Britney Addressing Her Instagram Dancing Posts

Cuz of cship she lost her touch with real world. That's also why she couldn't act like other celebs. She basically doesn’t know how to use social media, how to edit videos, how to do photoshop. I believe her handlers gave her freedom for her Instagram cuz these posts making favor for them. They always using her instagram posts against her via media with ****ty articles, manipulating general puplic about her mental health. We learned not long time ago they are gathering data from Britney and then after that they are posting to Instagram. So I thınk sometimes they are not receiving anything new from her thats why they keep sending same videos, pictures. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, jennyj said:

Yes 'technology' even though we've seen her use a phone for years, adjusting a tripod with light and selfie camera, and behind the scenes of her music videos checking out herself and giving creative direction.  It's not rocket science to take a good photo or video on your phone and post it lol. There's nothing wrong with Britney's recordings, it's the order and the editing and the silly captions that her social team does that's the issue lol.

She needs her old social media team back (pre-Domination), they did a great job with her posts and let her have an actual say in her posts. I've seen kids do better jobs than Cassie lol.

what exactly are Cassie and her company’s credentials? I believe Britney’s IG was the first big celeb they managed after they ran a backstreet boy website? I’m sorry but it doesn’t make sense to me how they got hired on. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, jennyj said:

Yes 'technology' even though we've seen her use a phone for years, adjusting a tripod with light and selfie camera, and behind the scenes of her music videos checking out herself and giving creative direction.  It's not rocket science to take a good photo or video on your phone and post it lol. There's nothing wrong with Britney's recordings, it's the order and the editing and the silly captions that her social team does that's the issue lol.

She needs her old social media team back (pre-Domination), they did a great job with her posts and let her have an actual say in her posts. I've seen kids do better jobs than Cassie lol.

This. Thank you for this.

Cassie really needs to stop thinking she’s Britney :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: like cmon gurl, if you can’t dance and is as dumb as a rock with technology, don’t use Britney’s account to say so. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Haha 5
7 hours ago, carlosallauca said:

remind me exactly why did the Cassie thread got locked? this ***** is on it to make Britney look like crazy, uploading the same pics over and over, editing videos like ****, deleting comments, tagging her ex and everything else.

oh! "but let's not hate on her cause she's doing her job" yeah sure, her job is literally to destroy Britney's image.

Thanks for this. I was given a warning for posting that thread lol :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, carlosallauca said:

remind me exactly why did the Cassie thread got locked? this ***** is on it to make Britney look like crazy, uploading the same pics over and over, editing videos like ****, deleting comments, tagging her ex and everything else.

oh! "but let's not hate on her cause she's doing her job" yeah sure, her job is literally to destroy Britney's image.

I guess we can shade Lou, Jamie and JL, but not Cassie, even tho her job is basically make gp and media think/write about how unstable Britney is for spinning in her living room :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: