Britney posts about the Glory re-release & Matches!

9 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Is it really opinion if you keep just bashing people because you "proved" something (you really didn't). :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I try to not to be rude against people but people like you keep suppressing and shutting down serious discussion about the conservatorship because you really wanna believe that you're doing the right thing by supporting "her"  :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Seriously there has been nothing but praise about these new songs lately and every single thread about the new releases are featured in the main page, but when someone calls out the bull**** like these kind of social media posts being Britney in charge, there's always mob of people fighting back those statements and bashing "boycotters" (not everyone who don't support these new releases are boycotters btw) because they don't want to feel guilt for streaming and buying the songs. I'm just saying that this forum has turned back from #FREEBRITNEY to supporting and enabling the conservatorship abuse really fast :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Maybe you should continue telling your opinions in more respectful way without dragging others down, but who am I to say, you're the mod here :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Maybe you should take your own advice and tell your opinions in more respectful ways without dragging others down. Me being a mod doesn’t mean I bite my tongue and not have opinions. I don’t need to sugarcoat anything for anyone. I’m not being crude or calling anyone vulgar names. Just admit that you can’t stand when someone’s opinion differs from yours and call it a night. This whole hiding behind YOURE A MOD excuse is getting so tiring. It’s like a license to be a baddie and call mods out :roxxy:

So you decided to only read the last phrase and sent your message right away :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed: You don't have to be crude or calling others by vulgar names to be rude and disrespectful. Also I understand if the mod thing annoys you and I don't want mods to "bite their tongue and kiss users butt" but it's not very cool thing that certain mods are constantly provoking fights here. If you don't get what I mean by provoking fights, just read your messages again on this thread. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

• Like 5
Just now, Stannedforever said:

So you decided to only read the last phrase and sent your message right away :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed: You don't have to be crude or calling others by vulgar names to be rude and disrespectful. Also I understand if the mod thing annoys you and I don't want mods to "bite their tongue and kiss users butt" but it's not very cool thing that certain mods are constantly provoking fights here. If you don't get what I mean by provoking fights, just read your messages again on this thread. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

Yeah exactly.

But there is no use to try and reason with certain ppl on here. They will just comeback with another "attack".

And then make fun of you.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Can we stop with the "not real fans" rhetoric? I'm not talking about you specifically but whenever I see people here talk like that it sounds kind of cultish? Like you only have value as a fan if you were stanning since The Mickey Mouse Club? You can be a real fan of something and not be fond of particular eras. I actually really like you as a poster, but that talking point to me is a bit immature. I don't really care for Femme Fatale or Britney Jean eras. I don't think that makes me any less of a fan. I also don't like the sound she went with for Circus. That doesn't make me any less part of the fandom. I still love her as a person, her artistry, her talent, and she has influenced me in so many ways. I would never call someone a flop fan because part of her 20 year reign didn't resonate. Come on now.

I use it as an example of why I take such issue with boycotters and their reasons. It’s not easy for me to disassociate myself like that. That’s what I was trying to say. I stan Dua and love her but I’ve only been a fan for two years. If someone told me to boycott her new releases that would be easy for me. I could illegally download if I wanted to and not buy or stream. Because I’ve only been invested for two years. I’ve been invested in Britney’s music for most of my life and that’s why it’s hard for me to boycott her music. I don’t have an issue boycotting her merch but her music is what I love about her. I won’t defend about having the albums already. I don’t have them all on my phone and I refuse to illegally download her work. Never have, never will. 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

Conspiracy theories aside; this post is 100% done by her team, like any other artist that would post something similar.

They prepared the artwork, the links, the story video, the swipe up, etc. This is 100% a promo post.

Regarles of Britney controlling her IG or not, or being in favor of the release or not, this is a PR firm post, just like Backstreet Boys reposting, etc. All by their team.

I mean, of course. They need to be posted on every social media account and at the same time. The links also need to be standardised everywhere. I dont know why it’s an issue when it comes to Britney :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, alienatedNey said:

I mean, of course. They need to be posted on every social media account and at the same time. The links also need to be standardised everywhere. I dont know why it’s an issue when it comes to Britney :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: 

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: It wouldn't be problem if certain peoples didn't attack Britney fans for not supporting the releases because "she" posted about it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

So do you want me to give up being a mod so I can freely speak my feelings? Because I’m sick of the whole mod attacks. I don’t see how I was initially provoking fights when I was just laughing that it was acknowledged by Britney. Whether or not it’s her posting she knows this is happening and all I’m saying is I don’t think she’s against them. You can think she’s against them, but there is more evidence she isn’t against them than she is. 

1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: It wouldn't be problem if certain peoples didn't attack Britney fans for not supporting the releases because "she" posted about it.

And certain users attack those supporting the releases. Not entirely blameless so you can stop escalating the situation by alluding to me with every post you’re making tonight :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Wow the hype for this song is underwhelming as fffff. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

You have two of the biggest pop acts from the 90s-2000s and its TOO quiet. This should be on the same caliber as a ******* friends reunion. Jive is turning in its grave  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Sis JIVE has been RIPed since 2012 I think.

