Britney Brands Inc. partners with The Hundreds clothing brand for new collection

11 minutes ago, mannequin19 said:

i dmed the designer & he said in response "If Britney and her sister Jamie support the project, would that make you feel better?"

Lol as if Britney can say it herself and as if we trust Jamie Lynn.

The designer is just probably trying to find a believable excuse because their fingers hurt from blocking people and deleting comments.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Lol as if Britney can say it herself and as if we trust Jamie Lynn.

The designer is just probably trying to find a believable excuse because their fingers hurt from blocking people and deleting comments.

i know. britney may even support the collaboration because it's fun or cute or whatever but does it matter? the money collected from it still funds her con team.

• Like 2

even tho Lou is not her buiness manager anymore, she will continue to receive money from whatever Britney does in the future. Lou's name is included in Britney Brands (the brand that makes all the merch, albums, tour, music, etc). she will still profit until her name is out of Britney Brands, wich is never giong to happen, cause that brand was made by her,  her team and Colon.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

It creeps me out how Loucifer, once a pathetic stalker, now is making money off Britney by being so heavily involved in 'her' business deals. How is this even possible? There simply is no justice in this world. Poor Britney. Oh, and those t-shirts look like $hit.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

$160?!

I mean it's cute but Jesus 

NylonJacket_Blank_Front_1194x.jpg?v=1608

What about that 1998 name style? Her team treat as if Britney is already dead and just a nostalgia act. Disgusting :trash_throw_away_recycle: