Britney posts about the Glory re-release & Matches!

3 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

The embarrassing pages and pages of arguing needs to stop. 

Upon SITS release the Boycotts were throwing the ‘no acknowledgement from Britney. TOLD YOU ALL. Knew it. Lining team cons pockets’... blah blah.

Now she’s acknowledged it’s ‘you don’t really believe that’s her?’ ‘Yeah sure- that’s Britney Hahahaha’. So nobody was ever going to win. 

It’s very black and white in my opinion. Britney has recently stated she has no desire to work or perform. Her label releasing songs she worked on 4+ years ago... is not her working. It’s a harmless give-back to the fans, with next to no financial gain. 

Lets everyone just draw a line. 

Those still supporting Britney's artistry- have an amazing day/night/weekend listening to some new material. Boycotts.... enjoy ‘Evermore’ & let us know how it is. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: We will all reunite at the next court hearing. 

Now... it’s officially my 30th birthday today so I’m off to have some cake for breakfast and blast Matches (for the first time) so loud- the neighbours think I’m burning my gym down 

britney spears birthday GIF by HuffPost

There is financial gain though? They sold vinyls of both the single and the record to stores worldwide, and it's now available to stream and buy online.

Team Con still gain.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I love how we were on the edge of greatness since #FREEBRITNEY started, living in harmony and unison until out of all things, RCA turned this site into savage warzone. Must be the only impact RCA has ever made in their artist's career :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

I wouldn’t call it a warzone. Just a few dullards who happen to be loud af and real fans who love taking the opportunity to call out obvious stupidity and defend their fav.

1 hour ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Not the mods trying to start fights but jordan takes away te dislike button. Maybe start a clean up from the top :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

He got embarrassed by seeing slayer regularly get dozens on downvotes along with himself posting about how Slave 4 U is tone deaf. Britney fans aren’t typically known for their intellect, but luckily she’s so universally beloved she has plenty of fans to call out the hypocrisy like me and queen Easy There

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Reality is they’d rather illegally stream and hide behind the façade of actually caring. 

Makes no sense :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:
the point of illegally streaming is to not fund her dads lawyers

Bc we actually care about her future, not you being able to get your Britney rocks off while she’s forced to stay locked up

• Love 4
6 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

Wow, what an unbelievable day for Britney's Instagram. She acknowledges her songs and also responds to Sam's comment for the first time in four years. Yay. Because whenever we want its britney who rums her page and whenever we want it's not :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Plus, the fb post. Yeah that doesn't sound like social media team at all.

People are acting like legal docs  didn’t show that Britney doesn’t control her social media 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

There is financial gain though? They sold vinyls of both the single and the record to stores worldwide, and it's now available to stream and buy online.

Team Con still gain.

they’re still forgetting this is a business, and businesses are supposed to make money...

money Britney doesn’t have access to!

• Love 3

It's funny how 'freedom of speech' is suddenly not acceptable when it comes from a view you do not agree with :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

What happened to letting people say what they wanted huh? I thought you guys didn't want 'censorship' and wanted people to say whatever they wanted? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Non-boycotters have been respectful so much but when we are constantly attacked by people who lacked the capacity to show any respect in the first place they ARE going to get a response - sorry you can't deal with getting something back :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright continue spilling the boiling hot tea :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Lastly i'll just re-iterate again if you guys have heard the songs and claim to be 'boycotting' you are NOT boycotting and still listening to something that originated from a stream/payment. So please don't bother responding to me with any excuses for why it's okay to listen to illegal downloads, that is never okay

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

“BRITNEY IS NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING SHES NOT WORKINNNGGGGG HER LAWYERRRRRRR WHAT DONT YOU GUYSSSSSSS UNDERSTANDDDDD” :roxxy: meanwhile Britney just acknowledged SITS, Matches and the Rerelease :roxxy: and Sam commented. :roxxy:

The kind of people that Jordan counts with to keep it all respectful...

• Love 1
  • Like 1