Britney posts about the Glory re-release & Matches!

3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Sweetie, it's literally in court documents that instagram is the property of the brand, and ran by her team.

I mean, honestly, did you believe the "all is well" post?

Okay then who is posting the “this was shot yesterday?” Who is recording the weird Instagram videos? Is it a double? She may not run it but she’s aware of what’s being posted on it. When she went live was that also not her? When is it her and when isn’t it her? 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Okay then who is posting the “this was shot yesterday?” Who is recording the weird Instagram videos? Is it a double? She may not run it but she’s aware of what’s being posted on it. When she went live was that also not her? When is it her and when isn’t it her? 

They set up shoots.. probably telling her its a set for her social media. But what they dont do is actually edit the clips, so it ‘appears’ a mindless Britney is walking back and forth doing many poses and strangely too when really, in reality when people do this they cut or screenshot the pieces they like and post them.. the team post the full thing. Im sure they do this to keep things looking ‘weird’ and ‘strange’ and all it does is continue to make Britney look practically insane. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

They set up shoots.. probably telling her its a set for her social media. But what they dont do is actually edit the clips, so it ‘appears’ a mindless Britney is walking back and forth doing many poses and strangely too when really, in reality when people do this they cut or screenshot the pieces they like and post them.. the team post the full thing. Im sure they do this to keep things looking ‘weird’ and ‘strange’ and all it does is continue to make Britney look practically insane. 

See but these are just theories. They’re not proven facts. So she doesn’t have a clue that they’re warping them or whatever? Have you seen her interviews? Britney is very introverted and quirky. Say what you will but the videos of her staring into the camera walking up to it and looking at it menacingly. I mean what would they have had to tell her to record those videos because they’re odd no matter how you try and spin the story. It’s okay that they’re odd because that’s her personality now. Until it’s proven that everything that’s ever been posted she was vehemently against them I’ll continue to say she has some form of control to provide content for her socials and/or be aware of what’s being posted 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

I wouldn’t call it a warzone. Just a few dullards who happen to be loud af and real fans who love taking the opportunity to call out obvious stupidity and defend their fav.

He got embarrassed by seeing slayer regularly get dozens on downvotes along with himself posting about how Slave 4 U is tone deaf. Britney fans aren’t typically known for their intellect, but luckily she’s so universally beloved she has plenty of fans to call out the hypocrisy like me and queen Easy There

It wasn't an attack on Jordan but if he wants to make exhale nicer to the point where he removes the downvotes, he should also be checking his mods that have been quite messy lately. He can't expect people act nice if the mods are being petty.

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Well its her team behind this post for sure. But I think Britney doesn't have any problem with it. Because she knows what's really matters and makes more money is. Which is her tours and residencies. So she may be even happy about it that Glory gaining more attention. Cuz she was so passionate about the album before all these shlt happened.

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

But doesn’t she already have a fortune to pay for 100 lawyers lifetimes? Anyways missed you quoting me :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Rightttt?! Now you can’t get downvoted umpteen times so me quoting you is some of the only negative attention you can get lol

we all truly make a difference here :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1