Britney Brands Inc. partners with The Hundreds clothing brand for new collection

3 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

They are saying they negotiated to do a commercial for the collab but it never happened because “she” wanted to be paid an excessive amount.

this is ******* disgusting. The fact that her dad and loucifer were the ones negotiating but she’s the one that’s getting the bad image.

Right the brand had the nerve to say Britney “asked for an excessive amount” and that it was a collaboration “with her” but how if she doesn’t even get a different allowance for earning more.

just pure trash all around smh 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

They are saying they negotiated to do a commercial for the collab but it never happened because “she” wanted to be paid an excessive amount.

this is ******* disgusting. The fact that her dad and loucifer were the ones negotiating but she’s the one that’s getting the bad image.

They need educated on her team 

Canadian Comedy GIF by CBC

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Right the brand had the nerve to say Britney “asked for an excessive amount” and that it was a collaboration “with her” but how if she doesn’t even get a different allowance for earning more.

just pure trash all around smh 

It seems "with her" means right away "the team". It's like she's dead or something because every project or things like this partnership are made without her actual word. 

They say "Britney" but Britney has nothing to do with her own career and business anymore. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Robin saying “of course she is working on her birthday” vibes 🤮🤮🤮

Kid Fury Reaction GIF

I remember ppl attacking me when I made a thread about that. Like it was nothing. They were like everyone works on their birthdays etc. Like we weren't talking about global superstar who at this point should have everything she wants and who should have a schedule that she wants/designs.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

The entire situation around Britney reminds me a lot of when there is domestic violence. People keep saying “oh don’t worry it’s nothing” “just a little scuffle, all couples have them” “not our business” “they look happy in pictures” “you’re being dramatic” like NO, it just REALLY is THAT bad and we’re being slapped in the face with red flags.

Yup

• Love 2
1 hour ago, alienatedNey said:

I believe I said this before many years ago regarding lawsuits. But since the conservatorship the name Britney Spears legally = her conservators, lawyers ( there are a lot of them) and her team of business handlers.

Such as the restraining order against Sam Lutfi, Jon Eardley and Adnan Ghalib, it wasn’t Britney that got a RO against them - it was her dad acting on her behalf as her legal conservator who obtained the RO. When “Britney Spears” was sued by Brand Sense it was actually her conservators being sued, specifically Jamie Spears because he was -at that time- conservator of Britney the person.

So, if these people are saying “Britney Spears” wanted more money that means that Jamie Spears & Britney’s business manager (Lou Taylor) wanted a high sum of $.... not Britney herself.

This deal was negotiated TWO YEARS AGO when Jamie was still conservator of Britney the person & he with Andrew Wallet were co-conservators of Britney’s estate with Lou Taylor/Tri Star handling the business deals. 

For the longest I’ve been wishing the press would make a clear distinction about this (Britney Spears = Conservatorship, business ppl (Lou), but they don’t. Also, if/when you read that “Britney Spears”is suing whomever or she spends too much money and blows through her money just know it’s not Britney Spears as she ceased to exist legally over 12 years ago so she can’t sign or consent to legally binding agreements. That’s her conservators and those involved with The Britney Brand making these decisions and they should be held responsible!! 
*edit*

• Love 5
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I believe I said this before many years ago regarding lawsuits. But since the conservatorship the name Britney Spears legally = her conservators, lawyers ( there are a lot of them) and her team of business handlers.

Such as the restraining order against Sam Lutfi, Jon Eardley and Adnan Galindo, it wasn’t Britney that got a RO against them - it was her dad acting on her behalf as her legal conservator who obtained the RO. When “Britney Spears” was sued by Brand Sense it was actually her conservators being sued, specifically Jamie Spears because he was -at that time- conservator of Britney the person.

So, if these people are saying “Britney Spears” wanted more money that means that Jamie Spears & Britney’s business manager (Lou Taylor) wanted a high sum of $.... not Britney herself.

This deal was negotiated TWO YEARS AGO when Jamie was still conservator of Britney the person & he with Andrew Wallet were co-conservators of Britney’s estate with Lou Taylor/Tri Star handling the business deals. 

For the longest I’ve been wishing the press would make a clear distinction about this (Britney Spears = Conservatorship, business ppl (Lou), but they don’t. Also, if/when you read that “Britney Spears”is suing whomever or she spends too much money and blows through her money just know it’s not Britney Spears as she ceased to exist legally over 12 years ago so she can’t sign or consent to legally binding agreements. That’s her conservators and those involved with The Britney Brand making these decisions and they should be held responsible!! 

This! Yes all of this! This is what I was trying to say but I'm not as good with words lol. 

Thats why I feel it was irresponsible because its not really her and unless you're aware of her situation you wouldn't know that.

• Love 2