Days after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary premieres, Britney posts a video saying: "the moment we've all been waiting for last week... the Super Bowl!"

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

So know everyone here says she's posting this but they were coming after Cassie's throatΒ last weekΒ :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

Β 

I just can'tΒ :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

This appears to just be a fun video. If Britney sent it to Cassie i highly doubt they’d not post something with all the noise made this weekend.Β 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Alio said:

ok anyone with common sense would understand she's refering to the doc, that pause, that voice that sounded likeΒ "ahah I fooled ya" and the sarcastic "I love sharing".

I usually never believe all those theories about her insta but this time COME ONΒ  !!!!!Β :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Indeed, sarcasmney in full glory

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

Indeed, sarcasmney in full glory

yes after more than 20 years listenning to her speak we should all know that when she screams like that with aΒ cheezy voice it's irony andΒ sarcasm. She used that a lot throughout her life.

(And I'm someone who never believed in the secret messages hidden in her posts.)

• Love 1
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I think that too.

Probably because her team talked sh...it about it to her.

yeah, it sounds to me like "ha, y'all expected me to care about the documentary? well, no, I was busy watching the super bowl" (I think she didn't watch either :orangu_orangutan_ape:)

she's clearly trolling but I don't think in the way most people are interpreting it :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:Β "I love sharing" sounds ironic af, and I take it more like a jab to the documentary because she wouldn't agree to participate on that.Β 

• Love 1