Exposing Chloe Melas, the CNN reporter that "interviewed" Jamie Spears

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Lmao he deleted everything. It was the night he had a meltdown (again) over exhale. I kept exposing him,he kept having meltdown calling me a troll etc. So I went and changed my name to BullyBSupportsWorksForLou. Then he flipped. Screened my posts. And then blocked me.

It lasted for like 2 hours.

So much fun

giphy.gif

Wait that was you ?! 

faint fainting GIF

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Lmao he deleted everything. It was the night he had a meltdown (again) over exhale. I kept exposing him,he kept having meltdown calling me a troll etc. So I went and changed my name to BullyBSupportsWorksForLou. Then he flipped. Screened my posts. And then blocked me.

So much fun

giphy.gif

Lmao an icon

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

So much fun

giphy.gif

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: A job well done. Doing the lord's work, tbh. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

So this basically confirms that team C has connections to major media outlets, not just TMZ. I wonder how many other "reporters" are paid by them:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Most media is paid for good or bad. It really isn’t shocking. 

That’s why when ppl 100% trust any news source completely....I’m concerned. 

That whole world is really corrupt. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

She also tried to accuse Morgan Freeman of ***ually harassing her... so she likes to target successful black men and women who struggle with mental health 

Wait wait wait so she speaks on abuse but also gives a known abuser(hence restraining order and Britney saying she’s afraid) a platform to play victim on? I’m done.

journalism is truly dead 

10 minutes ago, Easy There said:

If FreeBritney happened in 2011 at this extent. Non of those ppl would be able to breed. This stan base was huge.

giphy.gif

Last week a random french guy made a Free Britney video on youtube and had 2 million views in 24h ( when will Matches ? :typing_keyboard_computer: ) and it brought the hashtag #Freebritney number 1 in France so I guess we still have some power once we all come together like power rangers 90s GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 3