C0cky's thread exposing Kevin on twitter

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

I completely agree! Jamie argued that Britney already paid for a lot of other things besides the child support, so he knew 20k just to feed the boys or whatever was more than enough and thats why he wanted to see how the money was being spent. Not only Kevins lawyer was insulted :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: he also wanted to know how much money Britney was actually making. He probably used the fact she was on the forbes best paid artists to ask for more child support, but he probably knew Britney had a lot more that he could use to ask even more money to Ktrash. Jamie ended up giving in. He probably did just to not let Kevins lawyer know how much money Britney had. 

American law system seems a joke tbh. I mean, Kevin asked more money saying he only earned 3k a month and he couldnt dance anymore and he wasnt successful anymore putting music out (when he really was tho?). He even said he only did less than 1% of what Britney made. he even said smt like the boys had to share a room at his house or some bs. I mean, he had to justify how 20k a month wasnt enough to feed the boys. It was so obvious he thinks Britney has to pay for his high lifestyle just bc she had kids with him. She is supporting his lazy ***, his wife and other kids. Its so ******* unfair. But Jamie probably agreed bc Kevin has the boys custody and he used the boys to make Britney do things, like working and making him more money. Before that, Kevin always seemed cool with Jamie. 

Regarding the disagreement, Federline’s lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, told The Blast in a statement: “Unfortunately, the proposal that came back amounted to no modification of support, but it indicated to me that Mr. Spears has to recognize that he is the conservator for Britney and not for Kevin.”

Kevin earned 3K a month? Wtf? Does he do anything? It's funny that he says he does not dance anymore and wasn't successful anymore. Lol... when was he successful in the first time? His only success was to make Britney fall in love with him. What a disgusting man!

On the other hand, I don't think Jamie plays when it comes to money. I guess, he agreed because he could make Kevin happy and he wouldn't add more problems in the picture... 

I need all of this mess to be solved for the best kids and Britney's interests, no Kevin's. It's so unfair!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/17/2021 at 11:19 PM, generation glory said:

Remember how much of a fight Jamie put up when Kevin petitioned for an increase in child support? KFed’s a lazy grifter living off of his ex-wife, for sure, but in light of what’s happening, maybe Jamie fought Kevin so hard to stop him from receiving more money from Britney’s estate because there was so much shady business happening behind the scenes regarding her estate, plus it was his own greed!! 

Please remember to replace the name “Britney” with the name of her conservator or say the conservatorship. It’s not legally Britney agreeing to anything. It’s whomever acts of her behalf even if she is okay with it. Such as this...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/music/britney-spears-child-support-kevin-federline-thousands-more/%3famp=true

“Britney Spears Agrees to Pay Kevin Federline 'Thousands More' in Child Support: Report

After Federline asked for "three times" more than the $20,000 he already receives, the singer has reportedly agreed to provide more child support”

Remember how Kevin and his attention ***** lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan (whom Britney pays his exorbitant legal fees!) trotted themselves out in front of a camera when he demanded another hand out from the Bank of Britney?? Again, it makes me wonder what was it that prompted Kevin to want more money after 10 years of being content getting $20k/mo??

A year later Britney is sent to a facility when she refuses to do as told (take meds, work, etc), Domination gets canceled, Andrew Wallet jumps ship, the whistleblower voicemail hits hard & Jamie gets violent with his grandson causing Britney’s visitation with her sons to drop to 30%..., we know the rest...

Seriously, WTF has been going on between these men profiting and controlling a “mentally incapacitated” Britney Spears + her fortune??? Don’t forget about Lou!! Something has gone down over these last few years, pre-Britney’s Gram podcast voicemail from the whistleblower that sparked the Free Britney movement!!! Money is at the root of it all!!

Mark Vampire Kaplan used the fact Britney earned +34m a year to ask for an increase on Kevin's child support. I guess he saw her making the Forbes 100 best paid artists list for that. Isnt funny that 2017 was the last time Britney made that list? After agreeing to pay Kevin more money, she never made that list again and she toured later that year, so I bet she made some good millions in 2018. I think Jamie ended up giving in bc MVK was asking to see Britney's tax returns when Jamie wanted to see how Kevin was spending the money. Kaplan knew she must be earning even more and he wanted to see to even ask for more money. The boys were 11 and 12 and Kevin knew she just had toured in 2017 and would tour again in just a couple of months. As the boys grow up (his time with the child support is running out), he saw a last opportunity to ask for more money. I dont doubt that until 2024 he will do the same again.  Kevin and his lawyer are two ******* leeches, they dont respect Britney, they just see her as their bank. They have that in common with Britneys family. 

