Britney Addressing Her Instagram Dancing Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just edit the videos in a chronological sequence Cassie and don’t make them erratic 🙄 

It’s not Britney this has been confirmed many times. It’s not go girl. This is someone else acting as Britney’s voice. We know Britney could use a phone and computer she’s not stupid. They just choose

Unless Britney made a video saying this I don’t believe it’s her. 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

It’s not Britney this has been confirmed many times. It’s not go girl. This is someone else acting as Britney’s voice.

Well I was going to put ‘Britney’ in inverted commas ha! But thought that was a bit negative. 

Whilst we know 3rd party also has access to her IG (as most celebs do tbf)... there’s also been plenty people saying that she’s regained control of her Instagram in more recent times.

So the truth is... we actually can’t say one way or another.

Big Brother Shrug GIF by Big Brother After Dark

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Cassie you mean 

No I mean Britney.

This constant Cassie stuff is annoying - EVERY star has a social media manager. I'm sure Britney writes the majority of her captions as of late, if you disagree that is completely fine.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 5

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