Sam Asghari breaks silence on Britney: I'm 'Looking Forward' to a 'Normal, Amazing Future' Together

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

1 minute ago, CarelessDiva said:

Yeah and I believ his career is better because of Britney. Does that mean he is intentionally doing it idk but what about his family they didnt sign an nda so why cant they speak up it would be co sided hearsay and he could deny it came from him. 

If his career is doing better because of Britney, it is completely fine. Unlike Justin and Sam, he isn't banking off from her or 24/7 talking only about her. He does his one thing without mentioning his personal life being connected to Britney. How is it his fault exactly if he couldn't control his career reaching higher because of Britney? Anyways, I am bored already of this. Sam and Britney wouldn't have been together for (soon) 5 years if he was just banking off her.

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Wether you're a Sam hater or not (I'm not) tell me what other Britney's boyfriends have talked and defended her everytime he has the oportunity to do it,  calling her a Lioness, Legend, Pop Icon, a Strong Woman saying she's THE Britney Spears or putting her on the pedestal she deserves. Justin, Kevin, Jason, David have never spoke in that way about her like NEVER. 

He's personality may be a bit arrogant sometimes but maybe that's what she needs, someone who encourages her to feel more confident and secure (and we know she's not confident with herself at all).

Stop the Sam hate. They've been together for almost 5 years, do you think Britney is blind? That he's paid by Jamie? C'mon she's not the woman some of you believe, she's more than that.

PLUS he can't really speak cause her team has probably obliged him to sign the fkng NDA to be with her.

Justin used to praise her a lot when they were dating, before they went public and after. Even when he was already being a mess about her after their split, he would also praise her, saying she did good on Crossroads, that she was a beautiful person, that she had a huge heart, that she was clever, he also defended her dancing years ago saying he also didnt dance like he used to and haters wouldnt dare to say half the **** they say online to her face. When Miley was being criticized for the vmas performance, he mentioned Britneys vma performance saying what Miley was doing Madonna and Britney already did before. He also agreed she was ***ualized, that people put so much pressure on her and that some people that worked for her were *********. So thats why what Sam is doing doesnt make a difference imo bc hes an attention *****. 

Charlie was very discreet and said since the beginning he wouldnt be talking about their relationship, but he said she was very humble, that he was inspired by her to be a better person and last year he said she wasnt unstable, so yeah he defended her.

And David was even more discreet, we didnt even know his socials, but 5 years ago he talked to the NYT and praised Britney as a mom and said she didnt need a cship at all. 

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Justin used to praise her a lot when they were dating, before they went public and after. Even when he was already being a mess about her after their split, he would also praise her, saying she did good on Crossroads, that she was a beautiful person, that she had a huge heart, that she was clever, he also defended her dancing years ago saying he also didnt dance like he used to and haters wouldnt dare to say half the **** they say online to her face. When Miley was being criticized for the vmas performance, he mentioned Britneys vma performance saying what Miley was doing Madonna and Britney already did before. He also agreed she was ***ualized, that people put so much pressure on her and that some people that worked for her were *********. So thats why what Sam is doing doesnt make a difference imo bc hes an attention *****. 

Charlie was very discreet, but he said she was very humble, that he was inspired by her to be a better person and last year she said she wasnt unstable, so yeah he defended her.

And David was even more discreet, we didnt even know his socials, but 5 years ago he talked to the NYT and praised Britney as a mom and said she didnt need a cship at all. 

All of this blabber and yet, you somehow failed to make a point b18bfd0ee7d5af25c0dcc89745dd8579.thumb.jpg.aec9cb17b8dd071d2779bb1cfc2aa8c3.jpg 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
25 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

You said he was finding a way to promote himself with the Superbowl and NY Times doc which is an opinion that you WROTE as a "fact" so i sent you a picture of what it actually is :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

There is no proof OR solid evidence about him using such tactics to his benefits :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Does the gp even know who Sam is?

I doubt it 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

And that was? b18bfd0ee7d5af25c0dcc89745dd8579.thumb.jpg.aec9cb17b8dd071d2779bb1cfc2aa8c3.jpg 

That her exes praised her when they were with her and after, and does that mean they were good people ir good bfs? Does that mean they were genuine all the time? Who can know that, even more when a person seems to be such an attention ***** like Sam? I think the problem is some people here dont accept that there are many fans that think hes shady for many reasons and liking some posts and praising her in the media wont change that. Everyone are entitled to their opinions anyway. This is a forum afterall.

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

That her exes praised her when they were with her and after, and does that mean they were good people ir good bfs? Does that mean they were genuine all the time? Who can know that, even more when a person seems to be such an attention ***** like Sam? I think the problem is some people here dont accept that there are many fans that think hes shady for many reasons and liking some posts and praising her in the media wont change that. Everyone are entitled to their opinions anyway. This is a forum afterall.

All I read was blah blah blah. Next caller. b18bfd0ee7d5af25c0dcc89745dd8579.thumb.jpg.aec9cb17b8dd071d2779bb1cfc2aa8c3.jpg 

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Sam: *breathes*

The same 5 tired Exhale members: "oMgGG ThAA@@aaT'S iLlEgAL111!!11, hE'S uS1nG hA b18bfd0ee7d5af25c0dcc89745dd8579.thumb.jpg.aec9cb17b8dd071d2779bb1cfc2aa8c3.jpg"

LITERALLY!

These is freaking proof in FRONT of us but the Sam haters are still having a meltdown, and for WHAT? that Sam supports and loves Britney but not for the money because if he did, then he would have been more famous now for the fact that he is Britneys BF or he is promoting himself using her. BUT THE PROBLEM IS HE DOES NONE OF THAT. Yes, his instagram is filled with alot of Britney, but thats because they are a couple? But he is still doing his own thing.

• Love 3