Britney posts about the Glory re-release & Matches!

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She didn’t even know what Oops was about. It’s either she’s passionate about her work or she isn’t. Is her entire career post breakdown a façade she’s being rewarded to upkeep? Does she hate everything about it? Should we just stop even listening to the songs if she was forced to record them? Also Sam is being paid with this conservatorship money so like when does it become acceptable? 

To be completely honest with you: 

My answers to your question:

1. Yes with (maybe) some exceptions

2. Very possibly

Her face whenever someone recaps her career or celebrates her:

tenor.gif?itemid=5095756

3. I don't think that's necessary. The damage is already done. I choose to scrap most of the stuff with Myah from my personal canon. I very much enjoy Glory. I think this comes down to each individual fan and how they perceive the situation. 

4. That I don't know. But that's between them. I think this is her longest lasting relationship so who knows what their mutual understanding is or what their relationship dynamics are. I would like to think they genuinely care about each other. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

You see but I somewhat fall in the middle of this whole debate. I personally don't believe I have shamed anyone for buying, streaming, etc the new stuff. Personally, I don't feel comfortable supporting it until she personally gives me the green light to. However, I also don't think she's petty and I do believe that she would want the people who worked on that song (writers, producers, people at the record label, etc.) to earn some money. Especially during a global pandemic. I think this is a very gray issue. 

I have not shamed anyone for purchasing the vinyl or streaming. But I have been shamed for not supporting her work. Not by you, but I am just saying there are some people here that don't necessarily fall on either side. I'm very much a live and let live sort of person on this issue. But I also will continue to express my skepticism when the claim is made that she supports this. To be honest if she were to put out a 30 second clip tomorrow I would shut the **** up. lol 

I am with you on this one. I might have overreacted at first when this whole ordeal was announced. And have shamed ppl for supporting this. But I have came to conclusion ppl will support whatever they want to support and vice versa.

So I am like over it lol. At this point the only thing I trust regarding her entire situation are court docks.nor even a video from her would be enough to convince me otherwise.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

To be completely honest with you: 

My answers to your question:

1. Yes with (maybe) some exceptions

2. Very possibly

Her face whenever someone recaps her career or celebrates her:

tenor.gif?itemid=5095756

3. I don't think that's necessary. The damage is already done. I choose to scrap most of the stuff with Myah from my personal canon. I very much enjoy Glory. I think this comes down to each individual fan and how they perceive the situation. 

4. That I don't know. But that's between them. I think this is her longest lasting relationship so who knows what their mutual understanding is or what their relationship dynamics are. I would like to think they genuinely care about each other. 

I meant her lawyer, but I mean where else would he be getting paid from?

7 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Justin and Britney would be a amazing but yeah not likely . In terms of boy band popularity it’s always been backstreet boys over nsync. It literally baffles my mind that this collab is getting so little attention when so many throwback things go on trending nowadays....

Well never underestimate Justin's need for relevance (and then his ability to throw people under the bus.) lol

Throwbacks have been trending in movies and TV but has it really in the music industry? I think the music industry is less nostalgia heavy. Its very much what is hot and current now. There might be a little sample here or there, but if you look at the artists on Billboard none of them are throwback acts. Just the girlies like Ariana, Cardi B, Dua, etc. 

I really hope our girl can make a comeback. (If she wants to.)

• Like 2

The embarrassing pages and pages of arguing needs to stop. 

Upon SITS release the Boycotts were throwing the ‘no acknowledgement from Britney. TOLD YOU ALL. Knew it. Lining team cons pockets’... blah blah.

Now she’s acknowledged it’s ‘you don’t really believe that’s her?’ ‘Yeah sure- that’s Britney Hahahaha’. So nobody was ever going to win. 

It’s very black and white in my opinion. Britney has recently stated she has no desire to work or perform. Her label releasing songs she worked on 4+ years ago... is not her working. It’s a harmless give-back to the fans, with next to no financial gain. 

Lets everyone just draw a line. 

Those still supporting Britney's artistry- have an amazing day/night/weekend listening to some new material. Boycotts.... enjoy ‘Evermore’ & let us know how it is. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: We will all reunite at the next court hearing. 

Now... it’s officially my 30th birthday today so I’m off to have some cake for breakfast and blast Matches (for the first time) so loud- the neighbours think I’m burning my gym down 

britney spears birthday GIF by HuffPost

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So do you want me to give up being a mod so I can freely speak my feelings? Because I’m sick of the whole mod attacks. I don’t see how I was initially provoking fights when I was just laughing that it was acknowledged by Britney. Whether or not it’s her posting she knows this is happening and all I’m saying is I don’t think she’s against them. You can think she’s against them, but there is more evidence she isn’t against them than she is. 

