Sam Asghari breaks silence on Britney: I'm 'Looking Forward' to a 'Normal, Amazing Future' Together

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Well those users you’re referring to have never blatantly disrespected the staff relentlessly. You’re antagonizing people as well and that’s what you’re trying to call out as rule breaking. Why don’t you just separate yourself from the situation if it strikes a hard nerve with you? I wasn’t going to insert myself, but I couldn’t just stand by at the hypocrisy. 

I am glad I am doing my part to end the toxicity on this site. Hope you will follow my lead :)

4 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Totally agree. Let's give Britney some credit - she's smart enough to know whether or not he's a user. If so, he would have been gone, just like all the other guys she's dated and none of her relationships have lasted this long. He seems to be a rock for her during this time, and it's a difficult line to straddle between publicly supporting Britney while not seeming like a famew*ore.

He does seem to really lift her up and makes her feel beautiful in her own skin and body, which she probably appreciates coming from a younger man who arguably is more fit than any of her previous boyfriends.

It seems like she met him at a time in her life where professionally and personally she appeared to be in a good place. The fact that he's stuck with her through such a rough few years seems like a testament to his character, and her boys seem to like him.

Just as the time is not right for Britney to speak openly and candidly because of her ongoing court proceedings, the same holds true for Sam. I don't think he wants to publicly say anything that could come back to hurt her. Until there is objective proof that he is using Britney, cheating on her, or anything else, it's probably best to lay off. I doubt Britney would appreciate her fans disparaging her longtime boyfriend with whom she genuinely seems in love. 

I do agree,  we should give her some credit for what seems like making the only good decision right now that she has, BUT she's gone through some men who I thought would have been the one for her, but as vulnerable and fragile as Britney is, she's been used before and who knows this time may be no different. As long as she is apart of this corrupt "team" of hers, I don't trust anyone who comes into her life. Paris has said amazing things, but you don't seem them together all the time like you do Sam. It's the people super close to her that you have to look out for. Also, for him to speak out before she ever really has (disregarding ...For the Record) is bizarre to me and sketchy in my opinion. I don't like it as a matter of fact. Yes, she's happy right now in the moment and I see that, I just don't vibe with the dude. She's had many different taste in men so its hard to say who is good for her. I'll lay off though. He's just everywhere now....ugh

• Like 1

This thread. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

He is literally the ONLY person close to her. I'd rather have named sources, who we know are actually in contact with her, speak out than all those unnamed sources who are apparently close with her. 

It is literally a case of damned if they do, damned if they don't when it comes to her incredibly small inner circle saying anything. 

37 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

funny how he mentions a "normal future". turns out the present and the past were "abnormal" from his p.o.v. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Well, let's be honest, there is nothing normal about their past or present relationship. And that has something to do with one of them being unable to legally make decisions. A normal future would be one post conservatorship, if they make it that far. 

38 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

what's abnormal is how he won't let her go on instagram live :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Do you honestly think that's down to him? Let's just gloss over the fact that she's never done an instagram live on her own account, to my knowledge, and she doesn't even have the authority to post her own content. 

Look at the bigger picture. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, s&m said:

Sam haters are so ridiculous stating always the same all the time :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Indeed, when he FINALLY speaks up, they still hating. He just cant do no good :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

How can 'fans' keep on hating and bashing him over and over again, the person she loves the most?:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: I think she would have been miserabele without him with the situation she is in, even during covid times. I'd like to believe he is one of the reasons she has strenght and is fighting for her freedom, so she can build a future with him.:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: They are dating for 5 YEARS already, for god sake.

Sam haters need to back off. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: im so over it

• Love 2