Imo Jamie knew what Kaplan was trying was bs bc Britney pays for everything besides the child support, thats why he asked to see how the money was being spent. He knew they were taking advantage of the fact Britney doesnt have any custody over the boys, so If Jamie wanted Britney to work, he had to agree with Kevins bs so she could travel and see the boys more. Before this, Kevin and Jamie always seemed friendly... They would always interact at the boys games and Britney was almost always never with them. They needed each other and I think many times Jamie "paid" Kevin more so Britney could travel with the boys when she was on tour, etc. Jamie probably felt betrayed with Kevin taking him to court. Its funny that after Jamie agreed with paying Kevin more (from 20k to almost 40k a month), some months after Britney started seeing the boys less. Imo Kevin used the fact he was now getting more money thru the court to cut Britney's time with the boys. He didnt need to make arrengements with Jamie outside the court anymore. 

And I remember both attention ****** going out together with the paparazzi just waiting for them to ask what was up :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: that was after Jamie refused to gave them more money outside the court. 

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

They needed each other and I think many times Jamie "paid" Kevin more so Britney could travel with the boys when she was on tour, etc. Jamie probably felt betrayed with Kevin taking him to court. Its funny that after Jamie agreed with paying Kevin more (from 20k to almost 40k a month), some months after Britney started seeing the boys less. Imo Kevin used the fact he was now getting more money thru the court to cut Britney's time with the boys. He didnt need to make arrengements with Jamie outside the court anymore. 

Aaaaah, now I get where you're coming from.

I don't know why, but I couldn't wrap my head around it earlier...But this makes perfect sense.

I wonder if Jamie's altercation with Preston in September 2019 was the first time that something physical had happened?

...Or just the first time Kevin decided he wasn't putting up with Jamie's **** anymore because he finally had the upper hand? 

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

Ugh, soorry... I misread.. instead of the letter, I read the later...

Here:

I'm about 3/4 of the way through that video...I was waiting and waiting for the letter to appear.

:eyes_britney_laugh:

EDIT:

That's exactly the letter I was thinking you were referring to.

Whether it's Lou or Kevin Federline, it doesn't matter...I have a very hard time believing that Lutfi wasn't being paid to ensure that Britney lost full custody of her kids.

Did Lutfi anticipate they'd respond with a conservatorship? 

Probably not...Who in the world would have seen that one coming? 

On 2/18/2021 at 11:00 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh, totally...

Mark Vincent Kaplan was very open about his tactics throughout the summer of 2007. I saw him say something close to this in a video clip on TMZ that summer:

"If I had to hire an investigator or investigators to provide me with the intelligence about what's going on, where they are, how are they doing," said Mark Vincent Kaplan, "it would be north of half a million to a million dollars ... as opposed to buying People magazine for $3.95 on Thursday morning or going on TMZ."

He basically said that his tactic was to allow the paps to chase her, and then they'd use that video footage of her doing bad things in court.

(EDIT: This is why I suspect Lutfi was hired by either Lou or Mark Vincent Kaplan...because Lutfi was literally parading her around in blood-soaked underwear so the paps could photograph her...It was those precise photos which made me wonder if someone was paying Lutfi to do what he was doing!)

I found the same when I saw this MVK's statement. I found about the possible connection between Lufti and Kevin.

On 2/18/2021 at 2:55 PM, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Kevin earned 3K a month? Wtf? Does he do anything? It's funny that he says he does not dance anymore and wasn't successful anymore. Lol... when was he successful in the first time? His only success was to make Britney fall in love with him. What a disgusting man!

On the other hand, I don't think Jamie plays when it comes to money. I guess, he agreed because he could make Kevin happy and he wouldn't add more problems in the picture... 

I need all of this mess to be solved for the best kids and Britney's interests, no Kevin's. It's so unfair!

Kevin Federline has followed through on his promise and officially filed documents requesting more child support from Britney Spears, claiming he makes less than 1% of what she does.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Federline believes he deserves an increase due to a significant decrease in his income over the years ... and an astronomical increase in Britney’s. He currently receives $20k a month in support.

In the docs, Federline says Britney Spears is "one of the most recognized musical performers of our time," having sold 80 million records and Forbes estimates her annual income at $34,000,000 per year.

