Please keep Exhale a positive place

Hi Jordan, few years ago i was mad at you for turning this site to more celebrity forum. I typed one comment to you and since then I can't publish any comment without your approval. I mean, there are and were some really nasty users over the years and I feel I don't deserve to be in this conservatoship...:typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 1
  • Haha 8

Dear @Jordan Miller... you downgraded me on matter of opinion which was not rude and it was well explained. Just because I was questioning something and using critical mind? And there were a lot of peope cancelling me because of it who are here for a long time.

And this upgrade/downgrage system is very toxic overall. Doesn't matter if you have a quality post-it only matters if someone agrees/disagrees with you.

I am very discouraged to post here because of my first impression of people who are here for a long time and their rude approach... because I was questioning something.

That also includes people (will not name) who appears to be supermoderators whom I supposed should act differentlt but they failed to do so. And I repeat... I was NOT rude or disrespectful to anyone.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block