But yeah RCA is one of the worst big budget labels lol.

12 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Facts ? sure thing exhale user/moderator CrazyButetc. Its quite obvious you still hold a grudge against me,for whatever reason,and that's fine I guess.

As I said your attitude towards everyone in this thread is borderline nasty. You literally have no respect towards ppl whatsoever.

I think its hypocritical of Jordan Miller to preach about positivity and respect when some of his moderators act this way.

Have no grudge against you but it’s clear that you do. You’re the one that quoted me and reacting to everyone “sticking it to me.” Defending myself is borderline nasty? Okayyy. Sorry should’ve thrown little smiley faces and hearts to spare feelings. I think it’s hypocritical of you to call me out when you’re no saint. Just because I’m a mod doesn’t mean I have to kiss people’s *****. @Roxxy also defends herself and plenty of people think she’s also “borderline nasty” so why don’t you man up and tell her the same thing? Because it’s clear that you’re the one with the issue here buddy

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Sis JIVE has been RIPed since 2012 I think.

But yeah RCA is one of the worst big budget labels lol.

Yessss that’s what I mean. Jive would be so disappointed this isn’t being capitalized more!!!

Jive on the right, RCA on the left:

:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Okay but if it’s been proven in court documents that they don’t belong to her then how is she the passive aggressive one posting? I don’t think that it’s 100% her but she must know or have access to at least view what is being posted. SOMEONE around her must let her know. I think if she was actually vehemently against these releases there would be something that she would actually fight to make known. NOT through refusing to work. That’s for future work. Not for rereleasing work. Anyways, it’s like liberals and conservatives fighting. It’s just a big run around. I just don’t think it’s all as it’s being made out to seem. Only Britney and those around her know the real details and we will never know until she herself makes a greater effort to give us more transparency 

The truth is, like you said, nobody has concrete answers. 

I do believe when we get new videos from her it is because she is "behaving." Normally around the time she's really active she gets rewarded with a vacation. Be it to Hawaii, to Florida, etc. Again, just speculation on my end. I do think for a long time she was completely blocked from having access to her social media. I think before Domination we saw the "real" Britney. Her social media presence was completely different. None of this GOD BLESS YOU ALL 🌹🌹🌹 !!! bullcrap. She was relatable and her social media persona was not so childish.

Everything changed post-Domination. I believe there were coordinated hits on her Instagram (social media) and then hit pieces through the media (TMZ, etc.) All of this I believe came from Team COiN. Things may have relaxed for her since then. But it honestly seems to me like for a while the bots on her page were overwhelming. I believe the people around her were only communicating to her the negativity on her instagram. This isn't far-fetched or conspiracy theory. Apparently its common practice in Hollywood to pay for bots for whatever your agenda is. 

But lets not forget the video she was clearly forced to do for The Zone where she was reading letters for the fans. We can tell when she doesn't want to upload content yet she has to anyway for whatever reason. I think she is really apathetic towards her career right now and her only focus is on her freedom. I doubt Billy B's take on her is true, that she is sitting in a wing of her house shaking at the fact that her fans are downloading the tracks illegally. 

And regarding whether she would let us know. A lot of people argued that everything #FreeBritney was a conspiracy theory because she never actually spoke about it until Sam Ingham laid it all out in documents. Britney herself has not spoken about her father to the media. She is a very private person. Yet we know to an extent what is going on.

For some reason she has decided to stay quiet all these years about her personal matters, whether it be because she feels its none of our business or because there is a gag order in place. No one really knows. But she hasn't lifted a finger to promote SITS or the Glory re-release. And to me that says a lot.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
34 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Is it really opinion if you keep just bashing people because you "proved" something (you really didn't). :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I try to not to be rude against people but people like you keep suppressing and shutting down serious discussion about the conservatorship because you really wanna believe that you're doing the right thing by supporting "her"  :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Seriously there has been nothing but praise about these new songs lately and every single thread about the new releases are featured in the main page, but when someone calls out the bull**** like these kind of social media posts being Britney in charge, there's always mob of people fighting back those statements and bashing "boycotters" (not everyone who don't support these new releases are boycotters btw) because they don't want to feel guilt for streaming and buying the songs. I'm just saying that this forum has turned back from #FREEBRITNEY to supporting and enabling the conservatorship abuse really fast :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Maybe you should continue telling your opinions in more respectful way without dragging others down, but who am I to say, you're the mod here :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

thissss exactly this

couldn't have said it better

hope you have a great day :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Wow the hype for this song is underwhelming as fffff. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

You have two of the biggest pop acts from the 90s-2000s and its TOO quiet. This should be on the same caliber as a ******* friends reunion. Jive is turning in its grave  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I think people are overestimating the popularity of the Backstreet Boys and I also believe that the song just isn't that good. Plus there's a bit of confusion now considering there's two different versions of the song floating out there. 

A Britney and Justin collab produced by Timbaland would probably kill it if we want to go for nostalgia. But I personally wouldn't be into it lol.

