C0cky's thread exposing Kevin on twitter

It just dawned on me..

Her last true real moment of freedom was her quickie Vegas marriage in January,  they had it annulled,  and by September she married KFed..

Do you think Britney would marry a guy that left a women pregnant for her..

I can't see it, Britney to me is a girl code person,  that would be against girl code. I don't even think she would do That reality TV show, a gay guy big pink fan, said see Britney was trailer trash all the time. Chaotic proved it. 

He did hate the south though and he is from California..

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/17/2021 at 5:30 PM, phareezy said:

I saw this thread on twitter the other night and started thinking. I know Kevin wanted to **** with her and he succeeded but I wonder if he ever felt even the slightest bit of remorse for basically screwing her over indefinitely. Britney must be amazing in bed because she really does leave these men pressed. Not just for a few weeks or months but decades. The power!!!

Tbh I dont think he feels any remorse, I think hes really selfish and only thinks about him and money. I dont think he cares at all about Britneys feelings. If he did, why would he be ok with Jamie controlling her life when she says shes afraid of him and Jamie cant even get near their kids anymore? His lawyer keeps trying to defend the cship, almost like wanting to paint the movement as silly. I do believe Kevin is vile. 

I remember that Kevin was friendly with JR Rotem. When Britney was still pregnant, he gave many interviews praising Britney and saying he was friendly with them. After Britney was seen kissing JR, Kevin deleted him from his My Space's friends. In the following months, JR even addressed his relationship with Britney, defended her from the media, but refused to talk about Kevin anymore. I wonder if they fought about Britney, it was really weird why hed refuse to talk about Kevin when he talked about Britney, even confirming they were in a relationship for a short period. Kevin probably was a little pressed about this.

I also think Britney must be amazing in bed lol when Justin said he was addicted to Britney, he probably meant ***ually. Thats why I always thought TKO and rehab are about her. 

10 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wonder if they waited until she was in rehab to tell her they'd found *****, or if they used the ***** to force her in?

She may then have received a phone call while in rehab telling her Kevin was going to use the ***** to pursue full legal custody due to pending criminal charges.

(I don't know much about family law, but I do know there's a difference between visitation rights, joint physical custody, and full legal custody...The first one means you can visit the kids but don't have any power, the second means you can share the kids physically, the third means you have full legal power.)

If she checked herself out of rehab to consult with Blair Berk due to the "emergency" court hearing, only to re-enter after consulting with her, and then the hearing was cancelled...I'm assuming that re-entering rehab was part of a "deal" she struck with Kevin to either a) avoid criminal charges, or b) avoid him pursuing full legal custody at that time.

(Kevin wasn't awarded full legal custody until October of 2007...which was eight months later.)

Isnt funny how Lynne lied about Sam only entering Britneys life in october, the same month Kevin got the boys custody? Could be smt there? 

8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Page 169:

Lynne says that within a month of Britney meeting Sam Lutfi that he had taken control of her life.

Compare that to her declaration, which she filed in February of 2008 to obtain a restraining order against him:

"In her request for a harassment order, Lynne says her daughter met Lutfi, whose full first name is Osama, "in or about October 2007" and that he has "essentially moved into Britney's home and has purported to take control of her life, home and finances."

Source: https://www.eonline.com/news/57411/lynne_sam_drugged_controlled_britney

However, we know that Britney was allowing Sam to drive her around by June of 2007.

Britney's assistant, Kalie Machado, claimed that Lutfi first started contacting her in February of 2007 to say that he was a private investigator working for Kevin Federline.

Lynne herself claims that Lutfi called her phone between February 16th and February 20th of 2007 to say that ***** were planted in Britney's home. She says in the book that no ***** were found, but that Sam later claims, "There were *****; you just didn't find them."

Why is Lynne omitting this information in her declaration? And why is she being so vague in her book? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Read this 

https://www.odt.co.nz/entertainment/k-fed-lawyer-thanks-britney-obsessed-media

17 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Before I read the Twitter thread, I'm going to repost my comments from an earlier BH thread...and then I'll read the Twitter thread to see just how closely they align. :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:
Here goes...

This is just a theory, but if you line up all these little random factoids from all different sources, it starts to draw a picture...

