C0cky's thread exposing Kevin on twitter

If u can, retweet this. Bc while Britney cant even defend herself, his lawyer continues to talk **** about her cship to the media (a case he doesnt even work on, but ofc they have an interest in keeping Britney under this). Obviously they are trying to change peoples and medias minds bc of Framing Britney. 

This poor excuse of a man still ****s her up till this day. He needs to be exposed too! 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @C0CKy for doing this! A lot of people on twitter are only focused on Jamie and Justin (that even tho is a ******* *******, doesnt have anything to do with her situation nowadays). Bc Kevin was barely mentioned on the doc, some people keep forgetting that Kevin ****ed her up so much and continues to do, benefitting off her misery, not helping her and even keeping the kids away from her - he has the boys custody, so If his shady *** lawyer talked highly of her as a mother in the past, why does she barely see her kids nowadays? Whos stopping her from seeing them more? 

I agree he needs to be exposed especially when Kevin said he couldn’t get any dancing jobs and blamed Ageism he hasn’t dj in a long time!

How does a man with 6 kids and 3 different baby moms afford to take care of all these kids?

we know he gets a healthy child support check from Britney, but how does he afford the other 4 kids?

Hmmmmm

I'm actually impressed how almost NO ONE is calling him out. I even read comments about this saying Kevin was a good man to Britney. They totally forgot the part where he wasn't even home while Britney was taking care of the babies and that's the reason why she dumped his ***. Not to mention how Britney is providing ALL to his family and his 100 children. :gunriah_mariah_carey:

9 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

I'm actually impressed how almost NO ONE is calling him out. I even read comments about this saying Kevin was a good man to Britney. They totally forgot the part where he wasn't even home while Britney was taking care of the babies and that's the reason why she dumped his ***. Not to mention how Britney is providing ALL to his family and his 100 children. :gunriah_mariah_carey:

and then not letting her see the kids

Before I read the Twitter thread, I'm going to repost my comments from an earlier BH thread...and then I'll read the Twitter thread to see just how closely they align. :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:
Here goes...

This is just a theory, but if you line up all these little random factoids from all different sources, it starts to draw a picture...

I think that back in February of 2007, the following people were all on the same "team":

- Kevin Federline
- Mark Vincent Kaplan (Kevin's divorce attorney)
- Jamie Spears
- Bryan Spears, the Executive Producer of Jamie Lynn's projects and Co-Producer of "Zoey 101"
- Larry Rudolph
- Lynne Spears
- Lou M. Taylor, Jamie Lynn's business manager 

So...

Britney fired Larry in October of 2004. After she filed for divorce from Kevin in November of 2006, he was suddenly brought back into the fold.

The next thing you know, her entire Team was pressuring her into rehab. Larry flew her to Antigua, but she sprung herself after 24-hours and returned to Los Angeles.

I think Britney knew that Kevin's goal was full custody of the boys — their prenup had guaranteed that he wasn't getting much in the divorce, so he had to come up with other ways to suck money out of her.

After returning to Los Angeles, Britney shaved her head. She then sat outside Kevin's house, demanding to see the boys. Her parents were allegedly inside Kevin's house at the time. When Kevin didn't allow her to see her boys, she whacked a pap's car with an umbrella.

In the three months leading up to this moment, we have this:

Kalie Machado begins working for Britney as her assistant. She lasts three months, until Feb. 2007:

"Kalie Machado claims that while she was Britney’s assistant, she received a call from a man “at a restricted number” who said he was a private investigator working for Brit’s ex husband Kevin Federline. That man was Sam [Lutfi]. “He said he had incriminating evidence on Britney and he was going to hand it over to me,” she recalls. “We arranged to meet in a Santa Monica Starbucks.” Kalie was nervous, so she brought her roommate with her. She says she spent 20 minutes listening to Sam talk and when she demanded to see the evidence, he instead “asked all kinds of stalkerish questions - like when we leave the house and where Britney and I went.” [From In Touch, print edition, March 10, 2008]"

So...

Between December of 2006 and February of 2007, we already have Sam Lutfi on the scene. He is claiming to work for Kevin Federline as a private investigator. He is asking Britney's assistant, Kalie, about Britney's daily schedule.

Strangely, Lynne Spears claims in her book "Through The Storm" that Sam Lutfi didn't appear on the scene until October 2007. This is false. Kalie is placing him on the scene before Britney is sent to rehab in February of 2007.

After Britney whacked the pap's car with the umbrella, she checking into rehab for a second time. The rehab center was called "Promises." 

Consider Lynne's statement from her book:

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

Later in the book, Lynne says that the same "swarthy" man who called her later appeared at Britney's side. That man was Sam Lutfi.

So Lynne herself is confirming that Sam Lutfi called her to say there were ***** planted in Britney's home.

Britney stayed in Promises for one day before springing herself again. Why? While she was in Promises, Kevin's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, was able to have an ex parte (emergency) hearing called to discuss custody of the boys. So, Alli Sims drove Britney to see Blair Berk, a prominent criminal defense attorney. For what reason would Britney need a criminal defence attorney?

