C0cky's thread exposing Kevin on twitter

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh, I think Lynne totally...how should we put it? ...Stretched the truth...in order to save face.

I just found a copy of "Through The Storm" on archive.org.

I'm skimming through now.

excellent! thank you!

about the lies in my post, I meant Kalie... but Lynne is also very capable in this regard, that's for sure)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Before I read the Twitter thread, I'm going to repost my comments from an earlier BH thread...and then I'll read the Twitter thread to see just how closely they align. :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:
Here goes...

This is just a theory, but if you line up all these little random factoids from all different sources, it starts to draw a picture...

I think that back in February of 2007, the following people were all on the same "team":

- Kevin Federline
- Mark Vincent Kaplan (Kevin's divorce attorney)
- Jamie Spears
- Bryan Spears, the Executive Producer of Jamie Lynn's projects and Co-Producer of "Zoey 101"
- Larry Rudolph
- Lynne Spears
- Lou M. Taylor, Jamie Lynn's business manager 

So...

Britney fired Larry in October of 2004. After she filed for divorce from Kevin in November of 2006, he was suddenly brought back into the fold.

The next thing you know, her entire Team was pressuring her into rehab. Larry flew her to Antigua, but she sprung herself after 24-hours and returned to Los Angeles.

I think Britney knew that Kevin's goal was full custody of the boys — their prenup had guaranteed that he wasn't getting much in the divorce, so he had to come up with other ways to suck money out of her.

After returning to Los Angeles, Britney shaved her head. She then sat outside Kevin's house, demanding to see the boys. Her parents were allegedly inside Kevin's house at the time. When Kevin didn't allow her to see her boys, she whacked a pap's car with an umbrella.

In the three months leading up to this moment, we have this:

Kalie Machado begins working for Britney as her assistant. She lasts three months, until Feb. 2007:

"Kalie Machado claims that while she was Britney’s assistant, she received a call from a man “at a restricted number” who said he was a private investigator working for Brit’s ex husband Kevin Federline. That man was Sam [Lutfi]. “He said he had incriminating evidence on Britney and he was going to hand it over to me,” she recalls. “We arranged to meet in a Santa Monica Starbucks.” Kalie was nervous, so she brought her roommate with her. She says she spent 20 minutes listening to Sam talk and when she demanded to see the evidence, he instead “asked all kinds of stalkerish questions - like when we leave the house and where Britney and I went.” [From In Touch, print edition, March 10, 2008]"

So...

Between December of 2006 and February of 2007, we already have Sam Lutfi on the scene. He is claiming to work for Kevin Federline as a private investigator. He is asking Britney's assistant, Kalie, about Britney's daily schedule.

Strangely, Lynne Spears claims in her book "Through The Storm" that Sam Lutfi didn't appear on the scene until October 2007. This is false. Kalie is placing him on the scene before Britney is sent to rehab in February of 2007.

After Britney whacked the pap's car with the umbrella, she checking into rehab for a second time. The rehab center was called "Promises." 

Consider Lynne's statement from her book:

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

Later in the book, Lynne says that the same "swarthy" man who called her later appeared at Britney's side. That man was Sam Lutfi.

So Lynne herself is confirming that Sam Lutfi called her to say there were ***** planted in Britney's home.

Britney stayed in Promises for one day before springing herself again. Why? While she was in Promises, Kevin's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, was able to have an ex parte (emergency) hearing called to discuss custody of the boys. So, Alli Sims drove Britney to see Blair Berk, a prominent criminal defense attorney. For what reason would Britney need a criminal defence attorney?

Within hours, Britney checked herself back into rehab for a third time. She stayed there for 30 days, and was released on March 21, 2007.

During that 30 days, Kevin had full physical custody of the boys. From there on out, Britney was fighting to get physical custody back from Kevin. At that point, he had the legal upper hand.

Not long after being released from her 30 days in rehab, Britney recorded this:

A month later, in May of 2007, Lynne Spears attended a taping of Dancing With The Stars with Lutfi. She wrote in her book that she also discussed jewelry and shoe endorsements with him. Keep in mind that Lou M. Taylor was by this point not just Jamie Lynn's business manager. She was also negotiating the deal for Lynne's book (which we knew about by October of 2007), and by February of 2008 was referring to herself as the "Spears Family Spokesperson."

Britney was photographed with Sam Lutfi by June of 2007.

I believe that at some point between March 21, 2007, when she left rehab, and June 2007, when she gave that faux restraining order to Lynne on the set of Zoey 101, that Sam went "rogue."

