Britney posts about the Glory re-release & Matches!

5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I believe the exact quote that turned me off from buying or streaming SITS was "She is like a race horse and needs to be treated like one." Regardless of whether or not she supports it, I personally do not feel comfortable even giving a cent to that man, or enabling a situation in which people are profiting from her under these conditions. 

This is not a condemnation of people supporting SITS or Glory re-release, btw. I am just sharing what led to my own decisions regarding the matter. That said, I am super jelly of people who have the new David LaChapelle images that came from the desert shoot. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I'd be more than happy to support the single. But won't do it until Britney puts out an instagram image. And it can't look like someone is holding a gun to her back either lol. 

Yeah we got so many nasty confirmation of James nasty behavior. And confirmation that he won't back down. So no way in hell I ain't supporting anything whilst he is anywhere near her.

At this point we even have confirmation of how they are manipulating her instagram. And how they are using it to paint her unstable in front of a judge and GP. So I genuinely do not trust anything that comes from her socials.

The only genuine thing are court docs. I wonder what excuse will ppl have if its stated that she was against this in next court documentation ?

If its stated that she supported it I will gladly apologize.

Overall there is no need to provoke ppl on either sides. And then pretending you didn't know what will happen after you wrote 2-3 nasty comments. 

giphy.gif

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I agree we should be trying to unite. To be honest, I feel like we have done a pretty good job of it this year minus this one kerfuffle. Even Team CON's attempt to sew discord in the fandom (cough Billy B cough) have gone mostly unsuccessful. I believe we will stay with our collective foot on their neck until Britney is free. 

I love how we were on the edge of greatness since #FREEBRITNEY started, living in harmony and unison until out of all things, RCA turned this site into savage warzone. Must be the only impact RCA has ever made in their artist's career :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I believe the exact quote that turned me off from buying or streaming SITS was "She is like a race horse and needs to be treated like one." Regardless of whether or not she supports it, I personally do not feel comfortable even giving a cent to that man, or enabling a situation in which people are profiting from her under these conditions. 

This is not a condemnation of people supporting SITS or Glory re-release, btw. I am just sharing what led to my own decisions regarding the matter. That said, I am super jelly of people who have the new David LaChapelle images that came from the desert shoot. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I'd be more than happy to support the single. But won't do it until Britney puts out an instagram message. And it can't look like someone is holding a gun to her back either lol. 

This x 100. 

That is the one quote for me which cemented the fact that I cannot support anything that is released while Jamie is still involved in the conservatorship.

Britney wants him out of the picture, is refusing to work while he is involved in her career, and at this moment in time her wishes are not being respected. Therefore, I am not going to purchase brand items when the voice of the woman I admire, respect and want the best for is not being heard. 

At the end of the day we all have a different stance on the matter. I'm not going to judge too harshly those who are supporting this but, yeah, it is annoying how quickly the fanbase on this forum have been divided over an unnecessary re-release. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

I love how we were on the edge of greatness since #FREEBRITNEY started, living in harmony and unison until out of all things, RCA turned this site into savage warzone. Must be the only impact RCA has ever made in their artist's career :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

And for what. Over songs that weren't good enough to make a cut on Glory. Not even as Japanese bonus track. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4

Respect people who are not boycotting :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: there is no need to attempt to 'drag' people who support Britney's music.

If you don't want to support it - that's fine but don't bash  those who do. You are hypocrites if you've even listened to the music as the 'illegal' downloads you've listened from originate from a stream/sale so you are not any different. Britney's estate is being managed and reviewed with Bessemer involved now, so you're dumb to think dodgy business will happen with her money now.

Britney also needs money to afford her lawyers you know? Also streams etc do not make her much money at all. It is touring that makes most artists money.

If you Boycott, properly do it :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Listening to her hard work from years ago illegally is not it. 

You'll also some of the people who are 'boycotting' are the most negative, whereas those who are not have been more respectful and have only had to bite back from constant hate/attacks from those allegedly and failing to boycott by still listening to illegal downloads.

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Respect people who are not boycotting :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: there is no need to attempt to 'drag' people who support Britney's music.

If you don't want to support it - that's fine but don't bash  those who do. You are hypocrites if you've even listened to the music as the 'illegal' downloads you've listened from originate from a stream/sale so you are not any different. Britney's estate is being managed and reviewed with Bessemer involved now, so you're dumb to think dodgy business will happen with her money now.

Britney also needs money to afford her lawyers you know? Also streams etc do not make her much money at all. It is touring that makes most artists money.

If you Boycott, properly do it :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Listening to her hard work from years ago illegally is not it. 

You'll also some of the people who are 'boycotting' are the most negative, whereas those who are not have been more respectful and have only had to bite back from constant hate/attacks from those allegedly and failing to boycott by still listening to illegal downloads.

Yet this whole "fight" in this particular thread started because someone started to bash and laugh at ppl unprovoked.

And here you are fueling the "fire".

I would agree in general with your statement. But mess in this thread started due to Crazy provoking ppl on the other end.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Not the mods trying to start fights but jordan takes away te dislike button. Maybe start a clean up from the top :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Not the mods trying to start fights but jordan takes away the dislike button. Maybe start a clean up from the top :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Mess in this particular thread started due to mod provoking ppl. And now we have another one doing the same thing. And all that whilst Jordan is promoting some ridiculous  "all positivity" rules.

Like I am genuinely confused.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Mess in this particular thread started due to mod provoking ppl. And now we have another one doing the same thing. And all that whilst Jordan is promoting some ridiculous  "all positivity" rules.

Like I am genuinely confused.

When I saw the instagram post I imagined this happening from miles away but didn't think it would come from mods... This place has been unberable lately I'm over it

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

When I saw the instagram post I imagined this happening from miles away but didn't think it would come from mods... This place has been unberable lately I'm over it

Yeah the only reason I replied. Was due to those 2-3 comments mocking and bashing ppl on the other hand. I have literally tried to avoid those topics etc. for weeks now. And I have said it many times. THAT I won't judge nor bash ppl that support this. They have every right to do so. I have even apologized for overeating in the first place.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Wellllll wellllllll wellllllllll :roxxy: well team boycott there’s your answer :roxxy: but wait “it’s not Britney postingggg” :roxxy: but when she’s posting it is her posting :roxxy: this fan base :roxxy:

Sweetie, it's literally in court documents that instagram is the property of the brand, and ran by her team.

I mean, honestly, did you believe the "all is well" post?

20 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Britney doesn't want her father making money off her name. 

How would you suggest that is done?

• Love 2
  • Like 1