Britney Brands Inc. partners with The Hundreds clothing brand for new collection

3 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

what. are. these. prices. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Legit. And they have the nerve to say BRITNEY asked for an obscene amount :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: the projection is REAL. Like I half-liked the Jersey bc I've always wanted a SPEARS jersey but :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: THATS LIKE 1/3 OF MY RENT LMAO. not to mention as @Karmickiss linked the tweets this is just Loucifer. Is there more of that tweet with the designers response? I would like to see what mental gymnastics he does to justify his exploitation of Britney and her name :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

what. are. these. prices. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Legit. And they have the nerve to say BRITNEY asked for an obscene amount :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: the projection is REAL. Like I half-liked the Jersey bc I've always wanted a SPEARS jersey but :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: THATS LIKE 1/3 OF MY RENT LMAO. not to mention as @Karmickiss linked the tweets this is just Loucifer. Is there more of that tweet with the designers response? I would like to see what mental gymnastics he does to justify his exploitation of Britney and her name :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

The entire situation around Britney reminds me a lot of when there is domestic violence. People keep saying “oh don’t worry it’s nothing” “just a little scuffle, all couples have them” “not our business” “they look happy in pictures” “you’re being dramatic” like NO, it just REALLY is THAT bad and we’re being slapped in the face with red flags.

And a BIG this. It's all this. This is why this whole case makes me so sick. I have contended this entire time that this entire situation is just a reflection of woman's place in Western culture and society any way. Think about all the custody cases and divorce cases that parallel this in the life of the everywoman and all we don't even hear about in the courts and justice system. Dismaying. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

$160?!

I mean it's cute but Jesus 

NylonJacket_Blank_Front_1194x.jpg?v=1608

Idk hun sorry but this gives me MAD soccer mom who says racist things to Wal-mart employees or Christian NASCAR groupie.

This entire collection misses the mark imo; even if Brit was free and involved I would not pay $160 USD to look like the women at the local hockey rink screaming at other peoples' kids.

• Haha 6
4 hours ago, Easy There said:

I remember ppl attacking me when I made a thread about that. Like it was nothing. They were like everyone works on their birthdays etc. Like we weren't talking about global superstar who at this point should have everything she wants and who should have a schedule that she wants/designs.

Exactly. As if Beyoncé or Madonna would be told what to do like that...

• Like 4