I believe that at a certain point, Ali Simms and Paris Hilton, who were friends with Lutfi, introduced him to Britney. I believe Sam likely told Britney that he had planted ***** in her Malibu home so that her family and Kevin could use it against her to force her into rehab. In effect, he "flipped" or "switched teams" from working with Lou M. Taylor to working with Britney (or maybe he was working for Lou the entire time?)

Either way, the entire team of them working together effectively handed legal custody of the boys to Kevin...

...And set Britney up for the conservatorship in the process. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

EDIT #2:

We now know from a recent article that Alli Sims did not introduce Britney to Sam Lutfi. 

So who did? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

EDIT #1:

Here's a chronological timeline that shows all of the dates I've listed above:

Someone tweet this to the director of the Netflix documentary!!!!

Page 169:

Lynne says that within a month of Britney meeting Sam Lutfi that he had taken control of her life.

Compare that to her declaration, which she filed in February of 2008 to obtain a restraining order against him:

"In her request for a harassment order, Lynne says her daughter met Lutfi, whose full first name is Osama, "in or about October 2007" and that he has "essentially moved into Britney's home and has purported to take control of her life, home and finances."

Source: https://www.eonline.com/news/57411/lynne_sam_drugged_controlled_britney

However, we know that Britney was allowing Sam to drive her around by June of 2007.

Britney's assistant, Kalie Machado, claimed that Lutfi first started contacting her in February of 2007 to say that he was a private investigator working for Kevin Federline.

Lynne herself claims that Lutfi called her phone between February 16th and February 20th of 2007 to say that ***** were planted in Britney's home. She says in the book that no ***** were found, but that Sam later claims, "There were *****; you just didn't find them."

Why is Lynne omitting this information in her declaration? And why is she being so vague in her book? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I had always assumed that Britney was about to lose legal custody during the "emergency court hearing" that was cancelled when Britney agreed to check into rehab for the third and final time.

However...

The way Lynne words it in her book, it sounds as if he had already legally obtained physical custody by February 14th when Larry flew her to Antigua.

Britney and Kevin were supposed to have joint custody.

"A temporary court order issued Feb. 1 granted the couple joint custody until the end of this month."

Source: https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/federline-seeks-custody-hearing-as-spears-quits-rehab-1.647027

So...

What was that "emergency court hearing" on February 22, 2007 for?

Was it related to Britney's visit to criminal defense attorney Blair Berk?

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I had always assumed that Britney was about to lose legal custody during the "emergency court hearing" that was cancelled when Britney agreed to check into rehab for the third and final time.

However...

The way Lynne words it in her book, it sounds as if he had already legally obtained physical custody by February 14th when Larry flew her to Antigua.

Britney and Kevin were supposed to have joint custody.

"A temporary court order issued Feb. 1 granted the couple joint custody until the end of this month."

Source: https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/federline-seeks-custody-hearing-as-spears-quits-rehab-1.647027

So...

What was that "emergency court hearing" on February 22, 2007 for?

Was it related to Britney's visit to criminal defense attorney Blair Berk?

You could basically be a detective. Modern Sherlock Holmes

I think it could have been because of the criminal defense attorney, yes. But who know though? The wholw thing is so shady. And I don't know what happened to this attorney. Couldn't he help her at all? 

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

it makes sense that she lost custody of her children during the first rehab stay, since by agreeing to go there, she, one might say, formally admitted that she had problems ... I think that's why Britney reacted so strongly when she realized what a big strategic mistake she made, and that she was betrayed... Maybe it was what had partly provoked her to shave her head, get tattoos like a memento... And since she has already lost physical custody, then in order to return it, she needed to undergo treatment so that she would have at least some chance in court.

24 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

it makes sense that she lost custody of her children during the first rehab stay, since by agreeing to go there, she, one might say, admitted that she had problems ... I think that's why Britney reacted so strongly when she realized what she had done, and that she was betrayed... Maybe it was what had partly provoked her to shave her head, get tattoos like a memento... And since she has already lost physical custody, then in order to return it, she needed to undergo treatment so that she would have at least some chance in court.

It also explains why Kevin was able to prevent her from seeing the boys on the night she shaved her head — because the court had already awarded him sole physical custody for the duration of her 30-day stay in Antigua.

Now imagine if both of her parents were inside the house with Kevin at that time?

So yes, I can see why that might provoke her to shave her head and get a few tattoos...She was flipping the bird to all of them.

That makes the trip to visit Blair Berk, five days later, all the more mysterious. 

Was it all planned now for Jamie to actually physically abuse his grandson,  to make her lose her children's and set up that restraining order. 

I'm saying,  yes. It was all planned.  

They really hate her, once they knew she had a talent,  she was that ticket out of poor and basically poverty.

They pretended to love her, even Lynne,  I think Britney was always hated by her family if you ask me. 