On the other hand, Federline is a disc jockey and music producer earning less than 1% of her estimated income. In his declaration, Federline says:

I work as a DJ. My income this year is approximately $3,000 per month, which I earn by traveling to various entertainment venues around the country and providing musical entertainment. My income has changed significantly since the child support was last modified in approximately 2008 because I no longer earn a six-figure income like I did in 2008. I am no longer able to perform as a dancer due to my age, and I have not been as successful in putting out new music as I was in 2008. I am simply less of a “name” and less in demand than I was in 2008, which has negatively affected my income.

Federline claims he does not know Spears' true income because she has refused to disclose anything about her finances to him. He says his lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, recently served her with a request for income and expenses. But he claims when she returned it, she failed to answer a single question about her money, refused to turn over her tax returns, or give any information about her gross income or salary.

Federline says they reached the $20k a month support deal back in 2007 and along with the changes in his and her income, there has been a substantial change in their kid’s needs.

In the documents, Federline claims in 2006 and 2007, Britney Spears was battling issues that resulted in the implementation of a court-ordered conservatorship, which remains in place to this day. He says at the time, she was not working and was earning less than the reported $34 million per year she is now.

Kevin Federline says there is "an extreme disparity between the lifestyle enjoyed by the parties’ minor children in [Spears'] home and in [Federline's] home."

To illustrate his point, he writes:

Petitioner is a single woman who lives alone in a 13,264 square foot Neoclassical Italianite villa on 21 acres of land in a gated community with an elevator, a library, a media/game room, 3,500 bottle wine cellar, an additional 1,200 square foot pool house, an orchard, resort-sized pool and spa, lighted tennis court and three-green golf course. In contrast, Respondent lives with his wife, his two minor children from his current marriage, the two minor children he shares with Petitioner and two minor children from a previous relationship in a 2,000 square foot home. Petitioner has private chefs, tutors, caretakers, security and countless household staff available to the parties’ minor children. The children have numerous “toys” including ATV’s, every video game system imaginable, i-Pads, laptops, and the best and abundance of clothing, technology and consumer goods. The children vacation multiple times a year with Petitioner, including the finest 5-star resorts in such luxury destinations as, by way of example, the Hawaiian Islands. Respondent cannot afford to take the minor children on vacation or purchase the consumer goods unendingly provided to the minor children by Petitioner while in her custodial care. The parties’ minor children are not able to accommodate having their 15 friends over to Respondent’s house for a sleepover due to a lack of space. There exists an extreme disparity between the lifestyle enjoyed by the parties’ minor children in Petitioner’s home and in Respondent’s home.

Kevin Federline concludes by saying he requires "an upward modification of child support" so that he can "secure housing and services they require to be able to meet the needs of the parties’ minor children while they are in [Federline's] custody."

They are so full of ****!! So whose fault is that that hes a flop? Why didnt he open a dancing studio when he got his 1M from the divorce? He was more worried about trying to be next Vanilla Ice. After he got with Britney, he didnt dance anymore and started living off her. When was his last dancing job? Justin's music video at the time he broke up with Britney? 

Also, if he never really worked and never made a lot of money, why did he have another two kids? I wish Jamie asked him how did he support his *** and his other 4 kids with 3k a month? He proved right there that he has been using the money for the boys for himself, his wife and other kids. Also who tf does he think hes to demand knowing how much money does she make? Hes not even her husband anymore. Kevin and his laywer dont even try to pretend they arent always after her money. He thinks he has to have the same lifestyle she has just bc he was her hubby 15 years ago. I bet that if he wanted a decent person, they could be together until now, but he wanted to live off Britney pretending to be a single guy who had his own money, he neglected her and the babies and she had enough with his bs. He was a flop before Britney and continues to be after her, its like hes blaming her for being successful and he isnt lol i remember all the times he said he wouldnt talk about her on interviews anymore. He really thinks hes important and that people wants to know about him, his wife, other kids and DJ gigs :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: he cant accept that he only got cover magazines stories bc of her. Loser!!! 

I think Jamie probably agreed bc maybe he didnt want attention to her fortune - probably bc of shading things that have been done to it - and bc if MVK knew how much money Britney is really worthy, he could even try to get more money off her. I dont think Jamie cared about Kevin being happy at all, but he knew that he needed Kevin bc of the boys. Britney doesnt have their custody and she probably worked a lot of times bc she would see them more. Kevin knew Jamie needed him and would end up agreeing. 

