Exposing Chloe Melas, the CNN reporter that "interviewed" Jamie Spears

22 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

So this is how they spend the money from swimming on the star? i'm disgusted by people who still support the brand :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

This type of **** is exactly wtf I've been concerned about. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Britney doesn't control her money. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Everyone who does is fed well likely with cash to spare. Cash even set aside for manipulation and payoff. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

They're not just paying off her lawyers and theirs here. They're refreshing their funds for asinine **** like this. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 5
  • Leader
20 hours ago, Easy There said:

Lmao he deleted everything. It was the night he had a meltdown (again) over exhale. I kept exposing him,he kept having meltdown calling me a troll etc. So I went and changed my name to BullyBSupportsWorksForLou. Then he flipped. Screened my posts. And then blocked me.

It lasted for like 2 hours.

So much fun

giphy.gif

Ok but like... Billy hates Exhale for reasons like this, then I try to step in and say Exhale is a kinder place, and then you go and troll him in Exhale's name. It's not a good look sis. Please stop. Or if you refuse to stop, don't attach Exhale's name to your trolling please. 

• Like 1
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Ok but like... Billy hates Exhale for reasons like this, then I try to step in and say Exhale is a kinder place, and then you go and troll him in Exhale's name. It's not a good look sis. Please stop. Or if you refuse to stop, don't attach Exhale's name to your trolling please. 

Where did I say I trolled him in exhales name ? Please don't accuse me of things that aren't there or didn't happen. Like seriously I have no idea why are you having a meltdown over my comments on social media that had nothing to do with exhale.

He was having a meltdown over exhale. But I trolled him over his fake connections with Britney. There I clarified my comment. Now chille.

• Leader
Just now, Easy There said:

Where did I say I trolled him in exhales name ? Please don't accuse me of things that aren't there or didn't happen. Like seriously I have no idea why are you having a meltdown over my comments on social media that had nothing to do with exhale.

He was having a meltdown over exhale. But I trolled him over his fake connections with Britney. There I clarified my comment. Now chille.

Ok cool thanks for clarifying. Still prefer if you didn't troll in general though. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

If I were you Jordan I’d consider Billy hating Exhale a compliment. He hates anyone who bursts his bubble. He’s just mad he can’t block & delete what people think of him here like he can on his page. 

Don’t you think he brings it on himself by being nasty and rude to people who simply ask him questions about his claims. I’ve literally witnessed his own fans be blocked by him for asking a question about his claims when he’s defensive. 😂

If he hates Exhale so much why does he keep the name in his mouth 🤷🏻‍♀️

You get what you give in his case. I understand you are about the peace & love approach but I’ve met toxic people who feed off of the fact that no one ever calls them out on their bs.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

If I were you Jordan I’d consider Billy hating Exhale a compliment. He hates anyone who bursts his bubble. He’s just mad he can’t block & delete what people think of him here like he can on his page. 

Don’t you think he brings it on himself by being nasty and rude to people who simply ask him questions about his claims. I’ve literally witnessed his own fans be blocked by him for asking a question about his claims when he’s defensive. 😂

If he hates Exhale so much why does he keep the name in his mouth 🤷🏻‍♀️

You get what you give in his case. I understand you are about the peace & love approach but I’ve met toxic people who feed off of the fact that no one ever calls them out on their bs.

To be honest I don't really know what he's said about Exhale lately because I've been booked and busy :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: If he wants to hate Exhale then that's his deal. The only one who experiences the hate is him. 

I feel kinda bad for him tho. He genuinely thinks he's talking to Britney. I mean maybe he is but idk... not even Britney's own father can get in touch with her when he wants to so. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

To be honest I don't really know what he's said about Exhale lately because I've been booked and busy :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: If he wants to hate Exhale then that's his deal. The only one who experiences the hate is him. 

I feel kinda bad for him tho. He genuinely thinks he's talking to Britney. I mean maybe he is but idk... not even Britney's own father can get in touch with her when he wants to so. 

According to him "Britney" has gone on here herself when SITS leaked and is disgusted with you and this site. Or rather "a site that he will not name." No need to feel bad for him. He is intentionally trying to harm your brand. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Allegedly~ :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

According to him "Britney" has gone on here herself when SITS leaked and is disgusted with you and this site. Or rather "a site that he will not name." No need to feel bad for him. He is intentionally trying to harm your brand. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Allegedly~ :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Exhale: *exists*

*Christmas Day at 4AM*

B: As I was taking a relaxing bath in my home- suddenly,  my phone rang. It was her. She is THROWING UP & CRYING because she came across some posts(I won’t even mention the site) So many should be ashamed. Britney hates bullies, and Britney hates YOU. Thanks to all the REAL fans who believe these messages straight from the source.

:ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

On another note, she was kind enough to send me a Christmas gift for her dear fans. An unreleased exclusive never before heard track:

~*RADAR*~

Slow Motion Whatever GIF by Polyvinyl Records

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Exhale: *exists*

*Christmas Day at 4AM*

B: As I was taking a relaxing bath in my home- suddenly,  my phone rang. It was her. She is THROWING UP & CRYING because she came across some posts(I won’t even mention the site) So many should be ashamed. Britney hates bullies, and Britney hates YOU. Thanks to all the REAL fans who believe these messages straight from the source.

:ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

On another note, she was kind enough to send me a Christmas gift for her dear fans. An unreleased exclusive never before heard track:

~*RADAR*~

Slow Motion Whatever GIF by Polyvinyl Records

You forgot to add:

Britney actually sent me a beautiful selfie the other day she wanted to share with her fans.

*Posts screen cap of conversation with Android user*

"Can I post this?"

"Lolol I can't believe they still think its not me! I am totally a clone! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQps7Ba6jiw1B0ZEMVT42s

*Deleted after 20 minutes*

• Haha 2