And I mean her birth family,  not extended family.  

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

it makes sense that she lost custody of her children during the first rehab stay, since by agreeing to go there, she, one might say, admitted that she had problems ... I think that's why Britney reacted so strongly when she realized what she had done, and that she was betrayed... Maybe it was what had partly provoked her to shave her head, get tattoos like a memento... And since she has already lost physical custody, then in order to return it, she needed to undergo treatment so that she would have at least some chance in court.

She still had custody post rehab.

⏺When they separated and started the divorce proceeding Britney and Kevin shared joint physical and joint legal custody of the boys 50/50.

⏺Britney lost physical custody of the boys in Oct. 2007, then lost legal custody of them in Jan. 2008.

⏺February 2008 the conservatorship began. Later that month Britney’s granted monitored visitation with her children- NOT CUSTODY of any kind.

⏺The media (mainly TMZ and Billboard magazine in 2015) repeatedly, falsely claimed that Britney had regained custody. Not true. Increased visitation is not custody. And it seemed as if Britney’s increased visitation with Preston & Jayden was an agreement between Jamie and Kevin, NOT child court.

⏺The media and yes fans always overlooked the fact that the cship prohibits Britney from having any custody of her kids. 

⏺In order to avoid custody trial which would not bode well for Britney, she (tbh legally it was Jamie acting on her behalf as conservator of her person) agree to Kevin maintaining sole physical & sole legal custody of the children while Britney was allowed monitored visits which rolled out slowly over time to allow the kids overnight visits.

⏺Britney hasn’t had custody of any kind since early Jan. 2008. After Jamie’s violent altercation with one of her sons Britney’s visitation with the boys went from 50% visitation “custodial rights” down to 30%. This was court approved. If I were Britney, for this alone, I would never forgive Jamie for causing her to have even less time with her children!

https://www.distractify.com/p/who-has-custody-britney-spears-kids

23 minutes ago, generation glory said:

She still had custody post rehab.

⏺When they separated and started the divorce proceeding Britney and Kevin shared joint physical and joint legal custody of the boys 50/50.

⏺Britney lost physical custody of the boys in Oct. 2007, then lost legal custody of them in Jan. 2008.

⏺February 2008 the conservatorship began. Later that month Britney’s granted monitored visitation with her children- NOT CUSTODY of any kind.

⏺The media (mainly TMZ and Billboard magazine in 2015) repeatedly, falsely claimed that Britney had regained custody. Not true. Increased visitation is not custody. And it seemed as if Britney’s increased visitation with Preston & Jayden was an agreement between Jamie and Kevin, NOT child court.

⏺The media and yes fans always overlooked the fact that the cship prohibits Britney from having any custody of her kids. 

⏺In order to avoid custody trial which would not bode well for Britney, she (tbh legally it was Jamie acting on her behalf as conservator of her person) agree to Kevin maintaining sole physical & sole legal custody of the children while Britney was allowed monitored visits which rolled out slowly over time to allow the kids overnight visits.

⏺Britney hasn’t had custody of any kind since early Jan. 2008. After Jamie’s violent altercation with one of her sons Britney’s visitation with the boys went from 50% visitation “custodial rights” down to 30%. This was court approved. If I were Britney, for this alone, I would never forgive Jamie for causing her to have even less time with her children!

https://www.distractify.com/p/who-has-custody-britney-spears-kids

Remember how much of a fight Jamie put up when Kevin petitioned for an increase in child support? KFed’s a lazy grifter living off of his ex-wife, for sure, but in light of what’s happening, maybe Jamie fought Kevin so hard to stop him from receiving more money from Britney’s estate because there was so much shady business happening behind the scenes regarding her estate, plus it was his own greed!! 

Please remember to replace the name “Britney” with the name of her conservator or say the conservatorship. It’s not legally Britney agreeing to anything. It’s whomever acts of her behalf even if she is okay with it. Such as this...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/music/britney-spears-child-support-kevin-federline-thousands-more/%3famp=true

“Britney Spears Agrees to Pay Kevin Federline 'Thousands More' in Child Support: Report

After Federline asked for "three times" more than the $20,000 he already receives, the singer has reportedly agreed to provide more child support”

Remember how Kevin and his attention ***** lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan (whom Britney pays his exorbitant legal fees!) trotted themselves out in front of a camera when he demanded another hand out from the Bank of Britney?? Again, it makes me wonder what was it that prompted Kevin to want more money after 10 years of being content getting $20k/mo??

A year later Britney is sent to a facility when she refuses to do as told (take meds, work, etc), Domination gets canceled, Andrew Wallet jumps ship, the whistleblower voicemail hits hard & Jamie gets violent with his grandson causing Britney’s visitation with her sons to drop to 30%..., we know the rest...

