Exposing Chloe Melas, the CNN reporter that "interviewed" Jamie Spears

4 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I can’t with the corruption around Britney. **** you Jamie Spears and **** you Lou Taylor! I WANT TO SEE YOU BOTH IN JAIL! 
FREE BRITNEY!!

Just now, MM0219 said:

Hope she's proud of her "journalism". 

He is such a psychopath. He will fight this untill he is dead. And will not choose what weapons he uses against her. Jfc

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I GASPED when I saw all of the connections she’s had to Lou & Britney’s dad in the past like defending him on Wendy Williams 😮😮😮 this snake pit runs so very deep..

Yeah she looked familiar but didn't recognize her at first on that super photoshopped pic.

But wtf at Lou being so connected like wtf. That woman went from psycho stalker to extremely powerful Hollywood rat. All thanks to keeping Britney Spears in legal captivity.

• Like 9
15 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I GASPED when I saw all of the connections she’s had to Lou & Britney’s dad in the past like defending him on Wendy Williams 😮😮😮 this snake pit runs so very deep..

It's quite something isn't it. 

What bothers me is I noticed that BBC have since picked up on this. I haven't read their article but no doubt this CNN report will be the source.

It's lazy journalism. Report facts, all facts - they're easy to find. 

And this CNN reporter should look up the definition of journalism.  

Journalism is the production and distribution of reports on current events based on facts and supported with proof or evidence. The word journalism applies to the occupation, as well as citizen journalists who gather and publish information based on facts and supported with proof or evidence.

miley cyrus 2015 vmas GIF

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

I wonder if it would help if Jamie croaked soon. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:We’d still be stuck with Penny who is either the dumbest and slowest judge ever or simply corrupt. 

Idk. But at least Oenny is better then the one who approved this.

James was like *BriTnrY hAs DeMEntIa,shE neEDs ConSeRvAtOrShIp*

And that bish was *Yeah sure,granted*

• Love 1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

It's quite something isn't it. 

What bothers me is I noticed that BBC have since picked up on this. I haven't read their article but no doubt this CNN report will be the source.

It's lazy journalism. Report facts, all facts - they're easy to find. 

And this CNN reporter should look up the definition of journalism.  

Journalism is the production and distribution of reports on current events based on facts and supported with proof or evidence. The word journalism applies to the occupation, as well as citizen journalists who gather and publish information based on facts and supported with proof or evidence.

miley cyrus 2015 vmas GIF

I had to pay a little trip to Chloe’s Instagram to refresh her memory on the definition of journalism. Why can’t she report on the restraining order 🤗 isn’t THAT juicy...hmm wonder why. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 5