Jump to content

Days after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary premieres, Britney posts a video saying: "the moment we've all been waiting for last week... the Super Bowl!"


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea that's a good point. If Britney were against this then I would imagine he wouldn't like anything. I think y'all are turning my thoughts around on this. At first I thought she was shading it :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I really don’t think she’s shading the doc, Jordan. If you listen to what she’s saying it’s like she’s referring to the doc (rooting for both sides) without actually being able to refer to it.

Hasn’t she specifically said she appreciates the support in a recent court document?

  • Love 6
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Community Leader
Just now, Exaholic said:

I really don’t think she’s shading the doc, Jordan. If you listen to what she’s saying it’s like she’s referring to the doc (rooting for both sides) without actually being able to refer to it.

Hasn’t she specifically said she appreciates the support in a recent court document?

I don't think she's necessarily saying she doesn't appreciate the fans' informed support. My initial reaction was that she isn't here for a documentary about her life. Idk I could be wrong tho. There are a lot of signs that point to her giving this all a thumbs up as well 

  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to comment

I do think the conspiracy that she doesn’t have tv or what not is such BS. Girl is just living like a 17 ye old who probably has someone monitoring what numbers call her and she probably doesn’t have her Instagram password or it changes daily. But to think the girl is in some form of house arrest is a narrative the fans run way too far with . 

just because there is no papz doesn’t mean she doesn’t go out. She is still out and about . She doesn’t speak because of the court system ... nor is she going to be at some party and be like hey total stranger Mariah help me. 
 

in FTR she goes to dinner with people and talks to them like they don’t know anything about her . I think she assumes most people in her social circle or celebrity caliber have their own lives to worry about to have them worry about her 

I honestly think she’s probably just living like she did at the start of her career just she has an allowance 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't think she's necessarily saying she doesn't appreciate the fans' informed support. My initial reaction was that she isn't here for a documentary about her life. Idk I could be wrong tho. There are a lot of signs that point to her giving this all a thumbs up as well 

I get ya but that seems contradictory if that’s what she actually thinks.

Like the documentary was made for the sole purpose of getting the truth out there and to enhance the Free Britney movement and bring it further into public view.

Surely she knows that and can see why it would be a good thing?

Surely she knows her business is everywhere anyway, like that can’t be a surprise to her.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

I honestly believe what Britney was telling by saying I was rooting for Kansas city but I was rooting for the other team.. it was so confusing.. she means the way the DOCUMENTARY  portrayed both sides was confusing...SHE also claims she was excited for it but somehow a bit disappointed.. and as far as I am concerned It was confusing....it didn't address her having to be free but to allow that fact(her freedom) into debate.. which should not be a Debate.. it should HAPPEN.. it's a fact and we don't need to hear both sides.. only side it matters is britneys....❤️

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Cbt said:

I honestly believe what Britney was telling by saying I was rooting for Kansas city but I was rooting for the other team.. it was so confusing.. she means the way the DOCUMENTARY  portrayed both sides was confusing...SHE also claims she was excited for it but somehow a bit disappointed.. and as far as I am concerned It was confusing....it didn't address her having to be free but to allow that fact(her freedom) into debate.. which should not be a Debate.. it should HAPPEN.. it's a fact and we don't need to hear both sides.. only side it matters is britneys....❤️

Yeah that’s pretty much what I got from it to, like I said earlier...

The documentary presented both “teams” and Britney feels a loyalty to both sides (because her family are her family) but she also wants to be free. So it’s all very confusing.

I think that was the message she was trying to convey.

Link to comment
40 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea that's a good point. If Britney were against this then I would imagine he wouldn't like anything. I think y'all are turning my thoughts around on this. At first I thought she was shading it :orangu_orangutan_ape:

There is no way she is shading the documentary. Ingham literally said in court documents that Britney DOESN’T want to keep her conservatorship case hidden from the public. Why? Because she can’t get out of it alone. Yes she likes to be private, but she knows she needs exposure and pressure from the public to fight this. She has tried fighting it alone for a decade with no results.

I don’t know if she saw it or not, but she has clearly seen the public’s reaction to it. THAT’S why she LOVES sharing. She’s being sassy, this video was a big F-U to the conservatorship, people are finally getting on her side. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

  • Love 9
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block