Seriously, WTF has been going on between these men profiting and controlling a “mentally incapacitated” Britney Spears + her fortune??? Don’t forget about Lou!! Something has gone down over these last few years, pre-Britney’s Gram podcast voicemail from the whistleblower that sparked the Free Britney movement!!! Money is at the root of it all!!

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It also explains why Kevin was able to prevent her from seeing the boys on the night she shaved her head — because the court had already awarded him sole physical custody for the duration of her 30-day stay in Antigua.

Now imagine if both of her parents were inside the house with Kevin at that time?

So yes, I can see why that might provoke her to shave her head and get a few tattoos...She was flipping the bird to all of them.

That makes the trip to visit Blair Berk, five days later, all the more mysterious. 

thank you for all this research!

12 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Excuse me? I didn't know about that. That's crazy... if Britney's money goes for that child support, she has all the right to know if her money is being used in the needs that argued to get that monthly payment. And Jamie, as Britney's conservator had the right reasons to ask for that information, actually. 

I don't know about U.S system but everything seem ****ed up in most of Britney's cases. In Europe, 'child supports' are updated from time to time and both parents justify all of that stuff because they HAVE to, and justify the money go for child's needs and no for their personal needs. Sometimes, it's ****ed up as well, no system is perfect; But lawyers don't give that type of responses to petitions, it's ridiculous and kind of shameful.:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I completely agree! Jamie argued that Britney already paid for a lot of other things besides the child support, so he knew 20k just to feed the boys or whatever was more than enough and thats why he wanted to see how the money was being spent. Not only Kevins lawyer was insulted :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: he also wanted to know how much money Britney was actually making. He probably used the fact she was on the forbes best paid artists to ask for more child support, but he probably knew Britney had a lot more that he could use to ask even more money to Ktrash. Jamie ended up giving in. He probably did just to not let Kevins lawyer know how much money Britney had. 

American law system seems a joke tbh. I mean, Kevin asked more money saying he only earned 3k a month and he couldnt dance anymore and he wasnt successful anymore putting music out (when he really was tho?). He even said he only did less than 1% of what Britney made. he even said smt like the boys had to share a room at his house or some bs. I mean, he had to justify how 20k a month wasnt enough to feed the boys. It was so obvious he thinks Britney has to pay for his high lifestyle just bc she had kids with him. She is supporting his lazy ***, his wife and other kids. Its so ******* unfair. But Jamie probably agreed bc Kevin has the boys custody and he used the boys to make Britney do things, like working and making him more money. Before that, Kevin always seemed cool with Jamie. 

Regarding the disagreement, Federline’s lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, told The Blast in a statement: “Unfortunately, the proposal that came back amounted to no modification of support, but it indicated to me that Mr. Spears has to recognize that he is the conservator for Britney and not for Kevin.”

22 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It was alleged at the time that Lynne Spears, and possibly both Lynne and Jamie, were inside the house with Kevin at the time she shaved her head and whacked the pap's car with the umbrella.

There are also pap photos from throughout 2007 showing Lynne and Jamie visiting the boys at Kevin's house.

Britney had cut them off, so they were going through Kevin in order to see the boys.

They were all colluding together in this. 100%.

I always thought it was a lil bit weird these reports about them many times at Kevins when Britney wasnt speaking to them. I always felt it couldnt be just love for the boys bc If they were on Britneys side, would Kevin be ok with letting them in his house? 

Ur posts made me think even more that she was really set up by her family and Ktrash. I wouldnt doubt they also set her up when she locked herself with Jayden on the bathroom like she said on the letter. 

Britney really was unlucky with her parents. And Ktrash is another pos. 

22 hours ago, Sea flower said:

Massive respect to all of you who have collected the information and shared the facts.:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:  I remembered some parts from back in the day but i didn't remember all the details. It is such a tragic story, reality is worse than fiction sometimes.

I remember when B posted that letter on her website explaining that she found out she was paying for most of the things for people around her. And she was not happy and allegedly cut everybody off her payroll. Does anybody remember that letter?

:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Its indeed a tragic story. Her own family used and abused her, destroyed her life just bc of money. I know she didnt like being seen as a victim, but she is till this day a victim of leeches, shes surrounded by many without many options to escape from them. It makes me so ******* sad and angry. I keep hoping for once she will be lucky and all these ****ers that destroyed her, will finally pay. 

I remember that letter! Do u remember when she posted? I know she was estranged from Jamie in 2007 and she didnt speak with Lynne for 7 months. I wonder if she cut their money too. I bet that was one of the reasons they also planned the cship. 

Archived