2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

The truth is, like you said, nobody has concrete answers. 

I do believe when we get new videos from her it is because she is "behaving." Normally around the time she's really active she gets rewarded with a vacation. Be it to Hawaii, to Florida, etc. Again, just speculation on my end. I do think for a long time she was completely blocked from having access to her social media. I think before Domination we saw the "real" Britney. Her social media presence was completely different. None of this GOD BLESS YOU ALL 🌹🌹🌹 !!! bullcrap. She was relatable and her social media persona was not so childish.

Everything changed post-Domination. I believe there were coordinated hits on her Instagram (social media) and then hit pieces through the media (TMZ, etc.) All of this I believe came from Team COiN. Things may have relaxed for her since then. But it honestly seems to me like for a while the bots on her page were overwhelming. I believe the people around her were only communicating to her the negativity on her instagram. This isn't far-fetched or conspiracy theory. Apparently its common practice in Hollywood to pay for bots for whatever your agenda is. 

But lets not forget the video she was clearly forced to do for The Zone where she was reading letters for the fans. We can tell when she doesn't want to upload content yet she has to anyway for whatever reason. I think she is really apathetic towards her career right now and her only focus is on her freedom. I doubt Billy B's take on her is true, that she is sitting in a wing of her house shaking at the fact that her fans are downloading the tracks illegally. 

And regarding whether she would let us know. A lot of people argued that everything #FreeBritney was a conspiracy theory because she never actually spoke about it until Sam Ingham laid it all out in documents. Britney herself has not spoken about her father to the media. She is a very private person. Yet we know to an extent what is going on.

For some reason she has decided to stay quiet all these years about her personal matters, whether it be because she feels its none of our business or because there is a gag order in place. No one really knows. But she hasn't lifted a finger to promote SITS or the Glory re-release. And to me that says a lot.

She didn’t even know what Oops was about. It’s either she’s passionate about her work or she isn’t. Is her entire career post breakdown a façade she’s being rewarded to upkeep? Does she hate everything about it? Should we just stop even listening to the songs if she was forced to record them? Also Sam is being paid with this conservatorship money so like when does it become acceptable? 

25 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I use it as an example of why I take such issue with boycotters and their reasons. It’s not easy for me to disassociate myself like that. That’s what I was trying to say. I stan Dua and love her but I’ve only been a fan for two years. If someone told me to boycott her new releases that would be easy for me. I could illegally download if I wanted to and not buy or stream. Because I’ve only been invested for two years. I’ve been invested in Britney’s music for most of my life and that’s why it’s hard for me to boycott her music. I don’t have an issue boycotting her merch but her music is what I love about her. I won’t defend about having the albums already. I don’t have them all on my phone and I refuse to illegally download her work. Never have, never will. 

You see but I somewhat fall in the middle of this whole debate. I personally don't believe I have shamed anyone for buying, streaming, etc the new stuff. Personally, I don't feel comfortable supporting it until she personally gives me the green light to. However, I also don't think she's petty and I do believe that she would want the people who worked on that song (writers, producers, people at the record label, etc.) to earn some money. Especially during a global pandemic. I think this is a very gray issue. 

I have not shamed anyone for purchasing the vinyl or streaming. But I have been shamed for not supporting her work. Not by you, but I am just saying there are some people here that don't necessarily fall on either side. I'm very much a live and let live sort of person on this issue. But I also will continue to express my skepticism when the claim is made that she supports this. To be honest if she were to put out a 30 second clip tomorrow I would shut the **** up. lol 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I think people are overestimating the popularity of the Backstreet Boys and I also believe that the song just isn't that good. Plus there's a bit of confusion now considering there's two different versions of the song floating out there. 

A Britney and Justin collab produced by Timbaland would probably kill it if we want to go for nostalgia. But I personally wouldn't be into it lol.

Justin and Britney would be a amazing but yeah not likely . In terms of boy band popularity it’s always been backstreet boys over nsync. It literally baffles my mind that this collab is getting so little attention when so many throwback things go on trending nowadays....

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

You see but I somewhat fall in the middle of this whole debate. I personally don't believe I have shamed anyone for buying, streaming, etc the new stuff. Personally, I don't feel comfortable supporting it until she personally gives me the green light to. However, I also don't think she's petty and I do believe that she would want the people who worked on that song (writers, producers, people at the record label, etc.) to earn some money. Especially during a global pandemic. I think this is a very gray issue. 

I have not shamed anyone for purchasing the vinyl or streaming. But I have been shamed for not supporting her work. Not by you, but I am just saying there are some people here that don't necessarily fall on either side. I'm very much a live and let live sort of person on this issue. But I also will continue to express my skepticism when the claim is made that she supports this. To be honest if she were to put out a 30 second clip tomorrow I would shut the **** up. lol 

I’m so used to being shamed for buying the vinyls and streaming her work that anyone that’s boycotting for their own reasons automatically reminds me of those that constantly attack me. I liked what you wrote and it makes sense from your perspective. I appreciate that and thanks for taking the time for expressing yourself respectfully. 

• Love 1