Sam Asghari breaks silence on Britney: I'm 'Looking Forward' to a 'Normal, Amazing Future' Together

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well then suspicions should have been drawn out already by 2019 because her relationship with Sam is her longest relationship to date :roxxy: Not even Justney lasted longer! We can clearly see through pictures or videos with Sam, Britney is her happiest so why are we doubting it? Why are we throwing all the proof we have and saying utter rubbhish like him being paid? Such a relationship would have not been for that long "there", if he was getting paid. I understand why as fans, we worried but now there is nothing to worry about. Period. 

I agree with you... That's why I said specifically being weary about him only "in the beginning" :wink_britney_everytime_white: he's just can't speak out currently, it doesn't make him a bad boyfriend

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Off you go :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

How are people mad when I'm just stating facts. He isssss in movies and a superbowl ad lmao I can provide links and it's all over his Instagram story. Sorry but I'm just saying it's kind of skeptical. Ya dont like it well it is just how it seems to me and that's fine to be a hating on me its  just my opinion (forgot your not allowed to have your own anymore) not like its gonna change anything. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I agree with you... That's why I said specifically being weary about him only "in the beginning" :wink_britney_everytime_white: he's just can't speak out currently, it doesn't make him a bad boyfriend

He has most likely in a 99.99999% case signed a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) so he is trying to be as indirect as he can be :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Wether you're a Sam hater or not (I'm not) tell me what other Britney's boyfriends have talked and defended her everytime he has the oportunity to do it,  calling her a Lioness, Legend, Pop Icon, a Strong Woman saying she's THE Britney Spears or putting her on the pedestal she deserves. Justin, Kevin, Jason, David have never spoke in that way about her like NEVER. 

He's personality may be a bit arrogant sometimes but maybe that's what she needs, someone who encourages her to feel more confident and secure (and we know she's not confident with herself at all).

Stop the Sam hate. They've been together for almost 5 years, do you think Britney is blind? That he's paid by Jamie? C'mon she's not the woman some of you believe, she's more than that.

PLUS he can't really speak cause her team has probably obliged him to sign the fkng NDA to be with her.

Petition for @Jordan Miller to feature this post :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Misleading lmao facts about the work he is doing in his career 

Opinion about he has money and promotion on his mind. 

You said he was finding a way to promote himself with the Superbowl and NY Times doc which is an opinion that you WROTE as a "fact" so i sent you a picture of what it actually is :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

There is no proof OR solid evidence about him using such tactics to his benefits :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

You said he was finding a way to promote himself with the Superbowl and NY Times doc which is an opinion that you WROTE as a "fact" so i sent you a picture of what it actually is :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

There is no proof OR solid evidence about him using such tactics to his benefits :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Fact he was in a superbowl ad.

Fact he is in a move 

Opinion - britney helps him sell 

I made it easier for ya. Let me know if we need to go to a third grade level I can try my best. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Fact he was in a superbowl ad.

Fact he is in a move 

Opinion - britney helps him sell 

I made it easier for ya. Let me know if we need to go to a third grade level I can try my best. 

But neither did he mention Britney anywhere? Exactly :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

He is a MODEL, and it is his job to appear in these ads :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

But neither did he mention Britney anywhere? Exactly :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

He is a MODEL, and it is his job to appear in these ads :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Yeah and I believ his career is better because of Britney. Does that mean he is intentionally doing it idk but what about his family they didnt sign an nda so why cant they speak up it would be co sided hearsay and he could deny it came from him.