Nicki Minaj slams rumor she's collaborating with Ava Max

• Leader

I saw a rumor this weekend that Ava Max and Nicki Minaj are collaborating together on a song. Fans wondered because it looked like they were in the same recording studio. nicki-ava.jpg.977abf323dec72ad8ccf060b331bb80e.jpg

But before I had the chance to even post the rumor, Nicki caught wind of it and called it a lie. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Welp. :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

Exhale, do you think an Ava x Nicki collab would smash? Or would it be DOA. 

I love Ava's music, but I feel like the industry is pushing her on us HARD and the GP is like we'll tell you who will smash k sis? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

EomsxvRXcAAUp5D?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 7
17 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

When was the last time she did a full in dance pop collaboration..

I really can't see this happening. 

Plus she's enjoying life with her son, and her husband's trial, I think any type of work is far from her mind..

Whats he on trial for

And it would be cool but Ava isn't really "big" enough for Nicki to actually want to do it

9 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Failing to register in California as an offender,  It's an FBI case. 

She asked for privacy. it could be over, but no idea. 

Okay wow so he originally was convicted? I just remember her saying "its fake he was a teen too" etc. But yeah...a baby by an *** offender

Image result for choices gif drag race (With images) | Rupauls drag race  quotes

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I mean, this isn't the worst idea for Nicki. This isn't 2010 and I'm sure not everyone is lining up for a nicky verse like they used to. Might as well make some moves with an up-and-comer, nothing wrong with that. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

They are actually lining up for a Nicki verse in 2020, too. Her brand is selling hard, still the highest selling female rapper so why would anyone chose another female rapper when they can choose Nicki? It’s funny, but not everyone has the money for a Nicki feature. She’s a mogul, after all she gave businesses to these women in rap. 

Just look at her stats in 2020. Plenty of fresh and overhyped female rappers and Nicki’s still on THE F TOP that her barbies gotta climb it! NO ALBUM OUT BICHES :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

They are actually lining up for a Nicki verse in 2020, too. Her brand is selling hard, still the highest selling female rapper so why would anyone chose another female rapper when they can choose Nicki? It’s funny, but not everyone has the money for a Nicki feature. She’s a mogul, after all she gave businesses to these women in rap. 

Just look at her stats in 2020. Plenty of fresh and overhyped female rappers and Nicki’s still on THE F TOP that her barbies gotta climb it! NO ALBUM OUT BICHES :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Maybe you're right, I don't really know her that much :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

As a normie I figured I would have heard her more in mainstream stuff recently if she was doing well but I guess I'll have to look that one up. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Either way, it's never a bad move to link arms with rising stars. I mean, she collabed with Jeffree Star at one point so it's not like she she has standards that cannot be compromised. 

11 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Maybe you're right, I don't really know her that much :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

As a normie I figured I would have heard her more in mainstream stuff recently if she was doing well but I guess I'll have to look that one up. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Either way, it's never a bad move to link arms with rising stars. I mean, she collabed with Jeffree Star at one point so it's not like she she has standards that cannot be compromised. 

She’s not doing well, her brand is ON ******* top. She has more monthly listeners on Spotify than Gaga, Taylor, Selena with NO ALBUM OUT! :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I mean, she’s the ******* Queen Of Rap and she competes with the pop girlies since the beginning of her career! :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

But I will post Nicki’s stats in 2020 on a birthday post so all of you biches can drawn in your own words! :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:
The last part is dedicated to @NotLouTaylor but he’s such a noname around here that I had to quote someone more visually interesting. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block