Please keep Exhale a positive place

8 hours ago, Lemon_Drop said:

Jordan tagged all the reputation groups (I don't know what to call them, but you get the idea).

Contact the mods! :)

What is “the reputation groups”??

To Jordan Miller:

I don’t “attack” people here. I don’t troll. In reference to Britney’s Cship yes I speak the truth!! Been doing that since 2008 long before the majority of this fan base FINALLY caught on to what’s going on.🙄

Like countless others here I also insert my opinion on Team Cship, the Spears family and of course Britney herself and her career as it stands now, which has bordered on constructive criticism to genuine concern for her. I understand what you’re trying to do, Jordan. I’ve supported YOU + BH/Exhale since I discovered this site in 2008. I stuck around through the highs, lows, the lawsuits, the shade, the fights, the 💩 and beastiality p00rnO*, the hacking and the evolution from a Britney Spears forum to a “celebrity forum” and well beyond. I am still here after EVERYTHING  even though I don’t post daily.
I don’t want to be tagged and chastised like a child. I don’t appreciate it either. Tagging everyone is unnecessary. Stop pls. I’M JUST SAYING!! BTW I’m not in the mood for this. Keep doing what you’re doing. Let me lurk in peace and pop in to comment whenever Ok. Carrry on.:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 1

what. 

i didn't do anything.

now ill just go back to posting nothing on this site, because frankly, this is rude.

it's because i talk against the c-ship. (clearly)

I have no clue what he is actually talking about mods and super mods getting offended. no clue.  who???

unsubscribe. 

:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Leader
31 minutes ago, MoonLight28 said:

If moderators wants to act like normal user, bashing, trolling, and being bossy, they should be treated as normal user... Some of them aren't neutral either, so no... Behave like a moderator if they want respect, either way, they are like a normal user

Moderators are people not robots lol. They don't need to be neutral. Now, that doesn't mean moderators can bully people, but that's not happening in my opinion. Please, just post with kindness, including towards the mods. Especially towards the mods. 

• Like 4
  • Leader
39 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Just be cool to one another. It’s like we’re all adults and not everyone will be nice, but at least be respectful while being shady.  :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

PS.. And we want to be able to swear again, wasn’t that supposed to be a thing for Exhale+ members? That would be ****** nice.  :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Lol no we can't allow profanity because it goes against Google's guidelines. BH is a Google certified publisher (which you have to be accepted into and it's difficult. Gotta make sure we maintain a good standing!)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Moderators are people not robots lol. They don't need to be neutral. Now, that doesn't mean moderators can bully people, but that's not happening in my opinion. Please, just post with kindness, including towards the mods. Especially towards the mods. 

But they are rude. I have to mute some.

very rude.

and i stood up for myself. i would and will again.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
48 minutes ago, MoonLight28 said:

If moderators wants to act like normal user, bashing, trolling, and being bossy, they should be treated as normal user... Some of them aren't neutral either, so no... Behave like a moderator if they want respect, either way, they are like a normal user

No one said we have to be neutral. We all have opinions and we don’t go out of our way to instigate people by being the first to quote and gang up on them. Just because we are mods doesn’t mean we get to bite our tongue and let out name be dragged through the soil. The ones that have the issue are the ones that have received warnings in the past and it’s clear there are hurt feelings. Let’s not pretend that those warnings were just for voicing ones opinion. You can say what you have to say without calling people all sorts of names. We can all disagree, but there’s a way around it: I don’t like that I’ve succumbed to the same behavior and that’s why we brought this up to Jordan. No one is saying that we should be treated differently. We all want to move past this and this not be such a toxic place. If you have a problem it’s because you just can’t tell someone they’re wrong you have to tell them “omgggg you’re such a disgusting ******* piece of **** and I hope you ******* rot in hell” people that want to disparage people like that are the ones that are struggling with this the most. Just say you disagree with someone else without resorting to name calling. I’ll hold myself accountable too IF no one starts it with me or other staff first :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block