Yeah, its so sad to think Britney gave up her freedom and never could the mom she wanted to be. She barely sees her kids now, they seem closer to Kevin. In 2 years Preston will be 18, just imagine if by then shes still in this mess. These kids were used against her by Kevin and Jamie. They only see her as their ATM. The cship and Kevin have been ******* up her relationship with her kids. Life has been so evil to Britney it hurts. 

On 2/18/2021 at 8:48 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Aaaaah, now I get where you're coming from.

I don't know why, but I couldn't wrap my head around it earlier...But this makes perfect sense.

I wonder if Jamie's altercation with Preston in September 2019 was the first time that something physical had happened?

...Or just the first time Kevin decided he wasn't putting up with Jamie's **** anymore because he finally had the upper hand? 

Isnt the timing weird? I think I tagged u before, but there were blind items about Britney not taking meds in august 2018 when there were happening some messy m&gs. Theres a rumour that Kevins lawyer showed smt on court later that year and thats when she started seeing the kids less. I can confirm that Britney was indeed barely seeing them (most likely 10% of their time) even before the incident with Jamie. Remember that when the story finally broke, some outlets talked about their custody and that had been happening for a year already? 

Before FreeBritney, there was a tweet of a lady who had a store that the Spears went. She said Jamie was a nightmare always screaming at the boys. Jayden seems to hate Jamie a lot, so I would bet that Jamie was being abusive to them for a while then. I think maybe Kevin knew he didnt have to put up with Jamies bs anymore and maybe the boys said they didnt want to see him anymore. I also think its funny how he went to police, but didnt take the case to court. Or he knew doing that could help Britney (advised by MVK) or Jamie paid him to not take the case further. MVK even said they were satisfied with the RO lol i dont buy their bs. 

On 2/18/2021 at 3:36 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

Page 169:

Lynne says that within a month of Britney meeting Sam Lutfi that he had taken control of her life.

Compare that to her declaration, which she filed in February of 2008 to obtain a restraining order against him:

"In her request for a harassment order, Lynne says her daughter met Lutfi, whose full first name is Osama, "in or about October 2007" and that he has "essentially moved into Britney's home and has purported to take control of her life, home and finances."

Source: https://www.eonline.com/news/57411/lynne_sam_drugged_controlled_britney

However, we know that Britney was allowing Sam to drive her around by June of 2007.

Britney's assistant, Kalie Machado, claimed that Lutfi first started contacting her in February of 2007 to say that he was a private investigator working for Kevin Federline.

Lynne herself claims that Lutfi called her phone between February 16th and February 20th of 2007 to say that ***** were planted in Britney's home. She says in the book that no ***** were found, but that Sam later claims, "There were *****; you just didn't find them."

Why is Lynne omitting this information in her declaration? And why is she being so vague in her book? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I found the texts from Sam to Lynne I was talking about:

https://theblast.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/0506_Britney_Spears_Texts.pdf

If what he wrote is true, then it seems he had a pretty good relationship with Lynne at some point in time.

And it also seems none of them are planning to let Brit go... Sam pretty much tried to convince Lynne to replace James, rather than cancel the Cship.

49 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I found the texts from Sam to Lynne I was talking about:

https://theblast.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/0506_Britney_Spears_Texts.pdf

If what he wrote is true, then it seems he had a pretty good relationship with Lynne at that time.

And it also seems none of them are planning to let Brit go... Sam pretty much tried to convince Lynne to replace James, rather than cancel the Cship.

Before I read...

What is the source of these texts? 

A court case?

3 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Here is the article itself:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-conservatorship/

I think Sam himself leaked it to them.

It makes sense that Sam leaked these to the Blast himself.

I began reading them, and realized it was all one-sided. Lynne didn't respond at all, and it didn't seem as if she necessarily even received them. (Clearly she did receive them now that I've read the entire story.)

And you're right — Sam isn't encouraging her to "free Britney," but is instead encouraging her to push Jamie out as conservator so she can take his place.

So yet again, it appears as if Sam could work for someone — whether that be Lou (who is likely starting to see that Jamie has little hope of hanging on to this) or it be Mark Vincent Kaplan (who would continue to profit and benefit his client whether Jamie or Lynne was at the helm).

Or, Sam could just be trying to push his way back in to the spot currently held by Larry Rudolph.

He seems quite certain that Britney isn't afraid of him, either way.

Archived