, so imo they deserve to be exposed. 

Justin on the other hand, even tho he was a ****ty ex, he doesnt have anything to do with her being under a cship. He deserved to be dragged, but in the end, I bet Britney probably didnt care about his tantrums all these years when she had Kevin to worry about. So yeah, I wish the doc would have exposed Kevin way more. I saw many JTs fans mentioning Kevin too and thats probably the only time I agreed with those delusional stans. 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's also worth noting that, even though this was years later, he was seen with Adam Leber, which is/used to be Team Britney, but he may not have that much of a problem with Lutfi? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

tumblr_o0uzhlhwna1v2cjj8o4_500.jpg

Yep!

They all know that Lutfi isn't who Britney's Team made him out to be.

Yes, he's a little maggot. But he wasn't "drugging" Britney in the way that Lynne Spears' declaration and book alleged.

He was crushing her prescription anti-psychotic meds and putting them in her food because she was refusing to take them...and they were mixing with other prescription meds she was already taking (Adderall). Lutfi has fully admitted this, so it didn't at all play out in the way that Lynne claims.

If anything, I think they were afraid of the management contract that Britney had orally entered into with him...Hence the "susceptible to undue influence" claim that they've stuck to for so long when it comes to the conservatorship.

Even when we know Kevin is a dumb person, he's good at using his circunstances for his own benefit. So, he wanted his child support since he's the best dad ever :) and you know, he wants to give his kids the best lifestyle ever :) and who knows? maybe he could've exposed everything few years ago but a good montly payment for child support was enough to shut his mouth up.

I'm finally feeling useful. Ha!

I'm not up on the current stuff, but I've been following this story since the summer of 2006 when stories about the "Christian life coach" started appearing in the gossip rags. 

Then I really started paying attention in February of 2007 as they were forcing her into rehab.

I'm a legal researcher, but I'm not a lawyer...So I remember tiny little details, but I don't know family law or probate law.

I do work for lawyers...They will tell me what laws might have been broken, and it's my job to try to prove they were broken and then sum it up in a report for the lawyers to use to decide if they want to pursue litigation.

So if there are any lawyers following this who suspect something might have happened back in the day, I can try to wrack my brain to see what leads I can dig up for you. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

59 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

According to him, they met at a nightclub:

Sam Lutfi, the man who claims to have been Britney Spears' manager in 2007 and 2008, took the stand in a Los Angeles courtroom this morning in the defamation suit he filed against the pop star and her parents, Lynne and Jamie Spears.

Lutfi recalled meeting Spears at a nightclub in early 2007. He said she came to him and asked if she could have his hat. He told the jury he said "no" which he claimed she liked because she wasn't refused often. "She told me it was refreshing to hear a no," Lutfi said, adding, "We hit it off. She took my number and email, she began calling and texting. We hung out and became friends."

Lutfi said Spears later texted and called him as she dealt with her divorce and child custody battle.

"She was in crisis mode, dealing with press photographers, 30, 50, 100 following her every move, speeding, driving next to her," he said. "She was dealing with a lot of anxiety when they followed her. When she got out of a car they would cluster her, she couldn't move, she was very anxious."

At least that's what he said in court :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/10/sam-lutfi-claims-anxious-britney-spears-texted-him-in-crisis-mode/

The part about her calling him to deal with her divorce, kinda makes sense, since the earliest picture of them together I could find is from June 20, while she was visiting her lawyer

028.jpg

Those shoes should be in a Museum

20 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Yeah I'm surprised the documentary didn't go harder on him

I think in some interview the director explained they didn't really wanted to focus on her relationships, and more on her side of things, but I think it was really important to portray their part, especially Kevin who's the father of the kids, and Jason Trawick which was co-conservator at some point 

Archived