Sam Asghari breaks silence on Britney: I'm 'Looking Forward' to a 'Normal, Amazing Future' Together

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

• Content Curators

"I have always wanted nothing but the best for my better half, and will continue to support her following her dreams and creating the future she wants and deserves," the Family Business actor, 27, tells PEOPLE exclusively. "I am thankful for all of the love and support she is receiving from her fans all over the world, and I am looking forward to a normal, amazing future together."

source

1458824233_samandbritney.thumb.JPG.4af12a59ede8ff76f651f19497fbc867.JPG

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Just now, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I think it's understandable people to be weary of him in the beginning. Britney has never had the best luck with men and usually is taken advantage of, and of course people only want the best for her. But after all these years I think it's clear he's in it for the long haul, and people shouldn't be mad that he can't do so much or speak out about it specifically, I'm sure there are contracts signed even just to date Britney... He's dropping hints that he hears us and he stands with us, IMO. 

I don't think the situation is that Britney wishes Sam would call the judge out.. Both of them know that legally it's best for them to keep their mouths shut and let the courts handle it, but the GP continuing to put the pressure on this case is what is important. Especially if we start getting other legal experts, lawyers, & people that know how the law works weighing in!

Well then suspicions should have been drawn out already by 2019 because her relationship with Sam is her longest relationship to date :roxxy: Not even Justney lasted longer! We can clearly see through pictures or videos with Sam, Britney is her happiest so why are we doubting it? Why are we throwing all the proof we have and saying utter rubbhish like him being paid? Such a relationship would have not been for that long "there", if he was getting paid. I understand why as fans, we worried but now there is nothing to worry about. Period. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5