Exposing Chloe Melas, the CNN reporter that "interviewed" Jamie Spears

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I just wonder who, besides Britney's direct team, benefits from this thing? It all brings me back to Azalea Banks' opinion on the conservatorship. 

First they went on smear media campaign on her combined with bizarre insta posts posted by them. When that didn't work and ppl saw right trough their intentions they are now going on this pity campaign. Where they trying to get GP to start feeling bad for james so they can start seeing him as this great savior.

• Like 1

I REALLY hope Sam brings up this interview at today's hearing in some form or another. 

The last time he made reference to Jamie's interview with PageSix, Jamie's lawyers tried to say it was hearsay if I recall correctly. Is Vivien going to try and dismiss her own comments as hearsay? It would be comedy gold. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I had to pay a little trip to Chloe’s Instagram to refresh her memory on the definition of journalism. Why can’t she report on the restraining order 🤗 isn’t THAT juicy...hmm wonder why. 

Or the fact Jamie said Britney is like a racehorse and should be treated as one. Or that Jayden hates his guts or that Britney is scared of him. Or even that Jamie himself said on court their relationship has always been strained.

But now hes daddy of the year, they were always close and Sam is the only one keeping his so well intentioned redneck *** away from his perfect normal and close relationship with Britney :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

29 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

So this is how they spend the money from swimming on the star? i'm disgusted by people who still support the brand :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

DEADDDD @ SWIMMING ON THE STAR:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

THAT is how you shade a Myah Marie’d, recycled mess of a cashgrab song nobody asked for. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Omg please share with the class.

Lmao he deleted everything. It was the night he had a meltdown (again) over exhale. I kept exposing him,he kept having meltdown calling me a troll etc. So I went and changed my name to BullyBSupportsWorksForLou. Then he flipped. Screened my posts. And then blocked me.

It lasted for like 2 hours.

So much fun

giphy.gif

• Haha 7