Within hours, Britney checked herself back into rehab for a third time. She stayed there for 30 days, and was released on March 21, 2007.

During that 30 days, Kevin had full physical custody of the boys. From there on out, Britney was fighting to get physical custody back from Kevin. At that point, he had the legal upper hand.

Not long after being released from her 30 days in rehab, Britney recorded this:

A month later, in May of 2007, Lynne Spears attended a taping of Dancing With The Stars with Lutfi. She wrote in her book that she also discussed jewelry and shoe endorsements with him. Keep in mind that Lou M. Taylor was by this point not just Jamie Lynn's business manager. She was also negotiating the deal for Lynne's book (which we knew about by October of 2007), and by February of 2008 was referring to herself as the "Spears Family Spokesperson."

Britney was photographed with Sam Lutfi by June of 2007.

I believe that at some point between March 21, 2007, when she left rehab, and June 2007, when she gave that faux restraining order to Lynne on the set of Zoey 101, that Sam went "rogue."

I believe that at a certain point, Ali Simms and Paris Hilton, who were friends with Lutfi, introduced him to Britney. I believe Sam likely told Britney that he had planted ***** in her Malibu home so that her family and Kevin could use it against her to force her into rehab. In effect, he "flipped" or "switched teams" from working with Lou M. Taylor to working with Britney (or maybe he was working for Lou the entire time?)

Either way, the entire team of them working together effectively handed legal custody of the boys to Kevin...

...And set Britney up for the conservatorship in the process. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

EDIT #2:

We now know from a recent article that Alli Sims did not introduce Britney to Sam Lutfi. 

So who did? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

EDIT #1:

Here's a chronological timeline that shows all of the dates I've listed above:

I hate them all! She’s always been around disgusting people who only cared about her money and fame. Everyone in her life took advantage of her. From her parents, to Larry, to Justin, to Kevin, to Lufti... etc. So sad. She needs to be surrounded by good people who genuinely care about her and live her life the way that she *****ing wants!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

40 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I agree he needs to be exposed especially when Kevin said he couldn’t get any dancing jobs and blamed Ageism he hasn’t dj in a long time!

How does a man with 6 kids and 3 different baby moms afford to take care of all these kids?

we know he gets a healthy child support check from Britney, but how does he afford the other 4 kids?

Hmmmmm

Girl, he gets 60k a month from Britney. I am sure it's more than enough for an entire family.

37 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Before I read the Twitter thread, I'm going to repost my comments from an earlier BH thread...and then I'll read the Twitter thread to see just how closely they align. :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:
Here goes...

This is just a theory, but if you line up all these little random factoids from all different sources, it starts to draw a picture...

I think that back in February of 2007, the following people were all on the same "team":

- Kevin Federline
- Mark Vincent Kaplan (Kevin's divorce attorney)
- Jamie Spears
- Bryan Spears, the Executive Producer of Jamie Lynn's projects and Co-Producer of "Zoey 101"
- Larry Rudolph
- Lynne Spears
- Lou M. Taylor, Jamie Lynn's business manager 

So...

Britney fired Larry in October of 2004. After she filed for divorce from Kevin in November of 2006, he was suddenly brought back into the fold.

The next thing you know, her entire Team was pressuring her into rehab. Larry flew her to Antigua, but she sprung herself after 24-hours and returned to Los Angeles.

I think Britney knew that Kevin's goal was full custody of the boys — their prenup had guaranteed that he wasn't getting much in the divorce, so he had to come up with other ways to suck money out of her.

After returning to Los Angeles, Britney shaved her head. She then sat outside Kevin's house, demanding to see the boys. Her parents were allegedly inside Kevin's house at the time. When Kevin didn't allow her to see her boys, she whacked a pap's car with an umbrella.

In the three months leading up to this moment, we have this:

Kalie Machado begins working for Britney as her assistant. She lasts three months, until Feb. 2007:

"Kalie Machado claims that while she was Britney’s assistant, she received a call from a man “at a restricted number” who said he was a private investigator working for Brit’s ex husband Kevin Federline. That man was Sam [Lutfi]. “He said he had incriminating evidence on Britney and he was going to hand it over to me,” she recalls. “We arranged to meet in a Santa Monica Starbucks.” Kalie was nervous, so she brought her roommate with her. She says she spent 20 minutes listening to Sam talk and when she demanded to see the evidence, he instead “asked all kinds of stalkerish questions - like when we leave the house and where Britney and I went.” [From In Touch, print edition, March 10, 2008]"

So...

Between December of 2006 and February of 2007, we already have Sam Lutfi on the scene. He is claiming to work for Kevin Federline as a private investigator. He is asking Britney's assistant, Kalie, about Britney's daily schedule.

Strangely, Lynne Spears claims in her book "Through The Storm" that Sam Lutfi didn't appear on the scene until October 2007. This is false. Kalie is placing him on the scene before Britney is sent to rehab in February of 2007.

After Britney whacked the pap's car with the umbrella, she checking into rehab for a second time. The rehab center was called "Promises." 