I think that back in February of 2007, the following people were all on the same "team":

- Kevin Federline
- Mark Vincent Kaplan (Kevin's divorce attorney)
- Jamie Spears
- Bryan Spears, the Executive Producer of Jamie Lynn's projects and Co-Producer of "Zoey 101"
- Larry Rudolph
- Lynne Spears
- Lou M. Taylor, Jamie Lynn's business manager 

So...

Britney fired Larry in October of 2004. After she filed for divorce from Kevin in November of 2006, he was suddenly brought back into the fold.

The next thing you know, her entire Team was pressuring her into rehab. Larry flew her to Antigua, but she sprung herself after 24-hours and returned to Los Angeles.

I think Britney knew that Kevin's goal was full custody of the boys — their prenup had guaranteed that he wasn't getting much in the divorce, so he had to come up with other ways to suck money out of her.

After returning to Los Angeles, Britney shaved her head. She then sat outside Kevin's house, demanding to see the boys. Her parents were allegedly inside Kevin's house at the time. When Kevin didn't allow her to see her boys, she whacked a pap's car with an umbrella.

In the three months leading up to this moment, we have this:

Kalie Machado begins working for Britney as her assistant. She lasts three months, until Feb. 2007:

"Kalie Machado claims that while she was Britney’s assistant, she received a call from a man “at a restricted number” who said he was a private investigator working for Brit’s ex husband Kevin Federline. That man was Sam [Lutfi]. “He said he had incriminating evidence on Britney and he was going to hand it over to me,” she recalls. “We arranged to meet in a Santa Monica Starbucks.” Kalie was nervous, so she brought her roommate with her. She says she spent 20 minutes listening to Sam talk and when she demanded to see the evidence, he instead “asked all kinds of stalkerish questions - like when we leave the house and where Britney and I went.” [From In Touch, print edition, March 10, 2008]"

So...

Between December of 2006 and February of 2007, we already have Sam Lutfi on the scene. He is claiming to work for Kevin Federline as a private investigator. He is asking Britney's assistant, Kalie, about Britney's daily schedule.

Strangely, Lynne Spears claims in her book "Through The Storm" that Sam Lutfi didn't appear on the scene until October 2007. This is false. Kalie is placing him on the scene before Britney is sent to rehab in February of 2007.

After Britney whacked the pap's car with the umbrella, she checking into rehab for a second time. The rehab center was called "Promises." 

Consider Lynne's statement from her book:

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

Later in the book, Lynne says that the same "swarthy" man who called her later appeared at Britney's side. That man was Sam Lutfi.

So Lynne herself is confirming that Sam Lutfi called her to say there were ***** planted in Britney's home.

Britney stayed in Promises for one day before springing herself again. Why? While she was in Promises, Kevin's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, was able to have an ex parte (emergency) hearing called to discuss custody of the boys. So, Alli Sims drove Britney to see Blair Berk, a prominent criminal defense attorney. For what reason would Britney need a criminal defence attorney?

Within hours, Britney checked herself back into rehab for a third time. She stayed there for 30 days, and was released on March 21, 2007.

During that 30 days, Kevin had full physical custody of the boys. From there on out, Britney was fighting to get physical custody back from Kevin. At that point, he had the legal upper hand.

Not long after being released from her 30 days in rehab, Britney recorded this:

A month later, in May of 2007, Lynne Spears attended a taping of Dancing With The Stars with Lutfi. She wrote in her book that she also discussed jewelry and shoe endorsements with him. Keep in mind that Lou M. Taylor was by this point not just Jamie Lynn's business manager. She was also negotiating the deal for Lynne's book (which we knew about by October of 2007), and by February of 2008 was referring to herself as the "Spears Family Spokesperson."

Britney was photographed with Sam Lutfi by June of 2007.

I believe that at some point between March 21, 2007, when she left rehab, and June 2007, when she gave that faux restraining order to Lynne on the set of Zoey 101, that Sam went "rogue."

I believe that at a certain point, Ali Simms and Paris Hilton, who were friends with Lutfi, introduced him to Britney. I believe Sam likely told Britney that he had planted ***** in her Malibu home so that her family and Kevin could use it against her to force her into rehab. In effect, he "flipped" or "switched teams" from working with Lou M. Taylor to working with Britney (or maybe he was working for Lou the entire time?)

Either way, the entire team of them working together effectively handed legal custody of the boys to Kevin...

...And set Britney up for the conservatorship in the process. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

EDIT #2:

We now know from a recent article that Alli Sims did not introduce Britney to Sam Lutfi. 

