Britney Addressing Her Instagram Dancing Posts

3 hours ago, generation glory said:

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Thoughts....

slide 3 :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:so Britney wants the videos of her spinning around deliriously (she calls it dancing) and the ones where she’s smizing, walking back and forth aimlessly looking out of it to be seen by literally the entire world?! The unkempt appearance is all Britney I can believe it. She is sweet but has issues that don’t seem to be addressed properly.

Yet NOBODY on her “team”, “Conservatorship team” or her “family” has the wearwithal to TELL HER it’s not a good look. That’s wrong and the people being paid to legally handle her life, Britney’s team and family, continue to fail her!! I’m appalled!!

*edited*

3 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

oh dear, if a social media manager posts those unflattering photos or video for one of his client he will be fired in less than 5 minutes so don't play that card :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Also btw I just want to say that I like Cassie. She’s doing her job, regardless of what anyone thinks. It’s the machine, the team behind the scenes. I can’t place blame on Cassie/Crowd Surf. I feel like they do as instructed. But I disagree with her slide 7 “My work on Britney’s social media does not involve her conservatorship in any way.”

Yes, indirectly it does. And team con knows that Britney’s socials is a direct reflection of how she’ll be viewed by the public ESPECIALLY considering the FACT that Britney is legally MUTED🤐otherwise-silenced for 13 years!! Cassie, time to reevaluate what you are doing & realize that it is for the cship.., that is your client, not Britney. Imo Cassie has good intentions but doesn’t seem to quite understand some things... blind faith in team con & their nefarious motives is a problem.

Ahhh so this (re: I meant to quote the Britney Hiatus Twitter thread. Sorry.) is what likely prompted Cassie to posted on her IG: facts > assumptions. Funny how they all can defend themselves but Britney can’t, nor do any of them rush to her defense when she’s wrongfully attacked. Instead, they run to TMZ.:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: It’s all about self preservation for these people, to hell with Britney, right.:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

2 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

Freedom> facts> assumptions

I don't really care about Cassie as a person so I'll keep it on third person. I get that as an individual she has the need to clear her name. 

BUT I will never understand this about anyone in her personal or professional life. HOW CAN YOU WORK OR BE FAMILIAR WITH A PRISONER. 

It's her job, ok. Hasn't she ever thought if it is worth it exposing Britney every once in a while, because her posts do serve a purpose. The same applies to chefs, bodyguards, hairstylist, boyfriends. Wtf? How can you do it.

I might be a crazy conspiracist at the end of the day.  All that matters is that they got their story heard. AGAIN. When will Britney?

1 hour ago, MX3 said:

Cassie can say whatever the hell she wants but at the end of the day, the reason these conspiracies exist is because Britney doesn't have legal capacity over her own life. Nothing will ever NOT be questioned. And like someone said above, Cassie is complicit in it. She isn't working for Britney. She is working for the conservatorship. I have no sympathy for her. 

Bottom line: These conspiracies wouldn't exist if Britney was free. I am so sick of people acting like the fans are deranged with theories. She IS being controlled legally, financially....so don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining Cass. 

I'm not gonna say anything new but to point something with what y'all said (which I didn't see in Hiatus's thread), I wonder how Cassie would react or respond if someone said to her that these videos are/could be used against Britney to make her look "crazy" thus making Britney's situation worse? Like does she even realize how harmful these videos are?

• Like 3
23 hours ago, Slayer said:

No I mean Britney.

This constant Cassie stuff is annoying - EVERY star has a social media manager. I'm sure Britney writes the majority of her captions as of late, if you disagree that is completely fine.

Yes, because Britney consciously only posts on weekdays and business hours 🙄

• Like 3
1 hour ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I'm not gonna say anything new but to point something with what y'all said (which I didn't see in Hiatus's thread), I wonder how Cassie would react or respond if someone said to her that these videos are/could be used against Britney to make her look "crazy" thus making Britney's situation worse? Like does she even realize how harmful these videos are?

It’s all BS

I’m convinced she has some sort of arrangement with Lou Taylor. Do you remember?:

“Did you see her Instagram post? Britney said it wasn’t me”

🙄

• Like 5

It’s captions like these that get me wondering, why does she never talk about stuff like this in a video? So we as a fan base can stfu with our ‘conspiracies’ and be assured that it’s actually Britney defending herself??  Buuut then actual Britney records videos answering questions about nothing that fans are actually asking! Saying things like “I heard” or “I listened”. It’s suspect af! There’s just a really uneasy vibe I’m getting about this whole thing. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Someone said this to her on her post, she didnt answer tho. She knows exactly what shes doing, she sees the comments on Britneys instagram, she sees the articles, she works for team con, Britney doesnt have control over her life. 

6 hours ago, Sia said:

And then you'll say she was forced to do so and read it from a script. Honestly, this fan base is beyond toxic.

I’ve never said that...?  

Being skeptical of the people around Britney who are supported and being paid by the conservatorship hybrid business model is not toxic, it’s being aware of the situation.  

• Like 5

Well... at least she looks pretty in the photo. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

No, but this is just yet another post by someone in her "team" trying to prove to people that it's "really her posting", when we all know it's not. Regardless, those dance videos are very awkward and so are all of her other posts. She's not a bad dancer, but with everything that's been going on since basically 2018-2019 with #FreeBritney, these posts just fuel the fire even more with how manic and chaotic things are behind the scenes.

• Like 3
On 2/1/2021 at 10:34 PM, jj_boha said:

what exactly are Cassie and her company’s credentials? I believe Britney’s IG was the first big celeb they managed after they ran a backstreet boy website? I’m sorry but it doesn’t make sense to me how they got hired on. 

Right?? In her own insta post she debunked that she was hired by Lou. BUT she didn't mention Jamie.  So it must have been him.  Otherwise she would have been gone by now since Lou and Larry are out of the picture now and would have been fired if Britney doesn't want to work with her.  Either that, or she's a friend of Britney's (which I HIGHLY doubt) or 'her team' (whoever that is now) hired her because they do a bad job with almost everything in the past few years, but even then... it doesn't justify managing such a high-profile account with so little credentials.

• Like 2
On 2/1/2021 at 6:29 PM, jennyj said:

Yes 'technology' even though we've seen her use a phone for years, adjusting a tripod with light and selfie camera, and behind the scenes of her music videos checking out herself and giving creative direction.  It's not rocket science to take a good photo or video on your phone and post it lol. There's nothing wrong with Britney's recordings, it's the order and the editing and the silly captions that her social team does that's the issue lol.

She needs her old social media team back (pre-Domination), they did a great job with her posts and let her have an actual say in her posts. I've seen kids do better jobs than Cassie lol.

Pretty much this :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: honestly can't at the people still pretending like any of this is normal especially with that other recent "4 things" video :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

But ya sure you go girl :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Like 3