Britney Addressing Her Instagram Dancing Posts

5 hours ago, jj_boha said:

what exactly are Cassie and her company’s credentials? I believe Britney’s IG was the first big celeb they managed after they ran a backstreet boy website? I’m sorry but it doesn’t make sense to me how they got hired on. 

She has connections with Lounatic, thats how she got the job. The whole thing around Britney allegedly just seems like a ******* mafia. 

7 hours ago, Isla said:

Whether or not it’s Britney writing that I do have to agree. The dancing videos are purely for fun. People shouldn’t take them too seriously.

This! I don’t see what other people see  apart from bad editing 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

No video of her, so it didn’t happen. But I could definitely see her saying this. Why do her captions always say everything but the actual posts themselves don’t?

Bc she doesnt have a say on her instagram and they write things to fit whatever narrative team con want to sell. I think (and I hope its true) that Britney is refusing to give them new content, and thats also why they keep posting old videos/same pics over and over again. 

8 hours ago, Buffybot said:

And the boyfriend liked the post. What a shock... 

The same boyfriend couldn't teach his "girlfriend" How to use damn Instagram even tho he is an Influencer.

See the bizarre of It all? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

At least he has stopped commenting to "Britney" after he saw that he's getting massively dragged about anything. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
3 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

At least he has stopped commenting to "Britney" after he saw that he's getting massively dragged about anything. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

He also deleted two videos (the 'smile' and the cooking one) from his insta that people were talking **** about him. He should have asked Cassie to delete from Britneys insta as well :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

6 minutes ago, Bundy said:

He also deleted two videos (the 'smile' and the cooking one) from his insta that people were talking **** about him. He should have asked Cassie to delete from Britneys insta as well :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Don't follow him so I have no idea. But imo the "smile" one should have stayed. Don't see any reason to delete it. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Don't follow him so I have no idea. But imo the "smile" one should have stayed. Don't see any reason to delete it. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I also dont follow him, but tik tokers were again talking about that video and I wanted to see if they were also leaving comments on his post, but when I looked for, I saw it was gone. Sam with the chef one that his smile disappears in a sec in such a weird way. 

The reason that he was getting dragged is enough for him lmfao 

Wow at some of you guys acting like it's okay for a social media manager to portray Britney as an idiot that doesnt know how to use technology. She literally filmed an entire season of a reality show and edited it in 2005. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

And its way easier to do that kind of stuff at home on your phone and she has all the time in the world to learn. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

THATS NOT MY BRITNEY TALKING OR POSTING. 

Spoiler

She's been cloned.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Wow at some of you guys acting like it's okay for a social media manager to portray Britney as an idiot that doesnt know how to use technology. She literally filmed an entire season of a reality show and edited it in 2005. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

And its way easier to do that kind of stuff at home on your phone and she has all the time in the world to learn. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Hide contents

She's been cloned.

i can't believe some people justify everything

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Reveal hidden contents

She's been cloned.

Naive of you to think she is the same person she was in 2005 :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, MX3 said:

The cship wouldn’t pay for a decent social media manager when they’re up to their ears in lawyer fees. Cassie is prob some member of lou’s church’s daughter who’s doing it for free while attending bible camp. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Pretty much everyone who works around Britney are benefitting from the conservatorship and are connected to Lou somehow. BritneyHiatus made a thread about it :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 2
  • Like 3