Days after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary premieres, Britney posts a video saying: "the moment we've all been waiting for last week... the Super Bowl!"

1 hour ago, Exaholic said:

Not an American thing. I’m Scottish. The week begins on a Sunday.

I am SO confused right now. I am in England. Today is Monday. Start of a  new week. Yesterday was Sunday which is usually counted as part of the weekend. 

Is it a Scottish thing then? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Nvm. Just googled. Monday is beginning of a business week. Sunday is a start of a new week and hence day of rest, historically and culturally. 

Who knew! 

• Love 1

And what I want to point out, because the documentary didn't, or at least it wasn't that clear and should have definitely been exploited more, is that Britney was put into a conservatorship (I'm not particularly for it, I'm just stating facts) WHEN SAM LUFTI WAS EFFING UP HER LIFE.

Honestly? To me, Sam Lufti is the DARKEST chapter in her life, and it really t-e-a-r-s me down even thinking about it... I'm sorry for being so honest and straight forward but I think she was s**ually abused while she was with him, we already know he drugged her!! I can barely even think about this.

But as her family I would have taking the reigns of her life as well. The problem was using her children to make her agree to the conditions, and obviously not respecting the one thing she never negotiated: NOT her father as a conservator of her persona.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm so confused. Am I misreading this video? Everyone's interpreting it like she's referencing FBS like she watched it, but I totally didn't get that vibe at all from this. To me it sounds like she's being sarcastic saying what we've all been waiting for is the Super Bowl and paying FBS dust when she knows there was a doc that came out about her. 

If she wanted to support the doc wouldn't she have said something a little more obvious. Or something like "thank you god bless" kind of a thing? Then again, trying to understand her IG is futile lol. 

Honestly I don’t really know but I was going based off clues of her looking very comfortable and speaking seemingly more free.

idk what to believe and I obviously didn’t forget that Cassie exist...

Fhjhs go jhjnnkkkcxf  Gigi ffg

ugh my brain hurts thinking about this :melt_weird_drift_wow:

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm so confused. Am I misreading this video? Everyone's interpreting it like she's referencing FBS like she watched it, but I totally didn't get that vibe at all from this. To me it sounds like she's being sarcastic saying what we've all been waiting for is the Super Bowl and paying FBS dust when she knows there was a doc that came out about her. 

If she wanted to support the doc wouldn't she have said something a little more obvious. Or something like "thank you god bless" kind of a thing? Then again, trying to understand her IG is futile lol. 

I mean if she was able to straight up acknowledge this doc then she might as well have tweeted "Gtfo dad #FreeMe!" ages ago. It seems clear she can't or doesn't want to be explicit about that side of her life publicly. But yea, your last sentence does ultimately sum it all up lol unless she's gonna be direct for once then we can't know for sure what's up, but it would certainly dismiss a lot of social media interpretations fans have had in the past if she viewed the documentary negatively.

Judging by her legal moves recently, we should be inclined to believe she appreciates the support and wants at least her dad out of the cship (and this doc seems to sorta be helping her side towards that goal) even if she might not appreciate the constant invasion of privacy etc but then again I'm also sure she's (sadly) more than used to it by now. :/

• Leader
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I said this in another message but I think other people should see too if they have doubts.

Sam wouldn't have been liking posts about the documentary being released and Fe wouldn't have been in it if she knew Britney wasn't happy about it. All it does is support her case, people talk about her past all the time. She said she welcomes the informed support, this documentary is informing the GP which is giving her support :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Yea that's a good point. If Britney were against this then I would imagine he wouldn't like anything. I think y'all are turning my thoughts around on this. At first I thought she was shading it :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

And what I want to point out, because the documentary didn't, or at least it wasn't that clear and should have definitely been exploited more, is that Britney was put into a conservatorship (I'm not particularly for it, I'm just stating facts) WHEN SAM LUFTI WAS EFFING UP HER LIFE.

Honestly? To me, Sam Lufti is the DARKEST chapter in her life, and it really t-e-a-r-s me down even thinking about it... I'm sorry for being so honest and straight forward but I think she was s**ually abused while she was with him, we already know he drugged her!! I can barely even think about this.

But as her family I would have taking the reigns of her life as well. The problem was using her children to make her agree to the conditions, and obviously not respecting the one thing she never negotiated: NOT her father as a conservator of her persona.

I have very very very mixed feeling towards Sam.

we don’t know what ***** he gave her... could’ve been like anxiety meds or something that she needed help swallowing?

we don’t know what happened between the 2 but I do know 

-Britney trusted him for some reason after firing Larry and her entire team/ cutting off the family 

- He has always publicly spoke out against the conservatorship

- he is Team cons scapegoat 

- Britney doesn’t fear him (she was in court with him for several hours and was fine)

I don’t really think he ****ed up britneys life because when he came around it was bad already but he definitely enabled Britney’s bad decisions 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I dont get it! Lol why would she be shading it? The only thing I can think of is she never wants to be seen as a victim but other than that there wasn't anything bad that I think she would not like. 

Edited to add its like night and day her mannerisms when she really wants to record vs when she is reading something 

• Love 4
  • Like 2