Britney posts about the Glory re-release & Matches!

5 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Wow, what an unbelievable day for Britney's Instagram. She acknowledges her songs and also responds to Sam's comment for the first time in four years. Yay. Because whenever we want its britney who rums her page and whenever we want it's not :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Plus, the fb post. Yeah that doesn't sound like social media team at all.

That’s what I’ve been saying. People only use whatever excuse to fit their agenda. Reality is they’d rather illegally stream and hide behind the façade of actually caring. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Not to be one of those ppl. But this proves nothing lmao.

And I could care less if y'all support this or not.

This proves everything since the very people that would fight me would always throw the excuse that she’s not acknowledging it. That’s what they were using as evidence about why we shouldn’t support. You do care because I saw you various times talking about how it’s sick that we are supporting it. What is it now? :roxxy:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

Conspiracy theories aside; this post is 100% done by her team, like any other artist that would post something similar.

They prepared the artwork, the links, the story video, the swipe up, etc. This is 100% a promo post.

Regarles of Britney controlling her IG or not, or being in favor of the release or not, this is a PR firm post, just like Backstreet Boys reposting, etc. All by their team.

I agree! Its the norm for most artist to have promo posts. Which there is nothing wrong with but its hardly confirmation of her support. 

I think we're at the point where we all just need to accept each others wishes. There isn't anything anyone can say to sway the other side.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Oh, i meant it the other way. Sorry:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Imho, I don't think that it proves anything. The argument that she really supports it becsuse it has been posted on her social media pages is not valid. Contrary, all the court docs read that her pages don't belong to her. That's why i said that whenever its is convenient people claim that it's her on her pages. 

I don't have a prob with people buying it but i dont like flipping your agenda from one thread to another with baseless arguments. 

I’ve never denied it’s not her or that she doesn’t have a clue what’s posted. She is not clueless. So the videos they record her are at gun point and she has to make statements to fans? The same boycotters acknowledge it’s her posting when she supposedly leaves clues for people to decipher. They’re the ones who would create Bible threads about the subtle clues so looks like everyone uses whatever excuse to fit their current agenda. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1