Days after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary premieres, Britney posts a video saying: "the moment we've all been waiting for last week... the Super Bowl!"

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, it sounds to me like "ha, y'all expected me to care about the documentary? well, no, I was busy watching the super bowl" (I think she didn't watch either :orangu_orangutan_ape:)

she's clearly trolling but I don't think in the way most people are interpreting it :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: "I love sharing" sounds ironic af, and I take it more like a jab to the documentary because she wouldn't agree to participate on that. 

Yeah I'm not hearing the same thing as you Poke :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Let me keep believing she's talking about the doc and supporting it!

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, Aprilbot said:

I doubt she watched it. Why would anyone want to relive all the horrible memories in their past? I'm sure she knows about it but there's fo f'ing way she watched it, sorry. 

I really don’t think she watched it, either. She cringes at her past self. I don’t see her being the type of person to feel the need to watch it - just knowing it exists with the right agenda. 

• Love 1

One thing I'll never forget was the interview her brother did. He knew the situation was blowing up and he knew that his family was about to be scrutinized like they never were before. You know how in the killer movies the killer has to be around to see what is going on and what info is out there. I think that was a way to try to move the public away from the perpetrators. Too bad he didnt do anything that helped them. He knew this wasnt looking good. That interview is what made me realize how bad the situation really was. If he didnt do it I would have not swayed in terminating the conservatorship.

Remember she said she only has one speeding ticket. Shes aware more than we realize! 

• Like 7
Just now, FreeLou said:

That’s the feeling I got, but God knows what they told her about it. 

Whatever the documentary I don't think she really likes when people talk about her private life and the "downfall". I don't believe she likes it, neither she hates it :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, AP4 said:

It’s probably for her small dog. I don’t think she’s ever been a cat person 

Thats what I thought too that she's a dog person for sure

I just know those huts are absolutely marketing towards cats (having worked in a pet store for 12 years) but yes you're right, just cos its marketed that way it could very well be used for a small dog too

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Brit52 said:

Thats what I thought too that she's a dog person for sure

I just know those huts are absolutely marketing towards cats (having worked in a pet store for 12 years) but yes you're right, just cos its marketed that way it could very well be used for a small dog too

I’m a cat and dog person, and I’ve definitely seen them marketed towards cats. However as a cat owner my entire life I know most cats won’t go anywhere near those lol. I think a small dog is much more likely to use it. But maybe she recently got a cat 🤷🏻‍♀️ Cats are awesome she’d probably benefit from one :)