Days after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary premieres, Britney posts a video saying: "the moment we've all been waiting for last week... the Super Bowl!"

Just now, Barajas said:

The timing of this post :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:
Its like something is trying to make fun of FBS release, I hate that community manager she has!.. 

The pause she makes when she says 'the moment we've been waiting for', I think she's actually referring to the documentary...

• Love 3
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:
Is she referring to the Framing Britney Spears doc as the Super Bowl? or am I reaching?

Honestly it's beyond question for me that these are pointed references to the doc. When she said "FINALLY THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR LAST WEEK" my heart jumped because I was like NO WAY she is about to acknowledge the doc then she says THE SUPERBOWL i fell out.

My heart can't take this much longer. When's her next court date? the 11th?

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
Just now, Slayer said:

The pause she makes when she says 'the moment we've been waiting for', I think she's actually referring to the documentary...

I know when she say that first phrase i was like OMG!.. and then Superbowl ¬¬. And also that "i love sharing" at the end sounds a little like she is trying to confirm she is the one posting.
OR... maybe she is sending a hidden message, I dont know. 

• Love 2