Sam Asghari breaks silence on Britney: I'm 'Looking Forward' to a 'Normal, Amazing Future' Together

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

LITERALLY!

These is freaking proof in FRONT of us but the Sam haters are still having a meltdown, and for WHAT? that Sam supports and loves Britney but not for the money because if he did, then he would have been more famous now for the fact that he is Britneys BF or he is promoting himself using her. BUT THE PROBLEM IS HE DOES NONE OF THAT. Yes, his instagram is filled with alot of Britney, but thats because they are a couple? But he is still doing his own thing.

Spoken like a true fan. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Yea you’re embarrassing. He’s not even straight lol 

Let me get this straight? According to psychotic fans like yourself, defending and respecting something so sacred as our fave’s relationship equates to being an apologist? And then when you have nothing to stand on, you make false accusations? Dear Lord, I didn’t know Britney fans were this insecure. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Wether you're a Sam hater or not (I'm not) tell me what other Britney's boyfriends have talked and defended her everytime he has the oportunity to do it,  calling her a Lioness, Legend, Pop Icon, a Strong Woman saying she's THE Britney Spears or putting her on the pedestal she deserves. Justin, Kevin, Jason, David have never spoke in that way about her like NEVER. 

He's personality may be a bit arrogant sometimes but maybe that's what she needs, someone who encourages her to feel more confident and secure (and we know she's not confident with herself at all).

Stop the Sam hate. They've been together for almost 5 years, do you think Britney is blind? That he's paid by Jamie? C'mon she's not the woman some of you believe, she's more than that.

PLUS he can't really speak cause her team has probably obliged him to sign the fkng NDA to be with her.

Tru

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Let me get this straight? According to psychotic fans like yourself, defending and respecting something so sacred as our fave’s relationship equates to being an apologist? And then when you have nothing to stand on, you make false accusations? Dear Lord, I didn’t know Britney fans were this insecure. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I’m psychotic? Lol :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I’m defending the people you three are TRASHING on here for correctly being skeptical of Sam.

Sacred? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Grow up.

• Like 3