No I'm not one of those who are "attacking mods", and I don't really like starting drama. Most of the mods do great job, including you, most of the time. But there are reason why users are getting tired and finding someone to blame. I'm not saying that mods shouldn't have their strong opinions but this forum is slowly going back to the dark ages of exhell and I feel like mods aren't helping it with provoking messages and unneeded "clap backs". I have like million messages now explaining that I have nothing against people who streams or buys Britney's music but I do have a lot to say when people are trying to prove that Britney Spears is free to do whatever she wants to. Call me extremist #FREEBRITNEY supporter if you want to but I really hate to see the direction exhale is heading with all the comments praising how in charge Britney is :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Jamiea1112 said:

The embarrassing pages and pages of arguing needs to stop. 

Upon SITS release the Boycotts were throwing the ‘no acknowledgement from Britney. TOLD YOU ALL. Knew it. Lining team cons pockets’... blah blah.

Now she’s acknowledged it’s ‘you don’t really believe that’s her?’ ‘Yeah sure- that’s Britney Hahahaha’. So nobody was ever going to win. 

It’s very black and white in my opinion. Britney has recently stated she has no desire to work or perform. Her label releasing songs she worked on 4+ years ago... is not her working. It’s a harmless give-back to the fans, with next to no financial gain. 

Lets everyone just draw a line. 

Those still supporting Britney's artistry- have an amazing day/night/weekend listening to some new material. Boycotts.... enjoy ‘Evermore’ & let us know how it is. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: We will all reunite at the next court hearing. 

Now... it’s officially my 30th birthday today so I’m off to have some cake for breakfast and blast Matches (for the first time) so loud- the neighbours think I’m burning my gym down 

britney spears birthday GIF by HuffPost

Happy birthday! 

Since its your special day I will spare you the semi-drag I was cooking up in my brain while reading your post. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:  

Jk...jk...:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Just curious, though. Would you support a Britney hologram?

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m so used to being shamed for buying the vinyls and streaming her work that anyone that’s boycotting for their own reasons automatically reminds me of those that constantly attack me. I liked what you wrote and it makes sense from your perspective. I appreciate that and thanks for taking the time for expressing yourself respectfully. 

Ugh yeah honestly I know how you feel lol. I am also very quick to snap on here so I can relate. I am glad we were able to find common ground on this. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I understand both sides of the argument. What usually gets me to go off is my complete distrust of her management lmao but I think we can all relate to that as well. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

No I'm not one of those who are "attacking mods", and I don't really like starting drama. Most of the mods do great job, including you, most of the time. But there are reason why users are getting tired and finding someone to blame. I'm not saying that mods shouldn't have their strong opinions but this forum is slowly going back to the dark ages of exhell and I feel like mods aren't helping it with provoking messages and unneeded "clap backs". I have like million messages now explaining that I have nothing against people who streams or buys Britney's music but I do have a lot to say when people are trying to prove that Britney Spears is free to do whatever she wants to. Call me extremist #FREEBRITNEY supporter if you want to but I really hate to see the direction exhale is heading with all the comments praising how in charge Britney is :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Spill the tea.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I am with you on this one. I might have overreacted at first when this whole ordeal was announced. And have shamed ppl for supporting this. But I have came to conclusion ppl will support whatever they want to support and vice versa.

So I am like over it lol. At this point the only thing I trust regarding her entire situation are court docks.nor even a video from her would be enough to convince me otherwise.

I think Britney stans have a right to overreact. We deal with so much bullsh!t and shady dealings on a daily basis. Its a perfectly normal reaction, imo. Like I get where you're coming from. And I have had several meltdowns myself since joining this site haha, so I am definitely not one to criticize that.

And regarding that last line I agree with you 100%. I trust absolutely nothing anyone has to say about her situation. I really hope there is more transparency once the situation finally comes to an end. But part of me knows that there will always be a disconnect with our girl and the fanbase and I have come to terms with that.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Happy birthday! 

Since its your special day I will spare you the semi-drag I was cooking up in my brain while reading your post. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:  

Jk...jk...:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Just curious, though. Would you support a Britney hologram?

Hahaha! I appreciate that :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

I wasn’t trying to drag either. The fan base would be pretty boring if we all agreed on everything. i just don’t like seeing pages and pages of abuse on each other. Now of ALL times... Britney stans should be trying to unite ha.

Ohhh absoluteeeely not! See my opinions are... SITS & Matches have possibly ended my year in a slightly bigger high. But only knowing they are old songs, put out for the fans. If these were new releases (knowing Britney was forced into the studio to record and plug etc against her recently stated wishes)- I’d totally be boycotting!

