Days after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary premieres, Britney posts a video saying: "the moment we've all been waiting for last week... the Super Bowl!"

1 minute ago, Oxic said:

Whatever the documentary I don't think she really likes when people talk about her private life and the "downfall". I don't believe she likes it, neither she hates it :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

That’s why I am not supportive of vague comments like Khloe Kardashian’s “praying for Britney! So sad!”.

Britney’s life has been tragic for years, if we also take away her success and just treat her like a victim and a puppet, of course it’s not something she’ll enjoy. I don’t think it’s a great feeling that everyone feels sorry for you. 

That’s why we need less “poor Britney” and more “FREE Britney”. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

That’s why I am not supportive of vague comments like Khloe Kardashian’s “praying for Britney! So sad!”.

Britney’s life has been tragic for years, if we also take away her success and just treat her like a victim and a puppet, of course it’s not something she’ll enjoy. I don’t think it’s a great feeling that everyone feels sorry for you. 

Yeah, Britney has said on more than one occasion, but notably in “For The Record” that she doesn’t want people to feel sorry for her and she doesn’t want a pity parade, she wants to be recognised as a fighter and for being a strong individual.

She doesn’t want people to say “aww that’s sad”, she wants them to say “that’s ****ing wrong, fight it girl!”

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Exaholic said:

Yeah, Britney has said on more than one occasion, but notably in “For The Record” that she doesn’t want people to feel sorry for her and she doesn’t want a pity parade, she wants to be recognised as a fighter and for being a strong individual.

She doesn’t want people to say “aww that’s sad”, she wants them to say “that’s ****ing wrong, fight it girl!”

I had FTR in mind as well. I hope she was still able to appreciate the doc. It’s sad if it makes her sad. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Exactlyyy, feeling sorry for her creates more damage than benefit, they have to understand and spread than she is able to control of her own life, what do you need to pray for? sounds dumb :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yeah I'm not hearing the same thing as you Poke :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Let me keep believing she's talking about the doc and supporting it!

it's just that overall doesn't give me a happy vibe from her, like, if she's really talking about the documentary as in a positive way, I think she would be less sarcastic and more like "omg I LOVED the super bowl" or something like that.

What I mean is, I do think too that she's talking about the documentary, but she just doesn't seem to be too happy about it, or that's what I'm getting anyways  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Exaholic said:

I can understand that but I think when you're in her situation, for as long as she is, a little help is necessary. Especially if she did try to change but failed. Also, I noticed a change in the way the media portrayed her lastly: in 2007/2008 She was a crazy trainwreck, and later (2010+) she was a poor girl who had a breakdown, a downfall, with the constant comeback narrative. I feel now media tends to portrayed her as a strong, talented woman who owned her ***uality, who has been abused by the media, the public and the system. Which is true. I like that the documentary insist on the fact that she was in control in the beginning of her career.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, overprotecteddance said:

For sure it is a reaction to the documentary in some way..but like someone said here it can refer to shading the documentary or excitment that it was out and peoole get to see more what is behind :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I mean, I hope I'm wrong and she did get to watch the documentary and liked it, but that whisper in the end, sounded to me like "I love sharing ( :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: ) " like referencing why she wasn't part of the documentary, or why she wouldn't care to watch it. 

I hope at least Felicia got to watch it, and she could tell Britney to do the same, or at least tell her the part about the conservatee being able to just ask for the cship to be removed :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Maybe it was all roses and they decided that was too obvious connecting the doc with “project rose.”

:ehidk_britney_um_eek::cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

or maybe there are no roses left..........because they have all already been used for the documentary ! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: reaching ? me ? no. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1