Sam Asghari breaks silence on Britney: I'm 'Looking Forward' to a 'Normal, Amazing Future' Together

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

27 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Yes sweetie, I come for you psychotic theorists who like to nitpick at everything. And is Britney’s personal and love life not considered sacred? Quite disgusting you see that as a joke. Seems like you’re the one that needs to do some growing sweetie. Have a good day now and try taking that pole out your *** next time. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

@Jordan Miller Isnt calling people psychotic against the rules? surely this warrants warning points for blatant disrepsect??

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Exactlyy

Even if he is Britney's boyfriend, nobody but fans know him yet Sam haters are still having a roll on how bRiTneY mAdE hIm sUcCeSsFuL :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Well, she kind of made him much more successful, at the beginning of their relationship he had somewhere around a hundred thousand subscribers on his Insta...  more subscribers - more money.

But I don't think he is a bad guy at all... I don't know what motives did he have in the beginning ...But I think now he really cares about her, otherwise, when the situation escalated, he would have fled long ago... like in 2019, many people of "her" team began to flee...

• Like 2
Just now, DuranDuran said:

Well, she kind of made him much more successful, at the beginning of their relationship he had somewhere around a hundred thousand subscribers on his Insta...  more subscribers - more money.

But I don't think he is a bad guy at all... I don't know what motives did he have in the beginning ...But I think now he really cares about her, otherwise, when the situation escalated, he would have fled long ago...

This, this, this :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

She for sure paved the way for him, but like said earlier, he doesn't use it to his upmost advantage

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Yes sweetie, I come for you psychotic theorists who like to nitpick at everything. And is Britney’s personal and love life not considered sacred? Quite disgusting you see that as a joke. Seems like you’re the one that needs to do some growing sweetie. Have a good day now and try taking that pole out your *** next time. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

@Jordan Miller Speaking like this to other members unprovoked is rude, disrespectful, and unwarranted. It also goes against the rules of the forum.
And you seem to get away with doing this regularly unscathed... wonder why.

30 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Maybe the majority of Sam criticizers are not speaking on Exhale like before because they were banned after people made it a rule to not talk bad about him :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Jamie Lynn likes his post ALL the time and we all know shes daddys little girl, just saying :explainlol_stare_spin:

Sam criticizers? You mean the pits of Exhale who cloud on every thread? Funny how nipping a couple of bad seeds can have such a positive effect :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: do you miss them? You can join them :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Bundy said:

@Jordan Miller Speaking like this to other members unprovoked is rude, disrespectful, and unwarranted. It also goes against the rules of the forum.
And you seem to get away with doing this regularly unscathed... wonder why.

You and your posse provoke members every day. Let’s not even open that discussion again. I suggest you take it to PM’s because obviously you only like to throw the rule book around to everyone you disagree with. Apply it to yourself too while you’re at it sis 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Sam criticizers? You mean the pits of Exhale who cloud on every thread? Funny how nipping a couple of bad seeds can have such a positive effect :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: do you miss them? You can join them :explainlol_stare_spin:

Which rules did I break? If you have evidence to the contrary please show me.

So exhales message of kindness and respect and positivity doesn't apply to members that you're cool with? Got it.

Why would I bother to PM when my prior attempts have led to no resolution or satisfactory follow-through?

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We need to get you back in the green sis. I thought you were behaving now :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Girl I'm trying but these are stressful times. I am for ending the conservatorship but come on like Sam. He could be a good guy but like they said in the doc when's theres that much money to be made. I'm glad britney has this site popping again though!  

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Which rules did I break? If you have evidence to the contrary please show me.

So exhales message of kindness and respect and positivity doesn't apply to members that you're cool with? Got it.

Why would I bother to PM when my prior attempts have led to no resolution or satisfactory follow-through?

Well those users you’re referring to have never blatantly disrespected the staff relentlessly. You’re antagonizing people as well and that’s what you’re trying to call out as rule breaking. Why don’t you just separate yourself from the situation if it strikes a hard nerve with you? I wasn’t going to insert myself, but I couldn’t just stand by at the hypocrisy. 

• Love 2