I know this is a shameless money-grab from RCA. But realistically... why shouldn’t they. They need to make something off her as they’ve made nothing the past couple of years. Business is business In their eyes. And if you look at the financial side... poor team Brit will be making next to nothing for this. So they’ll have to rely on those Xmas jumpers on the gift store, to keep them going :clownery_makeup_meme: so it’s a win win to me. We get to hear new Britney music, her team still make nothing & Britney has had to put in no effort as they are old recordings, so she’s able to get on with her daily care-free house photo-shoots. Ha! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I think Britney stans have a right to overreact. We deal with so much bullsh!t and shady dealings on a daily basis. Its a perfectly normal reaction, imo. Like I get where you're coming from. And I have had several meltdowns myself since joining this site haha, so I am definitely not one to criticize that.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: This. My problem lately has been the fact that people are seeing things only in black & white. Not everything is double sided. Everyone feels very different about this whole situation and acts differently. This is not a race. There's no sides. In the end, neither of the "sides" are winning if we're just dragging each others down with no end. Everyone ends up losing if the "other side" wins because that would end up with very one sided conversations. It's important that whether people decides to "support or boycott" they should not shame or ridicule the "other side". 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

And regarding that last line I agree with you 100%. I trust absolutely nothing anyone has to say about her situation. I really hope there is more transparency once the situation finally comes to an end. But part of me knows that there will always be a disconnect with our girl and the fanbase and I have come to terms with that.

What I disliked the most regarding that whole ordeal. Was how ppl jumped right back to supporting the brand. When we literally got court confirmation few days prior that she is refusing to work due to James being abusive and her being afraid of him.

Ppl jumped into supporting this release,without any proof she supports it. Justifying it with every nonsense in the book.

I am with you as well on that last part. I would love if there is more transparency in the future. I know she wants it as well. But it will never happen whilst James is in charge.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: This. My problem lately has been the fact that people are seeing things only in black & white. Not everything is double sided. Everyone feels very different about this whole situation and acts differently. This is not a race. There's no sides. In the end, neither of the "sides" are winning if we're just dragging each others down with no end. Everyone ends up losing if the "other side" wins because that would end up with very one sided conversations. It's important that whether people decides to "support or boycott" they should not shame or ridicule the "other side". 

I stan @Stannedforever :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Easy There said:

What I disliked the most regarding that whole ordeal. Was how ppl jumped right back to supporting the brand. When we literally got court confirmation few days prior that she is refusing to work due to James being abusive and her being afraid of him.

Ppl jumped into supporting this release,without any proof she supports it. Justifying it with every nonsense in the book.

I am with you as well on that last part. I would love if there is more transparency in the future. I know she wants it as well. But it will never happen whilst James is in charge.

I believe the exact quote that turned me off from buying or streaming SITS was "She is like a race horse and needs to be treated like one." Regardless of whether or not she supports it, I personally do not feel comfortable even giving a cent to that man, or enabling a situation in which people are profiting from her under these conditions. 

This is not a condemnation of people supporting SITS or Glory re-release, btw. I am just sharing what led to my own decisions regarding the matter. That said, I am super jelly of people who have the new David LaChapelle images that came from the desert shoot. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I'd be more than happy to support the single. But won't do it until Britney puts out an instagram message. And it can't look like someone is holding a gun to her back either lol. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This proves everything since the very people that would fight me would always throw the excuse that she’s not acknowledging it. That’s what they were using as evidence about why we shouldn’t support. You do care because I saw you various times talking about how it’s sick that we are supporting it. What is it now? :roxxy:

People mean like an actual video of her acknowledging it lol. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Hahaha! I appreciate that :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

I wasn’t trying to drag either. The fan base would be pretty boring if we all agreed on everything. i just don’t like seeing pages and pages of abuse on each other. Now of ALL times... Britney stans should be trying to unite ha.

Ohhh absoluteeeely not! See my opinions are... SITS & Matches have possibly ended my year in a slightly bigger high. But only knowing they are old songs, put out for the fans. If these were new releases (knowing Britney was forced into the studio to record and plug etc against her recently stated wishes)- I’d totally be boycotting!

I know this is a shameless money-grab from RCA. But realistically... why shouldn’t they. They need to make something off her as they’ve made nothing the past couple of years. Business is business In their eyes. And if you look at the financial side... poor team Brit will be making next to nothing for this. So they’ll have to rely on those Xmas jumpers on the gift store, to keep them going :clownery_makeup_meme: so it’s a win win to me. We get to hear new Britney music, her team still make nothing & Britney has had to put in no effort as they are old recordings, so she’s able to get on with her daily care-free house photo-shoots. Ha! 

I agree we should be trying to unite. To be honest, I feel like we have done a pretty good job of it this year minus this one kerfuffle. Even Team CON's attempt to sew discord in the fandom (cough Billy B cough) have gone mostly unsuccessful. I believe we will stay with our collective foot on their neck until Britney is free. 

It does make me feel slightly better that SITS was made during the Glory era. It makes me think Brit really enjoyed the process and was into it. I don't know how fond she would be for us to hear an incomplete track, but I guess we'll never know how she feels about this. Lmao and they really need to come up with better than those jumpers...embarrassing. Like literally who is buying that? 

With Britney's approval I feel like RCA needs to take this one step further and release an album of unreleased music. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: