Sam Asghari breaks silence on Britney: I'm 'Looking Forward' to a 'Normal, Amazing Future' Together

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

Just now, PrettyGorl said:

I’m psychotic? Lol :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I’m defending the people you three are TRASHING on here for correctly being skeptical of Sam.

Sacred? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Grow up.

Yes sweetie, I come for you psychotic theorists who like to nitpick at everything. And is Britney’s personal and love life not considered sacred? Quite disgusting you see that as a joke. Seems like you’re the one that needs to do some growing sweetie. Have a good day now and try taking that pole out your *** next time. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Seems like the Sam haters aren't commenting these days on Sam threads but thats probably because they are seething at the corner because of their clownery :roxxy: Their "paid by father" narrative aged as badly as milk and Sam just added more fire to it :roxxy: Sit down folks :roxxy:

Maybe the majority of Sam criticizers are not speaking on Exhale like before because they were banned after people made it a rule to not talk bad about him :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Jamie Lynn likes his post ALL the time and we all know shes daddys little girl, just saying :explainlol_stare_spin:

Just now, PrettyGorl said:

Still predominantly Britney. Like do you even have a point? Sam remains sus af

REMAINSSS. OMGGG SCREECHANGGGG LMAONJKFFR :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

The longest relationship she has ever had was with Sam. If he were greedy only for her money, then THEY WOULDN'T BE HAVING A 5TH YEAR ANNIEVERSARY COMING THIS YEAR. THEIR RELATIONSHIP WOULD HAVE ENDED ON THE SAME NOTE AS KFED. WHY CANT PEOPLE COMPREHEND THIS-

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Yes sweetie, I come for you psychotic theorists who like to nitpick at everything. And is Britney’s personal and love life not considered sacred? Quite disgusting you see that as a joke. Seems like you’re the one that needs to do some growing sweetie. Have a good day now and try taking that pole out your *** next time. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

She doesn’t worship this man sweetie. He’s her only option and he’s not THAT bad. Get a clue. She’s almost 40. Once she’s free she’s gonna get a real man that loves her not her fame.

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Maybe the majority of Sam criticizers are not speaking on Exhale like before because they were banned after people made it a rule to not talk bad about him :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

As they should be :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

I have read horrible post targeted towards Sam that are simply disgusting and atrocious to read and if this rule has done anything, it has made Exhale threads a better place and not make us look like gatekeepers :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Jamie Lynn likes his post ALL the time and we all know shes daddys little girl, just saying :explainlol_stare_spin:

Yeah but does Sam do that? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: The proof is in front of us, you dont see Jamie Lynn go around liking #FreeBritney post :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Love 2
  • Like 1