Britney Addressing Her Instagram Dancing Posts

18 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

And even then we can’t be sure of the lies she may have been told prior to filming the video or whether what she is saying has been taken out of context.

Maybe they told her it's for Domination (or performance?), her early ideas and well, used it this way and i am pretty sure, some of these videos have a new song (just to match that she is not that good), requested by Jamie. 

Her team is THAT crazy. 

I don't believe it's her at all. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
50 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Pretty much everyone who works around Britney are benefitting from the conservatorship and are connected to Lou somehow. BritneyHiatus made a thread about it :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Yes. Like I mentioned here, even her hairstylist has connections with Lou.

That's why even tho Lou officially "out" of Britney brand, she still is the main person of Britney's team. 

She never left.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Thoughts....

slide 3 :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:so Britney wants the videos of her spinning around deliriously (she calls it dancing) and the ones where she’s smizing, walking back and forth aimlessly looking out of it to be seen by literally the entire world?! The unkempt appearance is all Britney I can believe it. She is sweet but has issues that don’t seem to be addressed properly.

Yet NOBODY on her “team”, “Conservatorship team” or her “family” has the wearwithal to TELL HER it’s not a good look. That’s wrong and the people being paid to legally handle her life, Britney’s team and family, continue to fail her!! I’m appalled!!

*edited*

• Love 4

Also btw I just want to say that I like Cassie. She’s doing her job, regardless of what anyone thinks. It’s the machine, the team behind the scenes. I can’t place blame on Cassie/Crowd Surf. I feel like they do as instructed. But I disagree with her slide 7 “My work on Britney’s social media does not involve her conservatorship in any way.”

Yes, indirectly it does. And team con knows that Britney’s socials is a direct reflection of how she’ll be viewed by the public ESPECIALLY considering the FACT that Britney is legally MUTED🤐otherwise-silenced for 13 years!! Cassie, time to reevaluate what you are doing & realize that it is for the cship.., that is your client, not Britney. Imo Cassie has good intentions but doesn’t seem to quite understand some things... blind faith in team con & their nefarious motives is a problem.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

Yes. Like I mentioned here, even her hairstylist has connections with Lou.

That's why even tho Lou officially "out" of Britney brand, she still is the main person of Britney's team. 

She never left.

Ahhh so this (re: I meant to quote the Britney Hiatus Twitter thread. Sorry.) is what likely prompted Cassie to posted on her IG: facts > assumptions. Funny how they all can defend themselves but Britney can’t, nor do any of them rush to her defense when she’s wrongfully attacked. Instead, they run to TMZ.:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: It’s all about self preservation for these people, to hell with Britney, right.:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Like 5

Freedom> facts> assumptions

I don't really care about Cassie as a person so I'll keep it on third person. I get that as an individual she has the need to clear her name. 

BUT I will never understand this about anyone in her personal or professional life. HOW CAN YOU WORK OR BE FAMILIAR WITH A PRISONER. 

It's her job, ok. Hasn't she ever thought if it is worth it exposing Britney every once in a while, because her posts do serve a purpose. The same applies to chefs, bodyguards, hairstylist, boyfriends. Wtf? How can you do it.

I might be a crazy conspiracist at the end of the day.  All that matters is that they got their story heard. AGAIN. When will Britney?

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I hope your dancing gets better.

Thats what makes this even shadier, she's pretty much mostly known for her dancing now. She's a professional dancer. I know she gives zero fukcs sometimes, but even she knows that doesnt make her look good. Badly edited videos of her not giving her all freestyling.

For her team to want to hold onto the brand for as long as possible, they arent doing it any justice.

Cassie can say whatever the hell she wants but at the end of the day, the reason these conspiracies exist is because Britney doesn't have legal capacity over her own life. Nothing will ever NOT be questioned. And like someone said above, Cassie is complicit in it. She isn't working for Britney. She is working for the conservatorship. I have no sympathy for her. 

Bottom line: These conspiracies wouldn't exist if Britney was free. I am so sick of people acting like the fans are deranged with theories. She IS being controlled legally, financially....so don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining Cass. 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Thats what makes this even shadier, she's pretty much mostly known for her dancing now. She's a professional dancer. I know she gives zero fukcs sometimes, but even she knows that doesnt make her look good. Badly edited videos of her not giving her all freestyling.

For her team to want to hold onto the brand for as long as possible, they arent doing it any justice.

Well I wouldn't go on to overgeneralize. I just meant, in this particular instance or forum, her "free styling" could improve. Posting 100+ videos of her twirling around in circles is a bit excessive imo. 

I don't think she cares about her "brand". I'm certain when she's passionate about doing something professionally again, it'll be fine. I can't wait for more legacy acts unless she's really keen on travelling and touring. I'd rather she have a work/life balance which a residency provides her. Can't wait!