Consider Lynne's statement from her book:

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

Later in the book, Lynne says that the same "swarthy" man who called her later appeared at Britney's side. That man was Sam Lutfi.

So Lynne herself is confirming that Sam Lutfi called her to say there were ***** planted in Britney's home.

Britney stayed in Promises for one day before springing herself again. Why? While she was in Promises, Kevin's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, was able to have an ex parte (emergency) hearing called to discuss custody of the boys. So, Alli Sims drove Britney to see Blair Berk, a prominent criminal defense attorney. For what reason would Britney need a criminal defence attorney?

Within hours, Britney checked herself back into rehab for a third time. She stayed there for 30 days, and was released on March 21, 2007.

During that 30 days, Kevin had full physical custody of the boys. From there on out, Britney was fighting to get physical custody back from Kevin. At that point, he had the legal upper hand.

Not long after being released from her 30 days in rehab, Britney recorded this:

A month later, in May of 2007, Lynne Spears attended a taping of Dancing With The Stars with Lutfi. She wrote in her book that she also discussed jewelry and shoe endorsements with him. Keep in mind that Lou M. Taylor was by this point not just Jamie Lynn's business manager. She was also negotiating the deal for Lynne's book (which we knew about by October of 2007), and by February of 2008 was referring to herself as the "Spears Family Spokesperson."

Britney was photographed with Sam Lutfi by June of 2007.

I believe that at some point between March 21, 2007, when she left rehab, and June 2007, when she gave that faux restraining order to Lynne on the set of Zoey 101, that Sam went "rogue."

I believe that at a certain point, Ali Simms and Paris Hilton, who were friends with Lutfi, introduced him to Britney. I believe Sam likely told Britney that he had planted ***** in her Malibu home so that her family and Kevin could use it against her to force her into rehab. In effect, he "flipped" or "switched teams" from working with Lou M. Taylor to working with Britney (or maybe he was working for Lou the entire time?)

Either way, the entire team of them working together effectively handed legal custody of the boys to Kevin...

...And set Britney up for the conservatorship in the process. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

EDIT #2:

We now know from a recent article that Alli Sims did not introduce Britney to Sam Lutfi. 

So who did? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

EDIT #1:

Here's a chronological timeline that shows all of the dates I've listed above:

thank you for this! honestly when you see it all broken down like this it is CLEAR that Kevin is in on it or being used as a pawn himself because of the kids. (I feel so bad for all the children involved that have to grow up under this messy situation.. the amount of therapy they will all need in the future 😅 )

just so clear that Kevin is a truly evil &/or weak man. HOW could you let someone do this to the mother of your children? how could you not speak up after all these years?

his life is probably just as locked down as Britney's is tbh. he's a slave to his monthly allowance.

but is it all worth it Kevin for all that $$$ you get every month!?!

59 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wish that he included this quote of yours too, because I think this is an important point.

35 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ha! I think Cocky used my comments above as the basis for the Twitter thread...Some of my exact wording is in the various Tweets. :eyes_britney_laugh:

Good job, though...I can barely keep up with recent developments as it is, let alone taking the time to create Twitter threads. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Bc I dont have a twitter account, I was the one who sent him ur comments haha thats why I was asking u some things the other day, he wanted to be more sure about how they used Britney's post partum depression against her. 

Btw, he will do one about MVK. I sent Cocky about him being accused of ***ual harassment and DUI. If u have more tea on that ******* vampire, please share!! 

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

EDIT #2:

According to him, they met at a nightclub:

Sam Lutfi, the man who claims to have been Britney Spears' manager in 2007 and 2008, took the stand in a Los Angeles courtroom this morning in the defamation suit he filed against the pop star and her parents, Lynne and Jamie Spears.

Lutfi recalled meeting Spears at a nightclub in early 2007. He said she came to him and asked if she could have his hat. He told the jury he said "no" which he claimed she liked because she wasn't refused often. "She told me it was refreshing to hear a no," Lutfi said, adding, "We hit it off. She took my number and email, she began calling and texting. We hung out and became friends."

Lutfi said Spears later texted and called him as she dealt with her divorce and child custody battle.

"She was in crisis mode, dealing with press photographers, 30, 50, 100 following her every move, speeding, driving next to her," he said. "She was dealing with a lot of anxiety when they followed her. When she got out of a car they would cluster her, she couldn't move, she was very anxious."

At least that's what he said in court :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/10/sam-lutfi-claims-anxious-britney-spears-texted-him-in-crisis-mode/

The part about her calling him to deal with her divorce, kinda makes sense, since the earliest picture of them together I could find is from June 20, while she was visiting her lawyer

028.jpg

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

Investigate how Kevin is using that child support money from Britney!!!

A couple of years ago, Jamie asked to see how Kevin was spending the money when he was asking for more child support, saying Britney paid for everything besides the child support (school, sports activities, etc), so his laywer asked to see how much money Britney was making and even shaded her saying smt like "i think Jamie is confusing his roles, he isnt the conservator of Kevin"

Archived