Nicki Minaj slams rumor she's collaborating with Ava Max

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Are you talking about the woman who’s begging strangers on the internet to pay her money and in return she’s showing her musty *** ***** because no one give a f about her poorly ghostwritten discography? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:
Be careful, bich. I only f with the Big ****s. :clownery_makeup_meme:

1 hour ago, Style. said:

The last part is dedicated to @NotLouTaylor but he’s such a noname around here that I had to quote someone more visually interesting. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Why are you so angry tho :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Is Nicki paying your bills, is she giving you food? Y'all act like these people are your parents it's kinda sad.

Yes Nicki is influential, yes she revived female rap, but let's be real she has no classic rap album, She has no HARDCORE, she has no Supa Dupa Fly, she has no The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Pink Friday was a fkn joke. Her biggest hits are dance-pop tracks produced by David Guetta and RedOne. Superbass and Starships aren't hip-hop. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

She never managed to get a no solo #1 rap hit on her own which is quite funny for someone who self-proclamed herself the queen of rap. 

Cardi had Bodak Yellow, Lil Kim had Crush On You, Megan had Savage, Iggy Azalea had Fancy etc :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Nicki is overrated as hell, she doesn't even compose or produce her own beats. Doja Cat co-produced most of her album, she makes her own beats, same for Missy, Lauryn Hill etc :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Hell, even that Azealia Banks girl makes more better music than cookie-cutter Nicki. Nicki may write her own stuff but that doesn't make it good, her songs are just stupid generic radio corporate garbage with lyrics of course none other than about her fake butt, her pu$$y and money. Wow what a lyricist !  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: 

Btw her lyrics were better when she was dating Safaree, how strange. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Why are you so angry tho :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Is Nicki paying your bills, is she giving you food? Y'all act like these people are your parents it's kinda sad.

Yes Nicki is influential, yes she revived female rap, but let's be real she has no classic rap album, She has no HARDCORE, she has no Supa Dupa Fly, she has no The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Pink Friday was a fkn joke. Her biggest hits are dance-pop tracks produced by David Guetta and RedOne. Superbass and Starships aren't hip-hop. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

She never managed to get a no solo #1 rap hit on her own which is quite funny for someone who self-proclamed herself the queen of rap. 

Cardi had Bodak Yellow, Lil Kim had Crush On You, Megan had Savage, Iggy Azalea had Fancy etc :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Nicki is overrated as hell, she doesn't even compose or produce her own beats. Doja Cat co-produced most of her album, she makes her own beats, same for Missy, Lauryn Hill etc :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Hell, even that Azealia Banks girl makes more better music than cookie-cutter Nicki. Nicki may write her own stuff but that doesn't make it good, her songs are just stupid generic radio corporate garbage with lyrics of course none other than about her fake butt, her pu$$y and money. Wow what a lyricist !  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: 

So according to you Pink Friday was a joke but her lyrics were better back then because she dated Safaree? You’re just plain stupid. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

24 minutes ago, Style. said:

So according to you Pink Friday was a joke but her lyrics were better back then because she dated Safaree? You’re just plain stupid. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

The hip-hop community had a lot of exceptions for Pink Friday. Everyone in 2010 excepted a real hardcore female rap hip-hop project and she released stuff like Moments For Life instead. But we also have to acknowledge the fact that the mainstream landscape was very different back then, and she prob wouldn't be where she is today if she released a pure rap album in 2010/2011. The way she jumped on various pop tracks was a smart strategy, it really gave her a lot of exposure. But it also created a disconnect between her and the hip-hop community. 

The most interesting thing about Nicki's career is that when she was still on top, she had almost no competition, and then when Cardi came along the whole atmosphere changed, more and more female rappers were able to emerge and get exposure because of the sudden, dazzling success of Cardi B. A lot of people say that Nicki was basically sabotaging and closing the doors for other female rappers in the industry, and that is not a queen attitude. A queen is not insecure. 

I like Nicki, but her fanbase kinda remind me of Beyhive in the way they treat people and i don't really vibe with them. It's off-putting sorry. Y'all bratty af. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

whoopi goldberg ghost GIF

5 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

The hip-hop community had a lot of exceptions for Pink Friday. Everyone in 2010 excepted a real hardcore female rap hip-hop project and she released stuff like Moments For Life instead. But we also have to acknowledge the fact that the mainstream landscape was very different back then, and she prob wouldn't be where she is today if she released a pure rap album in 2010/2011. The way she jumped on various pop tracks was a smart strategy, it really gave her a lot of exposure. But it also created a disconnect between her and the hip-hop community. 

The most interesting thing about Nicki's career is that when she was still on top, she had almost no competition, and then when Cardi came along the whole atmosphere changed, more and more female rappers were able to emerge and get exposure because of the sudden, dazzling success of Cardi B. A lot of people say that Nicki was basically sabotaging and closing the doors for other female rappers in the industry, and that is not a queen attitude. A queen is not insecure. 

I like Nicki, but her fanbase kinda remind me of Beyhive in the way they treat people and i don't really vibe with them. It's off-putting sorry. Y'all bratty af. 

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

I am not angry at all. I am just reacting at your stupid remarks. What was the reason to come on this thread and bash Nicki if you say you like her? The rest is history, Nicki's history, because she shaped the rap game with her larger than life persona. The difference between her and Lil Kim is that Nicki lasted, she's iconic and legendary while the other is a prnhub star who doesn't make any dollar from her music because the music was just not good and authentic. Every hip-hop lover know that Biggie wrote her raps and after his death, her career was over. I won't deny her impact in fashion 'cause she had her moments, but not so much to stand a chance in front of Nicki Minaj. Also, Nicki is miles better as a rapper than Lil Kim from every angle. Pink Friday and The Pink Print are the Blueprint of female rap. Nicki's Monster verse alone is more legendary and iconic than all of Lil Kim's discography put together. 

To respond to your remark about Nicki's disconnection with the rap community: are you stupid, my man? :eyes_britney_laugh: The numbers are there, look it up. Check the spreadsheets. By the way, INNA has more monthly listeners than Lil Kim. I wonder why?! :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: Good luck with that! 

21 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I saw a rumor this weekend that Ava Max and Nicki Minaj are collaborating together on a song. Fans wondered because it looked like they were in the same recording studio. nicki-ava.jpg.977abf323dec72ad8ccf060b331bb80e.jpg

But before I had the chance to even post the rumor, Nicki caught wind of it and called it a lie. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Welp. :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

Exhale, do you think an Ava x Nicki collab would smash? Or would it be DOA. 

I love Ava's music, but I feel like the industry is pushing her on us HARD and the GP is like we'll tell you who will smash k sis? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

EomsxvRXcAAUp5D?format=jpg&name=small

Even Nicki Minaj has a limit.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block