So who did? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

EDIT #1:

Here's a chronological timeline that shows all of the dates I've listed above:

Wait so why did Britney need a criminal defence lawyer if she only found out about the ***** being planted AFTER her 30 day rehab stint? Or was that unrelated?

This whole thing makes me want to stay in my house and not face humanity ever again. People can be so vile :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

15 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm finally feeling useful. Ha!

I'm not up on the current stuff, but I've been following this story since the summer of 2006 when stories about the "Christian life coach" started appearing in the gossip rags. 

Then I really started paying attention in February of 2007 as they were forcing her into rehab.

I'm a legal researcher, but I'm not a lawyer...So I remember tiny little details, but I don't know family law or probate law.

I do work for lawyers...They will tell me what laws might have been broken, and it's my job to try to prove they were broken and then sum it up in a report for the lawyers to use to decide if they want to pursue litigation.

So if there are any lawyers following this who suspect something might have happened back in the day, I can try to wrack my brain to see what leads I can dig up for you. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Have u been in touch with Lisa MacCarley?

11 hours ago, generation glory said:

She still had custody post rehab.

⏺When they separated and started the divorce proceeding Britney and Kevin shared joint physical and joint legal custody of the boys 50/50.

⏺Britney lost physical custody of the boys in Oct. 2007, then lost legal custody of them in Jan. 2008.

⏺February 2008 the conservatorship began. Later that month Britney’s granted monitored visitation with her children- NOT CUSTODY of any kind.

⏺The media (mainly TMZ and Billboard magazine in 2015) repeatedly, falsely claimed that Britney had regained custody. Not true. Increased visitation is not custody. And it seemed as if Britney’s increased visitation with Preston & Jayden was an agreement between Jamie and Kevin, NOT child court.

⏺The media and yes fans always overlooked the fact that the cship prohibits Britney from having any custody of her kids. 

⏺In order to avoid custody trial which would not bode well for Britney, she (tbh legally it was Jamie acting on her behalf as conservator of her person) agree to Kevin maintaining sole physical & sole legal custody of the children while Britney was allowed monitored visits which rolled out slowly over time to allow the kids overnight visits.

⏺Britney hasn’t had custody of any kind since early Jan. 2008. After Jamie’s violent altercation with one of her sons Britney’s visitation with the boys went from 50% visitation “custodial rights” down to 30%. This was court approved. If I were Britney, for this alone, I would never forgive Jamie for causing her to have even less time with her children!

https://www.distractify.com/p/who-has-custody-britney-spears-kids

This is all accurate...

But...

I'm now wondering if there was an additional court hearing that wasn't reported at the time. (And I didn't think that until re-reading Lynne's book yesterday...Unless she's talking colloquially or is lying, which is totally possible, since the book is full of half-truths.)

It makes sense that when Larry took Britney to Antigua for a 30-day stay at Crossroad there must have been some kind of legal mechanism to hand custody of the boys to Kevin for the duration of her time there.

It would also allow him to legally deny her access to the boys on the night she shaved her head.

The only way around all of that is if that "emergency court hearing" that was scheduled and later cancelled really was about custody, and that they were using the threat of it as a tool to get her to submit to rehab.

Either way, they were clearly threatening her with something...Otherwise she wouldn't have visited a criminal defence attorney before finally checking back in to rehab for a third time.

2 hours ago, Salsa555 said:

Wait so why did Britney need a criminal defence lawyer if she only found out about the ***** being planted AFTER her 30 day rehab stint? Or was that unrelated?

This whole thing makes me want to stay in my house and not face humanity ever again. People can be so vile :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

We don't know when Britney found out about ***** being planted...or if ***** were planted at all.

We just know that Sam Lutfi called Lynne Spears' phone some time between the head shaving and the second rehab stay to claim that ***** were planted in Britney's home.

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Oh, totally...

Mark Vincent Kaplan was very open about his tactics throughout the summer of 2007. I saw him say something close to this in a video clip on TMZ that summer:

"If I had to hire an investigator or investigators to provide me with the intelligence about what's going on, where they are, how are they doing," said Mark Vincent Kaplan, "it would be north of half a million to a million dollars ... as opposed to buying People magazine for $3.95 on Thursday morning or going on TMZ."

He basically said that his tactic was to allow the paps to chase her, and then they'd use that video footage of her doing bad things in court.

