Britney posts about the Glory re-release & Matches!

8 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The court documents don’t say that she’s unaware of what’s being posted or that she’s against streaming and buying the rereleases. They also don’t state that she doesn’t provide content for the person that manages her accounts 

The court documents say that social media is a business platform.

The court documents state that her father believes that britney shouldnt necessarily have a say in her career in regarded to picking whoever looks after her businesses.

The court documents say that she is refusing to work until her father is removed.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
On 12/10/2020 at 11:06 PM, andiiecee said:

130144417_434253220914835_39496430242922

“Matches” 🔥 featuring my friends @BackstreetBoys is out now !!!! I’m so excited to hear what you think about our song together 🙊 !!!! You can also listen to Glory Deluxe everywhere now ... including “Swimming in the Stars” and the “Mood Ring” remixes !!!! The love you guys have shown this album this year has been stupid amazing 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 …. like I can’t even believe it !!! I hope it brings you joy. GOD BLESS YOU ALL 💋💋💋 !!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIpSCY3gPb8/?igshid=1qb8cbloefoyf

rsz_eok-gdnvkam-mcc.thumb.jpg.8f4b8a2615c5addb364f6221be8f3118.jpg

Do you guys think that this re-release is a contractual thing and it will be considered as part of her deal with RCA?