(EDIT: This is why I suspect Lutfi was hired by either Lou or Mark Vincent Kaplan...because Lutfi was literally parading her around in blood-soaked underwear so the paps could photograph her...It was those precise photos which made me wonder if someone was paying Lutfi to do what he was doing!)

3 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Wow crazy, thank you so much for all this stuff! You have massive knowledge! And it's sad you weren't taken seriously:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

No man is a prophet in his own land

This was the work I was doing with Carmela Kelly and a couple of others back in the day...There was a small group of us here on BH that were very anti-conservatorship. But nobody wanted to hear from us until after Domination was cancelled. (And I gave up on actively tracking the story when I went back to school to take my Master's in September of 2014.)

Carmela was very anti-Lutfi — that is what was motivating her.

I was very anti-Lynne and Jamie — that was what was motivating me.

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Isnt funny how Lynne lied about Sam only entering Britneys life in october, the same month Kevin got the boys custody? Could be smt there? 

Lynne has been trying to turn Lutfi into the scapegoat since February of 2008.

It's all sleight of hand.

"Look over there!" (Meanwhile, what are Lynne and the rest of the Team doing while everyone is focused on Lutfi?)

Britney didn't lose custody because of Lutfi...She lost custody because of Lutfi. (Ha, that makes no sense...but totally makes sense.)

I believe Lutfi was the reason Britney lost custody...But only because he was likely being paid to do it.

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This is why I suspect Lutfi was hired by either Lou or Mark Vincent Kaplan

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I believe Lutfi was the reason Britney lost custody...But only because he was likely being paid to do it.

By the way, this is very possible... And in her letter she said she was set up (her assistant advised her to lock herself in the bathroom). We also know, according to Britney's care Monitor, that just before she needed to return the children, she received a call that upset her very much. And Mark Vincent Kaplan came there to pick up the children or something, what a coincidence.

Here:

32 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

By the way, this is very possible... And in her letter she said she was set up (her assistant advised her to lock herself in the bathroom). We also know, according to Britney's care Monitor, that just before she needed to return the children, she received a call that upset her very much. And Mark Vincent Kaplan came there to pick up the children or something, what a coincidence.

Here:

Thank you for posting this video — I haven't seen it yet!

Do you know where I can view the letter? (Is it in this same video?)

Lynne says on page 170 of her book:

"Later, I found out that Sam had told Britney that Kevin had called and told her she could keep the boys longer."

15 hours ago, generation glory said:

She still had custody post rehab.

⏺When they separated and started the divorce proceeding Britney and Kevin shared joint physical and joint legal custody of the boys 50/50.

⏺Britney lost physical custody of the boys in Oct. 2007, then lost legal custody of them in Jan. 2008.

⏺February 2008 the conservatorship began. Later that month Britney’s granted monitored visitation with her children- NOT CUSTODY of any kind.

⏺The media (mainly TMZ and Billboard magazine in 2015) repeatedly, falsely claimed that Britney had regained custody. Not true. Increased visitation is not custody. And it seemed as if Britney’s increased visitation with Preston & Jayden was an agreement between Jamie and Kevin, NOT child court.

⏺The media and yes fans always overlooked the fact that the cship prohibits Britney from having any custody of her kids. 

⏺In order to avoid custody trial which would not bode well for Britney, she (tbh legally it was Jamie acting on her behalf as conservator of her person) agree to Kevin maintaining sole physical & sole legal custody of the children while Britney was allowed monitored visits which rolled out slowly over time to allow the kids overnight visits.

⏺Britney hasn’t had custody of any kind since early Jan. 2008. After Jamie’s violent altercation with one of her sons Britney’s visitation with the boys went from 50% visitation “custodial rights” down to 30%. This was court approved. If I were Britney, for this alone, I would never forgive Jamie for causing her to have even less time with her children!

https://www.distractify.com/p/who-has-custody-britney-spears-kids

Britney was actually barely seeing the boys since late 2018/early 2019. Back then she was already seeing them twice a week 8 hours a day and they couldnt sleep at her house anymore. I think it might had smt to do with Britney stopping her meds. There was a rumour in august 2018 that she wasnt taking her meds. Some people said (I never saw any proof tho) that Kevins lawyer went to court somewhere in late 2018 and from then on she started seeing the boys less. 

From what Jayden said in early 2020, it seemed like she was seeing them even less by then. He said he saw her a couple of days before the livestream and would only see her again in a couple of weeks. 

Archived